"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GOWRAVAM - Another class performance by Nadigar Thilagam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Movies - A Special Section!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:46 am    Post subject: GOWRAVAM - Another class performance by Nadigar Thilagam Reply with quote

Dear All,

Another movie which continues to fascinate me since my childhood days is GOWRAVAM.
The very thought of Nadigar Thilagam appearing in that royal attire during the song Neeyum Naanuma makes me always rush to see that particular portion of the song with awe whenever its displayed on TV !
Well....its not just one frame , the entire movie is another example of Nadigar Thilagam's unparalleled acting prowess unmatched by anyone !
One of the very best of NT's in the 1970s and probably one of his all time best movies too in my opinion.

Shortly from now , I wish to write at length about the movie, the picturisation , dialogues, screen play and the telling contribution of Mellisai Mannar also ...

Will start from tomorrow...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Movies - A Special Section! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: