"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vizhiye Kadhai Ezhudhu inspired Kannada Song by Shankar Gane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:22 am    Post subject: Vizhiye Kadhai Ezhudhu inspired Kannada Song by Shankar Gane Reply with quote

Dear All

Shankar Ganesh used the same bit of Vizhiye Kadhai Ezhudhu in a Kannada song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh9qH1a5rKw
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:02 pm    Post subject: BOLT FROM THE BLUE MELODIES Reply with quote

Hi Sampath,

Shankar Ganesh duo have very successfully managed to score for many movies in Tamizh. I was surprised at this song inspired by Vizhiyey Kadhai Ezhudhu. I think both for KVM & SG, the banner of Devar Films proved to be disastrous as far as creativity goes.

I like SG for some of the finest melodies they have come out with, but mostly on the "Bolt out of the Blue" category though!!!

CHEERS

MSV IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: