"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comments about MSV in Youtube
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Songs Composed by MSV-TKR and MSV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sai Saravanan
Philiac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir,
Are there words to describe the gentle entry of the flute, carrying us all with it as it flows out....?
Sai Saravanan
parthavi
Philiac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

காதலின் பொன் வீதியில் (பூக்காரி)

Uploaded by Dr. Seven on 18.07.2010
244 comments (most of them trivial and irrelevant)

Here are some meaningful comments in chronological order.

Rayapuram Chandru
Awesome. I was 1 year old when this song was singing in every nook and corner of tamilnadu. Takes back to my childhood. Tears in my eyes.

ncumar
This one song is the proof for the title "Mellisai Mannar". I can hear the starting music in this song any number of times and never get fed up!

pattu2
My most favourite duet ever since 1973 when it was created by mellisai mannar the greatest MS Viswanathan - when it comes to songs, still I strongly believe no one will be comparable to MSV ... Sincere Thanks for uploading this evergreen melody my friend - Pattu

tony frank De' S
A song that i had forgotten over the years. Thank you to the uploader for bringing back a lovely song that i now remember when i was a young teenager.

Mappillai123
There is no words to describe the the way the music starts and flows on hand in hand with the beautifully imaginative picturisation ....the humming adding more beautifulness to that unexpressable heavenly beautifulness..... I think those moments are Gods creation expressed through MSV. No one can recreate it including MSV.

chennaisitesjp
Good song from T.M.S by M.S.V

mohamed jaya jaya
inimayaana paadal. thankx lot upload

mohamed jaya jaya
very very beautyfulsong , TMS , and SUSHEELA , best music MSV, and very good acting. ethananai murai indha paadalai keattalum salipadhillai. inamayaana paadal iyakaiyaana nadippu

Ms6976
Fantastic song lyrics,music and singers. Always remembered by all tamil makkal. Old songs always shines like Gold.

sandy
Gosh . the intro ,humming , outdoor singing ambiance , lyrics , 70s , innocence , TMS , SJ , MSV - Magical moments

sathishvlr123
watch the flute music from 3.04 to 3.14. that can be done only by the legend M.S.V

sensks
I am so addicted to this song, I listen atleast once everyday for almost 1 month and hum every 15 mins. Oh! man i never become so addicted. You know what, my wife too got addicted to this song. Thanks MSV/TMS/SJanaki and all musicians who gave this wonderful experience. Thanks devraj790 for posting this masterpiece. This song created such an impact that I started liking Vennir adai Nirmala and MuKa Muthu pair. First time a music changed my mind.

rahulprabhakaran65
MSV MUSIC GREAT ,EVERGREEN SONG

Shan Shanmugam
EXCELLENT MUSIC RENDITION OF MSV... HE HAS GIVEN MORE IMPORTANCE FOR THE MUSIC INSTRUMENT, " MIRUDHANGAM" FOR THIS SONG. AS USUAL GREAT RENDITION BY TMS SUSEELA ...

Siva Kumaran
Great song, heard it several times, every time I hear I tend to enjoy more of it. Music, Lyrics, Singing in every aspect its great. This is the first time I see it on screen. Thanks for uploading.

aananthavaasan
அதி அற்புதமான இன்பம் குவிக்கும் பாடல் பாடகர் திலகம் குரல் இனிமைக்கு ஈடு இணை இல்லை பாடும் திறன் எடுப்பு அபாரம் இப்படியொரு பாடகரின் குரலை இருட்டடிப்பு செய்து விட்டார் இளையராசா.

S Rm
in reply to aananthavaasan
@aananthavaasan I am a great fan of TMS too. But he is remembered for his 60's and 70's songs only. It is better that Ilayaraaja ignored TMS. After "Enge Nimmadhi" or "Muthukkalo Kangal" or that sort, I do not want TMS to sing any other song.

Vendor Operations, Deneer
nice song, sweet music,super acting,i like very much this song thanks god

hugo benedict
lovely snog. very smooth. easy listening. Thanks for uploading

Damodaran Pachaiappan
Pure joy! Felt very nostalgic. A timeless classic from Mellisai Maamannar MSV. TMS has done full justice to MSV's composition. Great lyrics. Many thanks for this opportunity.

ncumar
The way MSV has established the tempo with the violin at the start is proof that he is the one and only mellisai mannar. Divine composition. In my opinion, the video excepting the gorgeous Veniradai Nirmala has done a blasphemy to the melodious gem from MSV, TMS and Janaki

sethuramprema
nice song, good music.....so soothing to our ears!

SpaceRajan
The gorgeous visuals add great lustre to this wonderfully lilting melody! You can listen to this a thousand times at a stretch and at the end ... would want to listen to it a thousand times more!!

hugo benedict
This song is beautifully composed. Very good lyrics.

shan siva
M.S.விஸ்வநாதனுக்கு இணையாக உலகத்தில் ஒருவர் இருக்கின்றார் என்று ஒருவர் சொல்லுவாரே ஆனால், அவர்தான் உலகத்தில் மிகவும் பைத்தியக்காரனாக இருக்கவேண்டும். K.V.மகாதேவன் அவர்களும் கெட்டிக்காரர் தான். இருப்பினும் மெல்லிசை என்று சொல்லும்போது அவரும் இவருக்கு பின்தான். அவருக்கு தோதாக டி.எம்.எஸ் அவர்களும் இருந்தார், சொல்லவும் வேண்டுமா. இதெல்லாம் இறைவன் படைப்பு. இன்றுள்ள இசையமைப்பாளர்களுக்கு டி.எம்.எஸ் போல ஒருவர் இருந்திருந்தால், அவர் கதி அதோ கதிதான். பாவம், அருமந்த பிறவி. இறைவன் படைப்பு நேரங்களிலும் தவறவில்லை.

Kavi Nithyanandam
Great song - good lyric and music... one of the ever green...

vijayaraghavan narayanan
look at the voice modulations of s.janakiamma. simply superb. only one regret though to msv sir, he should have used this janakiamma's voice bit more in his compositions. he always gives susheela more number of songs

Eliyathamby Arasan

,மெல்லிசை மன்னர் இசை ,இதயத்தின் ஆழம் வரை செல்கின்றது! சின்ன வயசில என்னோட அம்மா இப்படி அழகான கொண்டைபோட்டு அச்துவான்கள் !

Jaya keshavan
Look at the Gamakkam's by both singer. Truly unbeleivable

Siv N
We know that there is no title great enough to be awarded to this miraculous phnomenon called MSV. Chn

rethinam nepoleon
very good msv music nepoleon

Nat Chander
a great melody by tms and janaki. see the humming in this song./unforgettable./tremendous music.

Rayapuram Chandru
This song always carries me to a magical fairy world.

John Xavier
This song is a highly melodious song and everyone enjoy the song. Sweet voice of TMS and Janaki is evergreen.

subramanyan iyer
MSV the great.......

Shri Libran
Awesome background score and lyrics. Janaki & TMS rocks, as usual. Wow..... Nirmala looks very cute in this song.

Saimurali Iyer
Kannadasan's excellent varigal; TMS & Janaki's silky voices; MSV's melodious composition and Mu Ka Muthu + Nirmala's chemistry. A very goooooooooood song.

RADHAKRISHNAN GNANAM
what melody composing by M s V

Rajaram Prabha
எம்.எஸ்.வி - சாரல்கள்

Douglas Raja
WOW, WHAT A LOVELY SONG- I LOVE THIS SONG

Rajen k
Great song given by Shri MSV. Un comparable composition. You can listen thousand time continuously. You don't feel etc.

Here is the youtube link.
http://youtu.be/-rkFiSBrsRI?list=PLsRwtEOaqfA7HpNpQL0XqxlS398izgy9h[/i]
parthavi
Philiac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

சிப்பி இருக்குது (வறுமையின் நிறம் சிவப்பு)

Uploaded by Videosongs@TamilMP3Audio.net on 30.03.11
340,648 comments

68 comments. One person praises Raja for composing this and a couple of people correct him, one person with a mild rebuke.

Comments (in chronological order)

Bhuvana Sai
Hereafter we will not have the opportunity to listen to such wonderful compositons or voices

dbhat01
Now all we have is stupid "dances" and idiotic "songs"....

Hema Balaji
classic song indeed. so natural

Scorpio Mark
excellent composition.. Raaja sir is a genius

Damodaran Pachaiappan
This song was composed by Mellisai Mannar MSV

balcht99
SPB / S.Janaki in the tunes of MSV and the lyrics of Kannadasan.......GREAT!!!!!

kamickaelthepop
thanana thanana thanna kavithai ulagam kenjum unnai kandal kavignar idhayam kenjum waouh tamil is the best and lovely language

compaq1270il
brother you got it weong.this songs was composed by the one and only original mastero M S VISWANATHAN and not by ilayaraja.please get facts right.

priyanka g
in reply to Scorpio Mark
It's composed by MSV

Rathnavel Natarajan
ஆஹா. அருமை. பாட்டு, காட்சிப்படுத்தல், அற்புதம். கேட்டுப் பாருங்கள். இளமை, இனிமை.

Srinivas Naidu
anyone else thinks first charanam sounds similar to charanam of "sunu mere bhandu re" from bandini..but nothing to discount this amazing melody..

heamavathy gunasekaran
Legend

Uma Mahesh
2.12 to 2.21 god itself coming into earth through janaki amma's voice, current era of mechanical voices(even the leading play back singers don't have quality voice or singing talent) we have these old recordings, thank god.

Sai Ram
SPB sir is super...Janakiamma is wonderful...MSV sir is excellent ...wow meaningful super evergreen song.

Narayanamurthy H.
Most beautiful and melodeous song, which is a chalange song in between Sri Devi and Kamal Hassan. Music is also good, lovable one, after this one I do not know no such kind of a song once again in any film by any music composer.

MrPradekumar
fantastic song, dedicated to my CK Ms.IB........

smathewcmc
incredible .brought back a lot of fond memories, thanks

Lakshmi Promodh
in reply to Scorpio Mark
not raja, msv

Ganesan Namburamalingam
in reply to Narayanamurthy H.
Hats off to the immortal legends MSV and Kannadasan for their imagination and rendering. Unforgettable song indeed.

Maria Nesan
MSV has composed this song very beautifully.SPB and Janaki both have sung well.

Srinivasan Ramalingam
The brilliance of this song is not just the singers, the lyrics or even the actors, but the very concept of creating poetry through a mere tune. Absolutely brilliant song and poetry composition!!!!

Umapathy C
such a beutiful combo of lyrics, music, rendering, locale and acting by Kamal n Sridevi.

schandru1979
Immortals!! MSV and Kannadasan

Muthumanickam Somasundaram
அருமையான சொற்கட்டு;சந்தங்கள் சலங்கை கட்டி ஆடுகின்றன;பழைய இனிய பாடலை நினைவூட்டியமைக்கு நன்றி தோழரே.--பழனி.சோ.முத்துமாணிக்கம்

S Mohana
அற்புதம்.

Fathima Marzuna
awsome song

S Mohana
எத்தனை முறை கேட்டாலும் திகட்டாத பாடல், சொற்கட்டும், சந்தமும், இசையும் நம்மை சொக்க வைக்கும் அதிசயம்.

Hari Haran
Nothing can be better than this
In love this song

உதய குமார்
Lovely song

devarajan rajan
Super song

Rajesh Ramalingam
sppechless

mariajose navin
ever green song !!!!!!!!

Sandesh Abraham
Excellent chance-less track 

David Paul
Ho my god its inspiring never heard like this oh God i am love with this song 

Youtube link:

http://youtu.be/yEz1ZtQkopw?list=PLsRwtEOaqfA7HpNpQL0XqxlS398izgy9h
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Songs Composed by MSV-TKR and MSV All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: