"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY Reply with quote

I wholeheartedly wish all my country men on the Independence Day. May this day unite all of us for taking our country to the great heights.

I recall my earlier message that the combination of musical notes sa-ma1-da2 (C-F-A) has the tendency and capacity to unify our distorted thought waves.

I wish to refer to the composition of our National Anthem 'Jana gana mana' by the Great Poet Shri Rabindranath Tagore. While the music of the anthem begins and traverse through many different combination of notes, it ends with the word 'Jaya Jaya Jaya Jayahe'. At the moment of this ending the musical note that is tuned is 'ma1' (F) though the anthem begins with the note 'sa' (C).

So the ending of the anthem with the musical note in 'ma1' creates a combination of sa-ma1-da2 harmonically.

This conveys a great message. The song talks about 'Punjab, Sind, Gujarat, Maratta, Dravida, Utkala, Vanga'. So a country with various languages, customs and habits is still united with the common cause that is called 'Bharathiya Kalachaar'.

So in order to convey the core message of 'Unity in Diversity' the best musical note combination has been chosen by the Great Poet.

I am thrilled and proud about our country. The above composing of our National Anthem by Shri Rabindranath Tagore, proves the prophetic words of the Great Tamil Poet Subramania Bharathi who said,

'pARukkuLle nalla nAadu
engaL BhAratha nAadu"

meaning 'our country Bharat is a good country among the world'

Regards,

N Y Murali
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: