"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Invitation for the Wedding of my son

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parthavi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:18 am    Post subject: Invitation for the Wedding of my son Reply with quote

Dear friends,

I have the pleasure of inviting you all to the wedding of my son Hari at Chennai on 4th Feb.

Venue: Swagatha Kalyana Mandapam, Swagat Hotel, Royapettah High Road, near Pilot Thetre and Opposite PF Office, Chennai -14
Receptin: 3/2/14 from 6.30 pm onwards
Muhurtam: 4/2/14 between 6.48 am and 8.24 am

Pl click the link below for the e-invitation

http://marriage-invitation.weebly.com/

Please treat this as my personal invitation and grace the function and bless the couple through your presence and participtation.
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sir,

Hearty congratulations and best wishes to the couple. I will try to attend. Looking forward to meeting all MSVians on the D-day.

We may even have some antakshari of MSV songs ! That will make it memorable.

Best wishes
parthavi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An error has crept in my info about the marriage dates.

Reception 1st Feb, Sat 6.30 pm omwards
Muhurtam 2nd Feb Sun 6.48 to 9.24 am

Thanks to Vijay Krishna for pointing out the error.
Pl view the details in the invitation

http://marriage-invitation.weebly.com/

I once again extend a warm invitation to all of you.
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank u pathavi
will attend .on 2/2/14 for muhurtham
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearty congrats Mr Rengaswamy. Thanks for the kind invitation. I will try my best to attend the Reception. My advance greetings to the couple.

Regards,
Venu Soundar
madhuraman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:09 am    Post subject: Speak to members Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Rangaswami,

MAY THE DIVYADHAMPATHIES -
LORD Ranganatha and Goddess Ranganayaki
Shower their choicest blessings on the couple for a life of health, happiness and prosperity of every kind.

Warm regards K.Raman Madurai
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Rangaswamy sir,
Our hearty congratulations. May the choicest blessings of the Lord be showered on the couple. A new beginning in a new year!!
Sai Saravanan and family
msvramki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ranagaswamy,

Very happy to see the invitation for your son Chi : Parthasarathy's wedding with Sow : Lalitha and thank you for the same.

May Heaven's Choices Blessings Be Showered On The Young Couple For A Happy Long Married Life !

Ramkees.

ragasuda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Parthavi Sir
Very happy for inviting us and our wishes to the newly married couple.
Could not make it in person because of unavoidable reasons.
Warm regards
Raghavendran
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
parthavi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thank everyone for your good wishes conveyed through the forum.

I am very happy that Prof Raman and M/s S.R.Shankar, VK, Sabesan, Vatsan and Sivasankaran attended the reception and blessed the couple. I will upload the photos after I receive them.
parthavi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I give below the link for the photos covering our friends who graced the function

https://plus.google.com/photos/101050049175192891555/albums/5982480569598113601?authkey=CLCXuNqZkPGIKQ

Pl let me know if you have any problem in viewing the photos. There are 4 photos.

Thank you.
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Parthavi Sir,
Hearty congratulation. Sorry I could not make it. My best wishes to the newly married couple.

N Y Murali
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:56 am    Post subject: Speak to members Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
The recently concluded 7th Anniversary our website is blowing hot and cold, as a part of our genuine interest on the works of the legitimate legend MSV. Be that as it may, what the event threw up other than his mesmerizing compositions? Certainly, the occasion unfolded a new canvas of nostalgia from men who were associated with the master's creations
Yes, I refer to Shri. MSV's repertoire showcased through his BGM scores to movies- as was shared by the Recording Engineer Shri.Sampath. REALLY, IT WAS BREATHING FRESH AIR, in the sense that whatever he said was 'information' [at least to me] and I believe all our members would have felt the same.
Shri.Sampath narrated the woes of the workers during the time of RR for the MGR's blockbuster "Ulagam Sutrum vaaliban". He recalled that every now and then power would go off, grinding all work to a halt. People had to steal the few moments to record the scores before Power would unfailingly fail again.
For the brief spell that power would be 'on' MSV would view the scene stretch [ how keenly he should have watched?], where upon the floors would plunge to dark from power cut which would be for 2 hrs or so.
Shri.Sampath recalled with awe , looking at MSV he wondered "manushan eppidithan gnayabagam vechupparO" power vandhadhum appidiyE score pannuvar sir" Timing, orchestration ellam avvaLO perfectaa irukkum" "Yenakku therinju vera yArAlayum idhellam paNNa mydiyAdhu".

Among these nightmarish moments MGR [Producer of the movie] gave some music spool containing some Chinese chime scores and asked Sampath to have them added to certain scenes of USV as BGM. A hesitant Sampath told MSV of this and true to his calibre MSV did not favour the idea. Beside the physical truant of power's hide and seek, Sampath had to stand up to the mental agony of accommodating to MSV and MGR who stood their grounds on the matter. The departmental boss to Mr.Sampath, Shri.JJ Manickam pulled up Sampath saying "unakku yEnya indha vElaiyellam? MGR solrapadi senjuttu poga vEndiyadhu thAnE". But Sampath politely refuted "yArO china la paNNinadha nAma yEn paNNanum? MSV dhan nAmaLE paNNalAm nu sollirukkArE". Issue was not over
Sampath had to convert the Chinese piece to a primary copy from where he had to make a copy suitable for movie RR and he also made copies of MSV's score for those scenes and presented MGR both versions and asked him to exercise his choice. Soon enough, while on work Sampath was called over phone by MGR; a perplexed Sampath who was toiling with power cuts, nervously attended the phone; MGR heaped a praise saying"Sampath unakku VAyila sarra thAnya pOdaNum. MSV scoresa yE record paNNidu. EppadiyA avvaLO confidentA sonna?" Obviously Sampath had immaculate judgment and unshakable faith on MSV's ability for master strokes all the time.
Let us recall our earlier occasions with Trumpet Thomas and Actor-Director Bagyaraj. Both had said that MSV scores BGM in no time and that [Thomas] his timing to fractions of second over which a BGM score should go, has never failed though he watches the scene just once. Then he went on to say "by the time he signals closure of BGM for titles, it would be Director's name. 'I have worked with him for title scores in over 100 movies, not once has MSV fumbled in timing and in arranging sequences of instruments".
Everyone who speaks of MSV have only reiterated and corroborated the same view points, meaning that all that have been said are truth and from intimate experience with the legend.
Warm regards K.Raman Madurai
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Speak to members Reply with quote

[quote="madhuraman"]Dear Friends,
The recently concluded 7th Anniversary our website is blowing hot and cold, as a part of our genuine interest on the works of the legitimate legend MSV. Be that as it may, what the event threw up other than his mesmerizing compositions? Certainly, the occasion unfolded a new canvas of nostalgia from men who were associated with the master's creations
Yes, I refer to Shri. MSV's repertoire showcased through his BGM scores to movies- as was shared by the Recording Engineer Shri.Sampath. REALLY, IT WAS BREATHING FRESH AIR, in the sense that whatever he said was 'information' [at least to me] and I believe all our members would have felt the same.
Shri.Sampath narrated the woes of the workers during the time of RR for the MGR's blockbuster "Ulagam Sutrum vaaliban". He recalled that every now and then power would go off, grinding all work to a halt. People had to steal the few moments to record the scores before Power would unfailingly fail again.
For the brief spell that power would be 'on' MSV would view the scene stretch [ how keenly he should have watched?], where upon the floors would plunge to dark from power cut which would be for 2 hrs or so.
Shri.Sampath recalled with awe , looking at MSV he wondered "manushan eppidithan gnayabagam vechupparO" power vandhadhum appidiyE score pannuvar sir" Timing, orchestration ellam avvaLO perfectaa irukkum" "Yenakku therinju vera yArAlayum idhellam paNNa mydiyAdhu".

Among these nightmarish moments MGR [Producer of the movie] gave some music spool containing some Chinese chime scores and asked Sampath to have them added to certain scenes of USV as BGM. A hesitant Sampath told MSV of this and true to his calibre MSV did not favour the idea. Beside the physical truant of power's hide and seek, Sampath had to stand up to the mental agony of accommodating to MSV and MGR who stood their grounds on the matter. The departmental boss to Mr.Sampath, Shri.JJ Manickam pulled up Sampath saying "unakku yEnya indha vElaiyellam? MGR solrapadi senjuttu poga vEndiyadhu thAnE". But Sampath politely refuted "yArO china la paNNinadha nAma yEn paNNanum? MSV dhan nAmaLE paNNalAm nu sollirukkArE". Issue was not over
Sampath had to convert the Chinese piece to a primary copy from where he had to make a copy suitable for movie RR and he also made copies of MSV's score for those scenes and presented MGR both versions and asked him to exercise his choice. Soon enough, while on work Sampath was called over phone by MGR; a perplexed Sampath who was toiling with power cuts, nervously attended the phone; MGR heaped a praise saying"Sampath unakku VAyila sakkara thAnya pOdaNum. MSV scoresa yE record paNNidu. EppadiyA avvaLO confidentA sonna?" Obviously Sampath had immaculate judgment and unshakable faith on MSV's ability for master strokes all the time.
Let us recall our earlier occasions with Trumpet Thomas and Actor-Director Bagyaraj. Both had said that MSV scores BGM in no time and that [Thomas] his timing to fractions of second over which a BGM score should go, has never failed though he watches the scene just once. Then he went on to say "by the time he signals closure of BGM for titles, it would be Director's name. 'I have worked with him for title scores in over 100 movies, not once has MSV fumbled in timing and in arranging sequences of instruments".
Everyone who speaks of MSV have only reiterated and corroborated the same view points, meaning that all that have been said are truth and from intimate experience with the legend.
Warm regards K.Raman Madurai[/quote]
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Speak to members Reply with quote

[quote="madhuraman"]Dear Friends,

Sampath had to convert the Chinese piece to a primary copy from where he had to make a copy suitable for movie RR and he also made copies of MSV's score for those scenes and presented MGR both versions and asked him to exercise his choice. Soon enough, while on work Sampath was called over phone by MGR; a perplexed Sampath who was toiling with power cuts, nervously attended the phone; MGR heaped a praise saying"Sampath unakku VAyila sakkara thAnya pOdaNum. MSV scoresa yE record paNNidu. EppadiyA avvaLO confidentA sonna?" Obviously Sampath had immaculate judgment and unshakable faith on MSV's ability for master strokes all the time.
Warm regards K.Raman Madurai[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: