"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comments about MSV in Youtube
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Songs Composed by MSV-TKR and MSV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parthavi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Comments about MSV in Youtube Reply with quote

Ram suggested that I start a series on MSV's music. I found the task bewildering since my appreciation of MSV's music is based on the emotional impact it made on me right from my adolescent days, not based on any analysis. With zero knowledge on the basics of music, I was still able to discern, even as a boy that there had been something unique, mystical and divine about MSV's music. I didn't have anyone to share my perceptions with except my younger brother, who in the earlier years might have been influenced by me, with most of my friends inclined towards Hindi film music to the extent of concluding that TFM including MSV's music was inferior to HFM. I was living with this painful judgment sought to be imposed on me by several sources, till I discovered msvimes.com. it was like Ramanujan discovering Prof Hardy. (The comparison has a limited purpose. The comparison of Ramanujan is only for the plight not for the faculties.)

I have learnt quite a bit about certain aspects of music, the names of some musical instruments and even learnt to recognize a few. But I find i am still at the stage of learning the alphabets and I know that I can't go much farther, given the complexity of the subject and my tenure of life remaining.

Prodded by Professor Raman also, I thought I should start with something. Then I decided that I would do something which I am capable of. Rather than take the risk of analyzing and fumbling, I will take up a compiling job.

A couple of years back a tag on 'MSV songs in youtube' was started in our forum and a number of songs were shared. But I find that in the past few months, uploading of MSV songs in the youtube has been taking place at an exponential pace. I think that more than 1000 MSV songs should have been uploaded so far.

While going through the comments on several songs, I was pleasantly surprised that there have been quite a few comments showing a deep appreciation of MSV. I don't know whether some of these people are our mebers but I feel that there should be a good number of people not belonging to our forum making these comments. While most of the comments will be about the heroes, heroines and the singers, of late, quite a few people have been making wonderful comments about some of the nuances of the songs, mentioning the name of MSV and praising his skills as a composer.

I have been thinking of compiling at least some of these comments and presenting them here. I was pondering how I should do it. Now I have found a way to do this through this thread.

In this process, I also expect to give the links to many rare songs which even some of our forum members might not have heard. I think the first song which I will present in my next post will also be a rare one. Honestly, I have not heard this song earlier and there was an effusive praise for this from some people. I felt a little embarrassed that I had missed hearing this song all along.

In this context, I would like to record here that our member G Raghavan (GiRa) has uploaded a large number of MSV songs under the name goldtreat. Our N Y Murali has made a large number of comments. I have also pitched in here and there.

I plan to take up song by song and post only those comments that mention MSV. I think at least some of the members will find this informative since not all of us view youtube and take (have) the time or patience to go through all the comments (most of which are ridiculous and senseless anyway)

I will post the song in my next post.
madhuraman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject: Songs composed by MSV-TKR- MSV Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Rangaswami,

Nice of you to have responded to our appeal. If not for anything else, just for the variety of efforts in looking at MSV, any writing is welcome. Given your attitude to consummate presentation, your new effort of compiling 'general fans' views' [not under the banner msv times] I am confident that it would add to the dimension of looking at his creativity. Also, it opens another vista of gathering perceptions from elsewhere. Anyway people like me would stand the benefit of 'reorienting' our facets in deciphering the nuances of this creator. Thank you once again for your explorative efforts.

Warm regards K.Raman Madurai.
parthavi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will start with the song I have missed listening to all these years.

Kalyanap pandhal alangaaram from Thattungal thirakkappatum
Uploaded by TFMLover1983

Uploaded on 10.06.2012 9,313 views at the time of my posting this.

Song description as given by the person who uploaded this song

Kalyaana pandhal alangaram -PS-MSV-Kannadasan

kalyaana pandhal alangaaram...
high-pitched # composed by MSV
where P Susheela excels
whining shehnai embraced by the bouncing 'cloud nine echo
that perfectly conveys the feelings
as the 'second wind caresses this scenic musical breath of fresh air
lyrics by Kannadasan
song from utterly flopped Thattungal Thirakkappadum (1966)
in which Nadigayar Thilagam Savithri paired R S Manohar

Comments mentioning the music:

Raviraman O R
@TFMLover1983, can't thank you enough for this lovely song... Had been searching this for long time. Sadly due to the movie's poor show, the song went unnoticed... Beautiful lyrics matched with P.Susheela's amazing pitch

goldtreat
A very rare and unforgettable melody by P.Susila. Thanks for the upload which is a very favourite song for me. Your datas and explanations are amazing and speaks your experience. Please, if possible upload the song "Thithippathu edhu athu edhuvo" another gem from the same movie.

subbu9198
amazing song , long forgotten too used to be on Radio Ceylon thanks for bringing back those golden memories masterfully composed my M V Visvanathan thanks to tfmlover

Marcis Remington
என்ன ஒரு அருமையான பாடல், வெகுநாள் தேடலுக்குப் பிறகு கிடைத்த பொக்கிஷம் என்றுதான் சொல்ல வேண்டும். மனோகர் அவர்கள் நெகடிவ் ரோல், நடிகையர் திலகம் கதாநாயகி, அதற்கேற்றர்போல் கவியரசரின் வரிகளும் மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் சோகம் இழையோடிய இசையும். ஷெனாய் வாத்தியமும், ஹை பீட் டேப் வாத்திய வாசிப்பும், சுசீலா அவர்களின் தேன் குரலும் அருமை அருமை அருமை. திரைப் படம்: தட்டுங்கள் திறக்கப்படும். Thanks indeed TFMLover 1983

radiosivji
Dear TFML, The Lyrics, Music,Voice, pitch , Echo, Bgm shehnai, Echo, Scenic location etc. Everything is Superb. But this song was not there in the movie for the first Week. It was being shot somewhere in Nilgiri hills. Prints were rushed to theatres and jointed . About a week later Kalyana panthal alank......started to echo in Cinema houses regards, radiosivji

Here is the link for the song
http://youtu.be/GY7NYfcalH8?list=PL5JIJB-sAbFGlpxIIVccvLMU0yBS21RDB
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 am    Post subject: Songs composed by MSV-TKR- MSV Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Rangaswami,
Thank you for your altruistic effort of reference to
"kalyANa pandhal alankAram" from ThattungaL Thirakkappadum - a movie produced by Shri.Chandrababu and Directed by him. All his friends rallied behind him in making this movie. But, movie making is a tricky art of balancing the artistes' availability, shooting schedule, hiring floor space in studios and convincing the film distributors of the prospect of profits and so on. Obviously, Chandrababu's ability as an actor-Director did not match the requirements of commerce related to the trade. His friends -MSV and actress Nadigayar Thilakam Savitri lent their best support though the actress was herself through personal problems. All songs churned out for the movie were resounding and causing huge expectation. The elephantine gestation of the movie did its undoing in the sense that shots were done over a long period of time that each artist appeared in different physical dimensions through the movie and it robbed the charm of viewing the movie. Though it hit the screens in late 1966, for a long time audience were awaiting its arrival. Long hibernating movies rarely succeed [exception USV, FOR, THE DELAY WAS DUE TO POLITICAL REASONS]. This has also been the movie where KRVijaya appeared glamorous and PS gave an LRE type crooner in Thithippadhu adhu edhu? bearing KD- MSV patent.

Warm regards K.Raman Madurai
parthavi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prof,
I planned to post thithippadhu later in my planned (!) random order. Since you have made a mention of this, I am posting it.

This song was also posted by TFMLover1983 in response to the request of goldtreat (our G Raghavan) in his comment on Kalyanap pandhal alangaram.

Here is the description given by the uploader.

Thithippadhu edhu adhuvO-PS-MSV-K R Vijaya

Published on Jun 11, 2012
fans request #
yet another example of P Susheela's
amazing voice modulation to fit this free spirit character
and of course the body language of the actress
in this case .it is sveltely glamorous K R Vijaya
gorgeously inviting too , MSV 's music and Kannadasan's lyrical impulse
trying to find harmony whilst PS changes her tone and pitch with absolute
involvement ! one can only wonder:
listen those words thithippadhu..it tastes like more.

'மேகம் மூடிய மலைகளின் நடுவே பாடும் பாடலது'
நடிகையர் திலகம் சாவித்திரிக்காக இதே திரைப்படத்தில்
மலை முகட்டில் எதிரொலிக்கும் குரலில் வேறு விதமாக
கல்யாணப் பந்தல் அலங்காரம் பாடிய இதே இசைக் குயில்
K R விஜயாவுக்காக 'பாடும் பாடலை பாடப் பாட ஊறும் போதையது'
தொனி எப்படி மாறி ஒலிக்கிறது பாருங்கள் அல்லது கேளுங்கள்
பாடலின் பிண்ணனியும் கண்ணதாசனின் வரிகளும்
எத்தனை கோணங்களில் ஒத்துழைத்து பரிணமிக்கின்றன என்றும் பாருங்கள்
அது தான் பழைய பாடல்களின் தனிச்சிறப்பு !

My comments:
Views 4950. Taking the cue from the word 'thithippadhu' MSV has infused an unclying sweetness into this song. Unfortunately, the comments on this song, while appreciative of the music, do not mention MSV by name. However, I am reproducing the couple of comments (some in part) that had a good word about the song.

GanesanJ
WELL SAID TFML......HAPPY TO READ YOUR NOTES AND ENJOYED UR SONG

subbu9198
another WOW ! such movies were flopped but the songs are praiseworthy always thanks for making my day

Shan serling
thank you so much for uploading this song. I waited ages
parthavi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I omitted to give the link for the song. Here is it:

http://youtu.be/O9cdbIyQJ4U

In My Comments, the first line should read , 'MSV has infused an uncloying sweetness...'

I also want to appreciate the uploader for mentioning MSV in the title in both the uploads, apart from crediting his contribution in the description. This is in contrast to the general tendency of many people uploading songs, to title such songs as something like 'KR Vijaya hits!'
parthavi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ram,
I remember a quote, 'Writing is a conspiracy against experience in that it seeks to transcribe something that can only be felt.' This is a paraphrased version and the original is beautifully worded. In a way, my paraphrasing this quote itself can be considered a conspiracy against the original quote!

Anyway, the point is emotions are difficult to be expressed in words. They are not even tangible many times. I have felt like crying while listening to some songs. I have felt heavy, I have felt light, I have felt depressed, I have felt liberated and so on.

I will just give a couple of examples that are in my conscious memory. When I heard the line from the song ஆலயமணியின் ஓசையை நான் கேட்டேன் பாலும் பழமும்

காதல் கோவில் நடுவினிலே
கருணைத் தேவன் மடியினிலே
யாரும் அறியாப் பொழுதினிலே
அடைக்கலமானேன் முடிவினிலே

with the pitch increasing first and then subsiding at the time of
அடைக்கலமானேன் முடிவினிலே,

I would have a feeling of grief mixed with some kind of resignation. At the time I heard this song, I had not watched the movie. In fact, I didn't watch this movie for a long time since its release since I was living in a village and it would take a couple of years for a film to visit our local touring theater. Or I should get an opportunity to visit a city for attending a marriage, spending my school vacation or some such thing and get a chance to see new movies.

So, I didn't know the story. I knew it was a love song from the lyrics. But perhaps the words ஆலயமணி, இறைவன், கோயில் etc. have given me a subconscious feeling of spirituality. The tune also had a sublimity, not a mundane feeling of love. Perhaps these words had prompted MSV to go for a tune like this.

Perhaps, the lines quoted by me had given me a feeling that the person singing the song had reached the feet of God which meant that her life had ended. May be this is what made me feel sad.

Now perhaps, I can rationalize that the heroine never had a life of romance even after her marriage. She had to be engaged in service, first helping her husband, then becoming sick, running away and coming back only to serve her bilnded husband again. This could be the reason why both Kavignar and the Mellisai Mannar have given a spiritual dimension to this song.

But at that time I didn't know what made me feel song. But it was a kind of மனதைப் பிழியும் சோகம்

Whenever I heard
சிட்டுக்குருவி முத்தம் கொடுத்து

I felt like being lifted up on to the air. I don't know why.

Perhaps the line பறந்து செல்ல நினைத்து விட்டேன் acted as the trigger.

But I used to be mesmerized even when I heard the prelude. I still feel it's an extraordinary prelude that has the effect of lifting up my soul.

I used to think that I should tell my people to play this song when I was in my death bed since I felt that if I died hearing this song, I would definitely reach heaven. This may sound frivolous. But this is how I had felt several times.

These are a few feelings of mine which I can recall and record. If I can go back on my memory lane and if I am able to capture other such emotional experiences, I will open a thread. But I am not sure whether what I have shared here would interest anyone.

Anyway, thank you for your prompt.
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Parthavi
your posting is as emotive as mellisai mannar with his tunes.

your posting also establishes the fact that MSV's creations can be effectively explained with out getting into raghas,chords etc.i feel thats the beauty of master's creatioms

He is really a chakravarthy in giving whatever the citizens in his territory needs , and he equally distributes the same . thats why his creations are now analysed from different angles.

i am really happy thar RAM induced to write ,to get such lovely posts

keep it up

wregds
msvramki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear parthavi,

The thread started by you is fabulous.
This is the power of MSV's composition.

It touches every inner sense of the listener takes you a different world each time he listens !

His creations are above any raga or any rules or boundaries and given only to trigger your innerself and haunt thereafter for long until you hear his another number (remember it is HIS another, not any other).

Your writing triggers all my childhood experience of listening to His songs and my experience too is just identical to yours. Let me also recall my memories try to add to this thread.

'பறந்து செல்ல நினைத்து விட்டேன்.....' உங்களில் ஏற்படுத்திய பாதிப்பு என்னை உருக்கி விட்டது.

ஊனை உருக்கி உயிரை உயர்ப்பிக்கும் உயரிய இசை எம் எஸ் வி யின் இசை.

இந்த வரி படித்ததும் உடன் நினைவுக்கு வரும் பாடல் வரி,

'பிர்ந்தவர் மீண்டும் சேர்ந்திடும் போது அழுதால் கொஞ்சம் நிம்மதி'
என்னில் ஏற்படுத்து பாதிப்பு சொல்லால் விளக்கமுடியாது.

தொடர்ந்து எழுத வேண்டுகிறேன்.

அன்புடன் ராம்கி.
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parthavi ji ,
I am not surprised by your feelings at all because you are another admirer of SOUlFUl music which we all know only one man can give ...
Intact , my day starts with some melody of the Master...invariably that song creates an uncompromising impact on me and the entire day goes by that creation....most important, it takes me back by many years and i will remain in a dream world until another melody steps in...

Believe me...the last 5 days I have been in heaven humming the Piano classic Enna enna vaarthaigalo !!!!!. No words to explain the joyous and emotional feel that I experience with this song as a companion..
I am stunned by the ending piano chords as every charanam is completed !!!
Very sharp notes..... how did they conceive such a chord !!! Blissful...
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

நவ ரசத்திற்க்கும் பாடல்கள் கொடுத்தவர் மெல்லிசை மன்னர் அதிலொன்று

மஞ்சள் முகம் நிறம் மாறி - காட்சிமட்டுமில்லாது கதையையும் , அதன் போக்கையும் கவனத்தில் கொண்டே மெட்டு அமைக்கிறார் மெல்லிசை மன்னர் ஒரு சிறந்த உதாரணம் இந்த பாடல்.

பூச் சூட்டல் நிகழ்சி ,மங்களகரமான ,மகிழ்வான ஒரு நிகழ்வு .காட்சி அமைப்பும் அப்படியே . ஆனால்
சரணத்தில் வரும் கர்ணன் தந்த பிள்ளை என்றால் கார்மேகம் அல்லவா எதிர் காலத்தில் இந்த தேசத்தில் அவன் கருணை செய்வான் அல்லவா என்ற வரிகள் எனக்கு மெல்லிய சோகத்துடன் கேட்கும் , பின்புலத்தில் shenoy ஒலிக்க அதன் காரணம் கர்ணனின் மகன் போரில் சிறுவயதில் போர் விதிமுறைகளை மீறி கொல்லப்படப்போகிறான் என்ற காரணமோ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VjiexpEHPQ
இது எனக்கு மட்டுமா இல்லை எல்லோரும் உணருகிறீர்களா

இதே போல் தான் மலர்களை போல் தங்கை உறங்குகிறாள் .
எல்லோரும் இந்த பாடலில் எடுத்து காட்டும் வரிகள் பூ மணம் கொண்டவள் பால் மணம் கண்டாள் பொங்கிடும் தாய்மையில் -- நிச்சயமாக கவியரசுவின் முத்து வரிகள்

ஆனால் நான் குறிப்பிட வந்த வரிகள் ஆசையின் பாதையில் ஓடிய பெண் மயில் அன்புடன் விழுந்திட கண்டான் - இங்கும் பாருங்கள் ஒரு மெல்லிய சோகம் காரணம் தங்கைக்காக ஒப்புக்கொண்ட திருமணம்
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P8Hynotz1M#t=11
இது என்னுடன் உணர்வோ தெரிய்யவில்லை

உணர்ச்சிகளுடன் MSV தொடரும்
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Parthavi,

It is wonderful thread which you have started. Please continue. There are many good comments. I can give some reference of the user name which you can search from you tube and see. Look for the user name Map007, campac(some thing I do not remember. I shall give you referrence of the song or the user as when when I get.

But I wish you should list the comments yourself.

Just look for the song 'pookkale vanna vanna kavidhaigal padikkum' from Kanne Knaiyamudhe.

There had been some heated debate also between myself and Kumcha about MSV. See the song 'thendral urangiya podhum'

Also see the song 'koovaamal kovidum kogilam' from Vairamalai.

See the song 'sorgam pakkathil'.

May be every day I shall give you some tips.

Thanks,

N Y Murali
parthavi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Murali. I have seen several of your comments. I can compile them all by clicking your username. Map007 has compiled 3 videos of MSV songs each running for about 1 hour 45 minutes. I have already given a link for these 3 videos in the thread 'MSV songs in youtube.' I will give them again.

I have made a note of many names. One Bala appuni has made some minute observations on several songs. It was only after seeing that several people have been making both appreciative and profound comments about MSV that I thought that I should have these comments brought into our forum.

I will post songs more frequently in future. I will also look at the links you have given and bring them here soon.
parthavi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started this thread for posting comments in youtube appreciative of MSV and his music. (We can see a lot of people are emotionally attached to the songs and become nostalgic.)

With Ram's asking me to write about my emotional moments, I shared a few such thoughts and I am overwhelmed at the response from several people. Thanks for everyone for empathizing with my emotions.

Ram,
About your suggestion that I should share my feelings about Chittukkuruvi with MSV, I find that MSV has already heard such responses from others. He mentioned in Endrum MSV about a person on his death bed asking that MSV songs be played (though not any particular song.) Anyway, if I get a chance, I will share my feelings with MSV. I will start a new threat on my emotional experiences with MSV's songs if I recall something tangible that I can share with. Other people can also share their own experiences.

Now, I will continue with youtube comments.

Thulli thulli vilaiyaada from Motor Sundaram Pillai

Uploaded by goldtreat on Dec 1, 2011. 19,262 views at the time of posting this.

Comments:

Amutha Paranthaman

such a lovely song. 

·
LKS.Mohamed Meera Mohideen

மெல்லிசை மன்னர்களின் அற்புதமான இசைக்கோலம்.இதுபோன்ற பாடல்கள் இனி வருமா?

ashraf safaat
பிடித்த பாடல்......நன்றி

Bhoopalan Srinivasan

I am always excited in seeing this video song and I could not control my emotions since I did see this movie on the first day of its release on the January 26, 1966 and to my knowledge I did see this movie more than ten times in those days! It was one of the best movies in 1966 and was a smashing box office hit! Ravichandran and Jayalalitha's duet song and then the song jointly by Sowcar Janaki and Manimala are also memorable!

Bhoopalan Srinivasan

Excellent, par excellence the song, music, the dance and the beauty of three women of high caliber especially the great Jayallithaa. Everything is brilliant in this song even the meaning and the flow of text, a great salute for all those who made it so fine in the movie MOTOR SUNDARAM PILLAI that made also great name for the NADIGAR THILAGAM,

kanakaraju k

i dont sleep without watching this song every day.

Bala Appuni

Where are such type of songs nowadays - we just live in an artificial world no doubt

My comments:
பாடல் முழுவதும் பின்னணி இசை துள்ளித் துள்ளி விளையாடுகிறது. 'துள்ளித் துள்ளி விளையாடத் துடிக்குது மனசு.' ஆனால் வயசு இடம் கொடுக்கவில்லை. அதனால்தான் இந்த மனத் துடிப்பைப் பின்னணி இசையில் (மட்டும்) வைத்திருக்கிறாரோ மெல்லிசை மன்னர்?

I have just added this comment to youtube. You can see this in the name of one of my youtube channels 'Amazing things to buy from Amazon.'

Here is the link for the song:

http://youtu.be/0qH0LQUgU6U?list=PL5JIJB-sAbFGlpxIIVccvLMU0yBS21RDB

[/i]
parthavi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As suggested by Murali, I am giving the comments on 'sorgam pakkaththil' from Enga Mama. You can see two comments of NY Murali, one in reply to rdhinakar and another in reply to gnani who himself has replied to rdhinakar. But rdhinakar's comment seems to have been removed.

TheMap007
ROCK SONG

subra maniam
thankyou to goldtreat for uploading this song. this song r realy awsome such a modern music in 60s its my favourite u can see nirmala a simple shaking of her belly thats look great and she look very cute. and she is hot too. beutiful music compose n the legend TMS and the iron maiden husky voice lady LR EASWARI the perfect colabration

subra maniam
who else can sing such way other than LR EASWARI. wow she is realy tremendous singer. pls load more LR EASWARI song i am realy enjoying her song . thanks again to goaldtreat.

Vimala Paranjothy
Enjoyed this lovely song> Nirmala not only looks stunning but also dances so well!!

Ramesh Manivasagam
what a style singing TMS the voice god.sivaji is handsome and beauti full nice rock from MSV

Ramachandran Muthusamy
really awesome song, makes us dance while singing. MSV IS GREAT!!!

malliga raghu
karipap karipap karipap is found in this song.. our local kuih name.. hahaha..

gnani sankaran
rdhinakar.. i differ with your observation. i listened to both songs. this is not based on gilligan's isle ballad. the only common thing between the two according to me is only the tempo, the rhythm. can you eloborate on how this is based on gullivan.

muraliny in reply to Dhinakar Rajaram
I think there are many songs which have pitch changing from the main sale. For a pitch changing at the end the example is 'avalukkenna' which has 2 1/2 keys shift change. If for the change at the middle of the song 'neeye than enakku manavati' from kudiyirundha kovil. Of course the famous 'rajavin paarvai' has more than one shift changes in the middle. But even before that in the song 'pandhal irundhal kodi padarum' from the movie 'bhanda pasam' (1962) there is a pitch change in the middle

Kala Dwarakanath in reply to muraliny
That really adds to the appeal of the song, like in 'Avalukkenna!'

muraliny in reply to gnani sankaran
Actually this movie was a remake of Hindi version 'brahmachari' and the equivalent song is 'aaj kal tere mere'. If you watch the rhythm pattern may seem to match. But the tune is totally different. of course no offence to the Hindi version, all the songs in 'enga mama' are much superior in terms of tune, orchestration and the energy level. During that time MSV was brimming with confidence and what ever he churned out happened to be a thought provoking melodies. Sivanthaman, uyarndha manithan etc

David Raja
It is a wonderful song by Sivaji and Nirmala and the melodious music by MSV. The tune resembles from a "1958 Latin-flavored rock and roll instrumental recorded by The Champs - "Tequila". The song recollects my school days in Chinnamanur.

ravi ranga
one of my all time favorite. LRE TMS Bombording.Msv rocks.

radha krishnan

a beautiful song with beautiful dance from sivaji with nirmala sivaji was so handsome

Ramesh Manivasagam
what a style singing TMS the voice god.sivaji is handsome and beauti full nice rock from MSV

Jaya Kumar
lovely song. cute nirmala beautiful music.

Majida Elkawa
Beautiful duet,great voices,and she's really good dancer.I like it. 

MURUGAN KUTRALINGAM
Thank u for sharing your time to hear this lovely Tamil old Film Song.

Majida Elkawa
It's really beautiful,it's much better than the modern songs right now.

Here is the link for the song
http://youtu.be/i19LmDSp5f0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Songs Composed by MSV-TKR and MSV All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: