"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Song 'Vidhiyin karangalil' from Sirai

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Song 'Vidhiyin karangalil' from Sirai Reply with quote

Giving below the link for the song sung by MSV.

http://youtu.be/ldEQfvmklR8

N Y Murali
V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear NYM,

Nice to hear the song after a very long time. Movie Sirai was a game changer. Performance of Laxmi was excellent. My admiration is for the pathos version of naan padi konda irupen. Vani's strength of dicton adds great value to the song.

Daunting task for any composer to come with a pathos version with least or no influence of the happy version. Be it any movie, Shri MSV has come with flying colours on this count

V SIVASANKARAN
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Siva,
Till I read your posting I am not aware that there is a sad version of this song. I was in north during those times when such movies were released and hence not kept informed.

Thanks for en lighting me on this

Given the link below for the sad version

http://youtu.be/DfqohSqlIc8

N Y Murali
RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Siva

Thanks for giving an information on patho's version and you tube link for such wonderful song of our master from Sirai. I have seen this movie 4-5 times for our Master's music. As you said Lakshmi's performance was really incredible
Enjoy

Regards
krs
V Sivasankaran wrote:
Dear NYM,

Nice to hear the song after a very long time. Movie Sirai was a game changer. Performance of Laxmi was excellent. My admiration is for the pathos version of naan padi konda irupen. Vani's strength of dicton adds great value to the song.

Daunting task for any composer to come with a pathos version with least or no influence of the happy version. Be it any movie, Shri MSV has come with flying colours on this count

V SIVASANKARAN
RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Song 'Vidhiyin karangalil' from Sirai Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Murali

Thanks for your you tube link of Sirai song "Vidhiyin Karangalil. Great composition by our master. I have seen this movie 4-5 times for the songs. Simply Super up.

regards
krs

N Y MURALI wrote:
Giving below the link for the song sung by MSV.

http://youtu.be/ldEQfvmklR8

N Y Murali
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: