"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THANKS GIVING & TRIBUTE MEETING MELLISAI MANNAR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:00 pm    Post subject: THANKS GIVING & TRIBUTE MEETING MELLISAI MANNAR Reply with quote

DEAR FRIENDS

Your MSV TIMES is all set to embark on a musical program this time as a part of ''THANKS GIVING '' Process to the great MSV who left us wih timeless treasures to keep reminding us of his gracious presence .
You can call this as a '' TRIBUTE TO MSV'' which eventually involves generating funds for which we seek your help.
please do Treat this as request for funds as an urgent requirement and do the needful at the earliest
GENEROSITY IS THE NEED OF THE HOUR
THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE CAN SEND YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO
MSV TIMES.COM SAVINGS BANK ACCOUNT WITH
CANARA BANK
ACCOUNT NO 2616101009394
WEST MAMBALAM BRANCH
23. POSTAL COLONY 3RD st
WEST MAMBALAM
IFRC NO cnrb 0002616
ALTERNATIVELY
you can send your cheques in favour of msvtimes.com
to
New no 5 (upstairs ) vidhwan sundaram street , Nungambakkam chennai 600034
Thanking you
In anticipation
With personal regards
MSVTIMES .COM
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear All

we record our thanks to M/S
SAMPATH ,
SRS,
VATSAN.
NARAYANAN
&SIVASANKARAN FOR THEIR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE AND HANDING OVER CASH

thanks and bregds
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Request to our Core team ...

The fact is that we do not have sufficient members who participate consistently .

I had proposed earlier to reach out to wider audience , especially on Face book wherein there is a reasonably larger group ( around 50 atleast out of 8000 plus members )... After all, they are also our beloved MSV's devotees only ...nothing wrong in associating with anybody who is a fan of MSV....

With the very limited members we have, it is going to be virtually impossible to conduct programmes in future unless the same old dedicated people contribute more which is not a fair practice...

I also understand, NYM is leaving and the reasons attributed was that he was trying to create a parallel group in FB...If someone has such a doubt , it is ridiculous and absurd....You will not get a devoted person like NYM whose contributions are invaluable . One will not get such a committed person ...Sad if he leaves and it is going to create a big vacuum ....I only wish we put a full stop to such politics and work together harmoniously for the larger benefit of our website....

Pls think over .....
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear balaji

firstly our sincere thanks to your contribution . we are really grateful for the trust you have in us as we donot see you in the programmes but still you contribution is one of the first remittances .

re Face book announcement

yes we have done , and hardly a few likes -thats all

i would like to clarify a few myths

--- the friends in face book pages msv times 2000 + fans club 8000+ mellisai mannar 2000+ all are hypothetical figures

if you really notice only 40-60 people will be actively participating and they will be everywhere in( all pages ). among the actual participants only a few will be very active rest of the people will do only liking or posting of photos /songs may be another 100 only will like probably out of mobile thats why even the death announcements are liked

and believe me . we have neither restricted any entry nor avoided any one .

thats why we have shared the announcement in all pages .

aS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED EVERY MSVIANS IS TO BE TREATED SAME .

Re Murali - have already briefed you . the issue is he is emotional and not able to control his emotions in public . yes as you say he is a committed soldier in the army . but no one has stopped him in participation . only thing is he is not the organising panel .the time is the healer and i am sure he would be back

thanks and bregds
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: