"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Idhaithan romba rasichen - Enga Oor Kannagi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragasuda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Idhaithan romba rasichen - Enga Oor Kannagi Reply with quote

Another masterpiece. This song from Enga Oor Kannagi is a remarkable masterpiece. Unfortunately it did not get the reception it deserved. The tune, the rhythm, (Murugesh), the voice, every thing had its own contribution in this composition along with the lyrics set in a colloquial tone. Idhaithan romba rasichen, adaithan enni sirichen, melaadai konjam meduvaga, meduvaga, meduvagavae ..... Listen to the finishing of each and every line. Charanams - more super. The rhythm will vary, the tone will vary, the voice will vary, every thing except the aesthetics ... the music lives there. Every time I recollect this song, it will go on linger for a long time to cherish. I hope any MSV fan would very much love this song.
Song: Idhaithaan romba rasichaen
Singers: SPB P Suseela
V. Raghavendran[/code]
sivaramakrishnang

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anu nanbarE
unmayil ithu oru ARUMAYAANA ARIYA PAADAL.
Intha thiraippadam commercialaaha vetri peravillayaathalaal gavanikka padaamal pOivittathu.
vaanoliyilum oliparappa padavillai.
ithuvarai kElaathavargal kEttuppaarungal
anbudan
sivaramakrishnang
Venkat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good song...
I have heard this song in radio at the time of the release of the movie.

Ippollam intha paata kekka mudiyarathillai...

Intha paatai romba rasichiruken... Smile
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends,
The song 'ithaithaan' by SPB-PS used to be on Radio very rarely-in Ceylon radio, I remember this being introduced. Later, I heard that the Telugu version of this found a place in Maro Charithra (or some other movie?). I do not know which came earlier?
I still do enjoy this song recorded from an old LP record long back-full of scratch noises, but I enjoy those sounds too, bringing back nostalgic memories...
Sai Saravanan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: