"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 3 Dimensions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you all, very much Reply with quote

Srinivass NV wrote:

I will certainly Post a Special Message for Him; (I could not locate the Link...Could you pls help me?)

Click Here
Srinivass NV

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Tamil Font Support Reply with quote

Dear Ram,
Can I present some writings in Tamil? Does this Site support Tamil Fonts?...

Regards,

NVS
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: A special request Reply with quote

Dear NVS,

Yes, our site does support tamizh fonts. So please go ahead and unleash yourself!!! Also a request from your fan - Could you please re-post your very first post in Tamizh please? I want to take a print out and give it to Our Master Creator. Would it be possible Mr. NVS???

I also admired your new definition for Guru-Sishya relationship. I also feel the same way towards MSV. These 3 letters are something that keeps me going 24X7!!! We are all very greatful to our Master for, without him & his music, we wouldn't have found a gem like you who could present MSV in a 3D view to the World. Please continue Mr. NVS, we are eagerly awaiting your next post.

MSV SCORES!!!
LOVE
VAIDY
msvramki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[size=18]Dear NVS

WONDERFUL - You have defined the relationship what we all have with MSV in the most apt way ! This is what we all have been 'feel'ing all our life time, which you have expressed in the clearest terms !

We will take the postings of all of us to the genius with yours as the top sheet, obviously, and we are sure that the moment we read your message, he will become absolutely normal healthwise. Such is the
power of words you have used. As Vaidy said, pl 'prescribe' your medicine in Tamil !

We long to hear more and more from you !

WIth love
Ramki

[/size]
Vatsan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: NVS' post Reply with quote

NVS, that was not a post, but your heart in words. We all certainly realize the 'inexpressible' behind those words.

Funny, when I was kid, early 70s, melodies flowed in cascades like 'kAthal kAthal endru pEsa', 'ninainthhAl nAn vAnam sendru' and I did not think much of those songs. I felt that standard of melody was quite but 'natural' till.......I started hearing songs from other composers and then realized MSV's value and how much he had spoilt me.

You are so right about the seamlessness in his melodies. 'oru nALilE uruvAnathE' is just one classic example of the first line of the pallavi hinting at Kalyani, for the next line to plummet (and how beautifully) to the previous N2 to get analysts flabbergasted. 'athu manithar uNarnthu koLLa sAthArna melody-E alla'. I look at his compositions as continuous stream of oil but not sponspored by grammar, sponspored by unmatched aesthetics but a free flow of oil and 'something above' will take the melody along anywhere and MSV would be the perfect channel for it. No wonder he does not remember some of his classics, because they were 'chanelled'.

God Bless him and give him the best of bliss and happiness.
Srinivass NV

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Tamil Fonts Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,
How do I post in Tamil?... (For eg: I made something in Font : New Kannan Text; But when I copy and paste here, its in diff char altogether).
Is it that only certain Tamil Fonts are recognized?.. If so, could u pls help me in specifying which font?

Thank u very much,

Yours

NVS
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Tamil Font Reply with quote

Dear NVS,

I have downloaded the latest Tamizh font from a site called murasu.com. However as I have not posted anything in Tamizh, I will talk to my friend (my computer guru) and get back to you asap.

Regards
vaidy
s.r.sankaranarayanan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENNA RAMKI SIR,IT SEEMS SRINI'S(NVS) POST HAS "SUCKED" YOU INSIDE OUR FORUM AMIDST YOUR TIGHT SCHEDULES AND MARRIAGE PREPARATIONS OF YOUR SON. I WAS THERE AT YOUR HOME WITH JAYARAM TO COLLECT THE CD'S ONLY TO POST THEM TO SRINI.

AND I HOPE SRINI WILL CONTINUE PULLING ALL.

S.R.SANKARANARAYANAN
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: NVS THE IGNITOR!!! Reply with quote

Hi Sankarnarayan,

You bet! MSVRAMKI was keeping a low profile until the arrival of NVS. Once he logged in MSVRAMKI automatically got ignited and laucnhed himself. The countdown for Ramki's launch was a bit slow, but am sure we can expect many posts from him to take off in all directions. NVS thank you for igniting the passion in MSVRAMKI!

Welcome MSVRAMKI, so where / when are going to begin your post???? By the way MSVRAMKI, will it be possible for our club members to meet up at Ram's wedding reception in Chennai (01.03.2007) so that we could all meet up?? MSV has promised us that he will be there definitely! Ramki your comments pse? This am sure will be a moment to cherish for all of us for the rest of our lives!!

Cheers
Vaidy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: