"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OLD MAGAZINE / NEWSPAPER CUTTINGS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ragasuda

Excellent sir. Please post more images which will be grateful.

Regards
krs(K.rengasamy)

ragasuda wrote:
Dear friends,
Quote:
I am moved by the overwhelming acknowledgements for the images posted from the Kalaipoonga magazine. Keep it up.

I wanted to write like this but alas, none of our friends, have the courtesy to acknowledge it, though many seem to have downloaded them.

A FEW VERY RARE IMAGES OF PAPER CUTTINGS FROM CHITHRALAYA, July 1970, many of you might not have seen them.

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Mellisai%20Mannar%20MSV/papercutting03.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Mellisai%20Mannar%20MSV/papercutting02.jpg

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Mellisai%20Mannar%20MSV/papercutting03.jpg

PLS NOTE: THIS IS MY LAST POSTING OF IMAGES. FURTHER POSTINGS OF IMAGES WILL BE DONE ONLY IF THERE IS A RESPONSE SINCE I GUESS THAT NO BODY IS INTERESTED IN THESE IMAGES.
S.V.Srinivasan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr Raghavendran,

I'm contributing to the forum after a long time. Although I have been reading all the postings regularly, I just never got around to responding. I'm writing to request you to continue posting such rare, scanned documents and magazine articles/photos. Please do not get disheartned if people do not respond to your contributions immediately. May I go to the extent of saying that you owe it to posterity and, more particularly, to fellow MSV fans to share all such valuable writings!

Dear Mr N.Y.Murali,

I have some clippings from old magazines wherein people like Kannadasan and Vali have spoken about MSV (among other topics). These were collected by me over a period of more than 15-20 years. I will segregate those pieces which I feel would be of interest to members of our forum. I will hand them over to you so that you can take steps to share them with our friends on this forum. Please let me know when you propose to visit Bangalore next. Otherwise, if our mutual friend Mr Sridhar plans to visit Chennai in the near future, I will send the articles through him and request him to hand them over to you.

S.V.Srinivasan
Bangalore
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. SVS,
Nice to see you in our forum after long time. My coming to Bangalore may not be possible in the near future as I am quite held up with my work in Chennai.

However If possible you may scan those pages and send the same by mail to me so that I shall arrange to do the needful. Otherwise as suggested by you can send it through Mr. Sridhar.

However I wish to come to Bangalore exclusively for a day when we all can meet each other like last time. Let us see.

N Y Murali
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: