"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vijay Yesudas on MM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Singers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Vijay Yesudas on MM Reply with quote

Recently, there was an episode on Sun Life TV on Mr.Vijay Yesudas speaking about his favourite songs under 'enakku pidithathu'. It was again by chance that I happened to hear him speak. He had just spoken about 'Vizhiye kadhai ezhuthu' and I had missed his comments. Then, he spoke about 'Nenjathai alli' from Kaadalikka neramillai, mentioning that he liked this bass-voice song of his father and KJY himself likes this song. After this, he sang 'malare kurinji' and remarked that this was another unique song tuned by MSV for his father. He also added that MSV fans have a special liking for songs composed (by MSV) for his father as they are unusual and possess a kind of unknown and unique beauty. I was surprised as I did not expect such words from him about MM, being a youngster of eighties/nineties era. I do not know what he spoken earlier in the show. Then, the usual story began, and he shifted to songs tuned by... for his father...and so on.
Sai Saravanan
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: NEED TO HAVE AN MSV ARCHIVE Reply with quote

Hi Ram,

Great thought. Time we really launched an archive to preserve all the timeless classics of MSV. Lets put our minds together and find a way to do it. How about a dedicated ftp server of a sort to upload and keep this data so that generations can get benefitted???

Fabulous thought indeed.....

CHEERS

MSV
IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Singers All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: