"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VAIDY 'S PUNCH - 600

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:09 pm    Post subject: VAIDY 'S PUNCH - 600 Reply with quote

Dear Mr . Vaidy
Nice to note your hitting a milestone with your posting NUMBER 600.Certainly, we look forward to many more from you. May I request you to consider writing about the legendary musicians associated with Shri.MSV's orchestra. This request is very specific in the sense, your familiarity with those legendary personalities is something unique- not given to many. Also, familiarity and recalling of instances from association are indeed treasures in one's life. I am sure that, if you choose to write them , you would not merely thrill all our members, but would be doing a service - not possible for every one. Already there was one request to you on this facet. You may take time; but please do it so that the ambit of documentation touches a new dimension in our forum.
Thanking you in anticipation. I congratulate you on your 600+ .

Warm regards K.RAMAN MADURAI
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sir,
Congrats! Yes, as Professor has written, your many first-person accounts and associations would be equally legendary and be a wealth of information for all of us.
Thanks,
Sai Saravanan
ragasuda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy
My hearty congratulations on your reaching another landmark. As Professor rightly said, you are the fittest person to share the experiences you had with the stalwarts whom MM fondly recollects any time without missing any body. Pls give us a chance to know about their contribution.

உங்களுக்காக... உங்களுக்காகவென்றே பிரத்யேகமாக... இதுவரை இணைய தளத்தில் இல்லை என எண்ணுகிறேன்... தாங்கள் தரவிறக்கிக் கேட்டு மகிழ அனுபவிக்க மூழ்கித் திளைக்க...

மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் இசைக்குழுவின் மேதமைக்கு மற்றோர் சான்று..

தெய்வாம்சம் திரைப்படத்திலிருந்து அந்தப்புர மந்திரத்தின் ஆனந்தத் தாண்டவம் பாடல்...

https://www.mediafire.com/?vsrxqwcb4wqdcn9

இதுவரை இப்பாடலைக் கேட்டிராதவர்களுக்கு இது ஒரு வரப்ரசாதம்.
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hai Vaidy,
I enjoy your forceful writing style. Though I made this statement earlier, yet I reiterate that in our dictionary there is no comma after MSV and always a full stop.

As professor suggested why don't you write about each musician who worked with MSV. We can later add all other views and compile and make in our home page. Right now what we have is only their names as a list. A good writing in detail about each one would be our gratitude to those great musicians. You must take a lead in that.

Regards,

Murali
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: AT MY MUSICAL LORD'S FEET!!! Reply with quote

Dear Prof, Sai, Ragasudha and Murali,

I humbly submit all your appreciations at the Lotus feet of my Musical God Shri. Shri. MSV!!!!

Regarding the interactions with musicians, I will certainly write when the right moment comes....Please bear with me till then...

Cheers
MSV
IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prof coined it very correctly 'PUNCH'

Mr Vaidy - Every word either in postings and when you speak ,demonstrates your love affection admiration towards the THE GREAT .

yes at times, your postings looks repeat looks harsh -but there is always an element of bitter truth in them .

we need more of not only your postings but also guidence

Long live MSV and devotees like you
with personal regards
Vatsan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:26 pm    Post subject: Resp. Reply with quote

Congrats Mr. saravedi Vaithy on your reaching another milestone !!! Let me extend beyond this forum and congratulate you on opening up another lease of professional life for MSV. To me, the piano program spearheaded by you was the much needed impetus MSV's musical persona needed and you delivered it with panache. That opened up several other avenues for income for MSV and the much needed exposure. The most viewed program "enrum MSV" in Mega TV I am sure was one of the happy consequences of the piano program. The program indeed heralded the growth of "MSV consciousness" in the TV channel world.
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy sir and friends,
It touches our hearts to know that many of you, especially Vaidy Sir, have made lots of efforts towards MM's well-being, in many forms! No other effort can stand at par with such noble acts. A chance to serve the God of Music. Very fortunate indeed!
Sai Saravanan
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART Reply with quote

Dear Vatsan, VK, and Sai

That Vaarthaigal Sollum Vaathiangal heralded MSV into a new world of opportunities though is a fact, the event was possible because of people like Vatsan, Sabesan, Ramki, Radha Vijayan (guitarist from Singapore) Sax Shakthinathan, Guitarist Balaji, Late Rajan (the keyboardist who is a wealth of technical info as far as MSV's songs are concerned) and many more who contributed their might for the roaring success of this programme.

What else can be more happier moments for all of us than to see this genius in full flow??? Thanks to Mega TV and their entire crew also who made a "never before" show with MSV. Needless to say it was not only a big commercial hit for Mega TV but for MSV too. I only felt very bad that MSV used to be present at AVM studios where it was shot from 9am to 9pm for months unmindful of his age and the gruelling day-night long shoot. Hardwork, dedication, sincereity....THY NAME IS ONLY MSV!!!

Many recordings started flowing in the way of MSV including two movies - Vaaliban Sutrum Ulagam & Manithanaga Iru. But unfortunately both these movies didn't fair well at the box office for various reasons. But, from the bottom of my heart I must thank both Dr.Lalithasaamy from Pollachi and our dear Anantha from Bombay who unmindful of their huge losses suffered, managed to fund these productions. What we should never forget is, because of these two major projects, the entire instrumental crew of MSV (some of them who were literally living in poverty with no opportunities coming their way, thanks to the invasion of MD's who completely relied on electronics than humantronics!!!) got rejuvenated with handsome payments from the producers. As I was very closely associated with Manithanaga Iru at all the composing & recordings, I know the kind of money spent by Anantha and forum members please be informed that he went ahead and did it only fo the sheer affection he had for our Master's music and earning was never his priority. Commecially both might have bombed, but the number of people fed I am sure will never be forgotten by us. This is the same Anantha who contributed his single biggest donation during the launch of MSVTIMES.COM when our bank balance was a near zilch with core crew literally going around with begging bowls.

Even our repeated appeals to some of these well known studios (with no financial support forthcoming we thought the least we could settle for a launch pad space) for our website launch... alas..... even this was brutally turned down for reasons best known to them. Since that day I stopped believing in all these big talks by certain people who do not find themselves in my dictionary of good samaritans. With all the contributions by many, we launched the site and ensured that none from the tinsel world were called in to lodge our silent protest at the treatment meted out to us. Many may not be aware of these facts, but forum members believe me, money rolls out in m(any) form for all kinds of mediocre events, but the mere mention of MSV....everyone shuts the door....this is reality today.....

In sharp contrast to all that big talks unleashed (read enacted) by some producing houses at the drop of the hat which didn't even give him an opportunity after 1984, to me both Mr. Lingusamy & Anantha appeared to be truly God sent emissaries for, not only did they ensure a come back for MSV but for all those associated with him, a fat purse that kept their families happy.....

As a member of this forum, I am only tooooooo happy for MSV and all his musicians that a rewinding process commenced and by God's grace all are doing well and the process is still on....MSVTIMES.COM is also trying it's best every year to honour someone truly deserving in whatever way we could. Money wise may not be a big thing, but the thought behind is what that matters...

While none from the film music industry ever thought about honouring / recognising behind the screen heroes, MSVTIMES.COM boldly came forward to honour these veterans. MSV himself was so pleased with this idea that he ensures of his presence year after year...

Let's fuel this cause further...

CHEERS
MSV
IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sir,
My sincere admiration to you and all such good souls whom you have mentioned and referred to without naming. It is a true form of gratitude, affection and love to MM, who personifies Music, a representation of Music in human form. This is nothing short of worship!
Sai Saravanan
msvramki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,

Congratuatlions to you on your crossing 600th posting.

Your style of writing is unique and we are all able to see the Vishwaroopam of Viswanathan in them !

Initial days of msvtimes.com was remembered and neatly recalled by you and that has brought back Him to limelight thereafter so well. Msvtimescom can be proud of that.

Continue your mission as usual for the world to know the glory of the genius.

Ramki
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: