"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mellisai Mannars 85th Birth Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: subterfuge- CHO Reply with quote

Dear Vk,

Many of us know that CHO employed a trick and made SHRI MSV to sing Allah Allah. Song was a run away hit and made SHRI MSV to sing full- fledged numbers.

Many of us have the same feeling about SHRI MSV not singing consistently. But for CHO'S Subterfuge our greivance with SHRI MSV would have been much much stronger.

V Sivasankaran
madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Speak to members Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Sivasankaran,
With great respect and zeal I have been following all postings. At times in our eagerness to press home an idea , we slip into error[s]. In your present posting , you have suggested that "MSV has not been singing 'CONSISTENTLY' ". Is it not unfair to say so? Your lamentation is, MSV is not singing 'REGULARLY'. Please do not mistake me of fault finding.
Consistence is a reference to quality, while regularity indicates frequency or the number of times. Also, you suggest that ,but for CHO's subterfuge, our grievance with MSV should have been much stronger. It is the other way round. We may not have grasped THE PANORAMA OF MSV'S Singing prowess, had we not had 'Allah Allah', or 'orEkELvi unai kkEttEn'. Please do not mistake me of intervening. My intention is to avoid handing over any leverage to MSV detractors who are eager to suggest the contrary.
Warm regards K.Raman Madurai
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: