"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome Ragasuda, a Co-Moderator of MSVTimes!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:01 am    Post subject: How to register Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Ram , Mr. Ragasudha and friends,

The nomination of Mr.Ragasudha as a co-moderator of the site is a step in the right direction. Apart from sharing the duties among the top brass , the announcement truly reflects functional democracy and acknowledgment of utility.
That it comes on day 1 of 2010, signifies the ushering in of THE RIGHT KIND OF EXPANSION THAT THE SITE NEEDS. I mean, the induction of someone who can handle load and is available in the territory suggests both responsibility and seriousness.
I congratulate the Moderator of the forum and Shri.Ragasudha for the new role to lend the right support to our activities.
BEST OF LUCKS TO YOU Mr.Ragavendar.

Warm regards Prof.K.Raman CAMP: Mumbai
ragasuda

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sri Ram and Professor,
Ever since the website was launched, Mr.Ram has been administering the Site, particularly the forum with utmost care and sincerity and it has been perfect to the core. And at such an young age, it is really great that we have a moderator who could shoulder the entire site on him. I do not know if I could rise at least a tiny portion of his level. I thought and once suggested him, if one is available here for carrying things on with easy access, he replied it is in the process. Because it is a necessary that we have a person in India, particularly in Chennai, to share his burden. But I was least aware that they had me in mind and when the offer came I was wondering how could I meet their expectation. But at the same time, the onerous task of Ram striked me immediately and this made me accept it without any second thought.

As Ram said, I am banking on the stalwarts Professor, Rengaswami Sir, Murali Sir, Sampath Sir and last but not the least, the Shakespeare of our forum, Vatsan Sir.

I assure you, that I would strive hard to make our Site and forum to reach great heights.

Thank you Professor, Rengaswami Sir, Murali Sir, Sampath Sir , Vatsan Sir and all the friends.

Let us Make our Site take Viswarupam with the blessings of MSV.

Raghavendran
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
parthavi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sri Raghavendran,
what a pleasant surprist at the ushering in of the new year.
My hearty congratulations to you.
It is not often that a responsibility is given to a fitting person. This is one such rare instance. It was magnanimous of you to have mentioned my name though I am just foraging on the periphery of this site, watching with awe the central players like you, Vatsan, Murali, Professor, Sampat, SR Shankar etc., not to speak of the core team that has been working with a missionary zeal.

My congratulations to the core team for taking this wise decision.
ragasuda

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Rengaswami Sir,
Learning is a process which is beyond time, gender or any such limitations. And you can not find any where a team which has devoted its entirity to the cause it was formed, except OUR CORE CREW MEMBERS. PROFESSOR, MSV RAMKI, VAIDY, RAM, SABESAN, SHANKAR, SAMPATH, MURALI, DR. SAI SARAVANAN HAVE ALL SERVE AS BEACON TO ALL OF US with their generosity in sharing their expertise with us and enlightening us on how to enjoy the music of Melisai Mannar, and every body has his own contribution to this Site. And our salutes to them for making this msvtimes.com unique and the one and only forum exclusively for an MD. It definitely is a pleasure to work with them.

Hope I am able to meet at least a portion of their expertise and rise up to the mark.

Thank you,

Regards,

Raghavendran
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Ragasuda

HEARTY CONGRATS AND WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST
YOU DESERVE THIS

please lookinto membership list , thousands(irrelevent names ) to be removed from the list .

wregds

Last edited by VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ragasudha,
Congratulatios to you. With your support as a co-moderator let us take the site to great heights. As mentioned by me over phone to you the new mission for the year 2010 should be

getting new membership for the site - numbers give power.

including all the songs of MSV - our official site should be a torch bearer

organising regular meeting of msv fans - for sharing our thoughts

starting a 'mellisai sabha' in our master's name - for giving live performance as hearing live programme is an experiance which we may not get irrespective of the best audio quality. (of course we cannot get back the great voice and the instrument playing ability of those during golden period)

Starting a 'LIGHT MUSIC ACADEMY' through which we have to popularise the composition style of the great legend of our times.

Regards,

N Y MURALI
parthavi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sri Ragavendran,
I am reluctant to burden you with one more request. Please help in getting the 'Vaarththaigal sollum vaththiyangal' program of MSV uploaded in our site.
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging from the mails , that are posted , there seems to be a lot of expectancy amonst regular writters , and i know , Mr raghavender has broad, strong shoulders ,to bear such expectations .
i have named him , sachin tendulkar amongst , MSV fans ,when he posted his 900 th posting , it so happened ,with in weeks ,Ragasudha needs to take up other quality from sachins book , taking everyones expectations , in his strides , and performing consistently .for sachin , may be 200 days a year he needs to face , whereas ragasuda will be facing this every day

SUGAMANA SUMAIGAL FOR HIM _ AND I AM CONFIDENT HE WILL COME SUCCESSFUL , IN FULFILLING EVERY ONES WISHES .
only thing is we need to bulid a team , around moderators , crew members , as when the associations becoming not only big , but also becoming ambitious , a strong team , with others cooperation only can fulfill expectations of many . so all of us give support , to them ,

raghavendran - , whenever you need me to help you you can count on me .

wregds
vk
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ராகவேந்திரன் சார்,

என்னுடைய வாழ்த்துக்கள்......

ராம். ராகவேந்திரன் சார், சரியான தேர்வு. பலே!

ராகவேந்திரன் சார் உங்கள் பணி தொடரட்டும். நீங்கள், சென்னைவாசியாக இருப்பதினால், நம்முடைய தளத்தில் எழுதாத, அல்லது அதிகம் எழுதாத, ஆனால், எம்.எஸ்.வி இசை பற்றி மிகவும் விபரம் அறிந்த திரு. சபேசன் , திரு. R V S மணி , திரு. சுந்தரராஜன் , திரு SRS, திரு. மந்தவெளி ஜெயராமன் , திரு. TCS ஜெயராமன் ஆகியோரையும் எழுதச்செய்து அதன் மூலம் நம் நாயகரின் இசையின் பல பரிமாணங்களை உலகம் அறியுமாறு செய்யும்படி பணிவன்புடன் கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன்.

மேலும். முடிந்தால், நம் களத்தின் அன்பு நண்பர்களின் MSV இசை பற்றிய வீடியோ கலந்துரையாடலைப்பதிவு செய்து அதை நம் வலைதளத்தில், மிதமான இடைவெளியில் (உம் : 3 மாதத்திற்கு ஒரு முறை ) Upload செய்யுமாறும் உங்களை வேண்டிக்கொள்கிறேன்.

உங்கள் அன்பன்.
உங்கள் ரசிகன்

சம்பத்
s.r.sankaranarayanan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONGRATS RAGASUDA. YOUR LOADS OF PAST ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE AND YOUR ABSOLUTE PASSION WILL BE VERY VALUABLE FOR THIS SITE.I ONCE AGAIN EXTEND MY CONGRATS TO YOU.
AS SAMPAT HAS INDICATED, I WILL TRY TO CONTRIBUTE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE( NEW YEAR RESOLUTION!).

ALSO EAGERLY AWAITING YOUR SERIES ON WORLD CINEMA IN NADIGAR THILAGAMS SITE.

S.R.SANKARANARAYANAN
msvramki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Raghavendran,

CONGRATULATIONS to you on your getting the responsibility as CO-MODERATOR of our site MSVTIMES.COM.

With your rich experience in maintaining Websites, the "knowledge- bank" you have on the Legendary Composer and His creations and above all with your high commitment levels, the site will take 'Viswaroopam" in the days to come.

We will meet one of these days, alongwith key contributors of the site to list out prirorities for improvements to be done.

We will all be with you to help you in whatever way possible in your this responsibility.

We will make the site unique of its kind soon !

With best wishes

Ramki

Meenakshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

வாழ்த்துக்கள் ராகசுதா! தொடரட்டும் இந்த பதிவில் உங்கள் அருமையான கலைப்பணி!
அனைவருக்கும் உளமார்ந்த புத்தாண்டு நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்!
Vatsan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: Congrats Reply with quote

Dear Ragasuda, congrats to you !!!! With a Treasure trove of information like you administering the site, we are all set to take a giant leap forward !!! Congrats once again.
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Mr.Ragavendra Rao Sir,
This is indeed a great opportunity for you and it will be an additional treat for all of us (as we have Mr.Ram already with tons of information and knowledge!!).
It also shows the brilliance of Mr.Ram in managing this facility. He is very democratic and has a matured head at a young age!
Regards,
Sai Saravanan
Venkat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Raghavendran,
Hearty congratulations on your new role as CO-MODERATOR.
I wish you all the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: