"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AS WE SET SAIL INTO A DECADE OLD MSVTIMES.COM...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: AS WE SET SAIL INTO A DECADE OLD MSVTIMES.COM... Reply with quote

Dear All,

Music was virtually in the air at the Pitty Theagaraya Hall, the venue of our 9th anniversary. With the untimely passing away of the man who's been behind all our efforts for the past 9 years, the Harmonium that adorned the stage, literally ensured of the presence of HIM throughout the concert.

The Team that tirelessly worked behind this theme called MSV's 3M put their heart and soul into it and thus naturally came a glorious evening of yet another musical moments which I am sure every one of us enjoyed and got elevated musically! I must thank Padma Bhushan Dr. P. Susheela for not only being the major donor for this event but her physical presence lent us all what we needed the most...The Blessings of our Guru Shri. Shri. MSV, Guitar Bala and his Orchestra's brilliant performance and the man who is bonded to MSVTIMES.COM (though not as a labour!) as the MC, Sriram Lakshman pulled off yet another indelible evening filled with the magical moments of our Musical Legend.

"Memories of a life time" is what I must say if given a chance to put this in a nutshell. From the time we conceived this concert till the time it was flawlessly executed, I never even knew that we had been working on this project for nearly 45 days. Such was the time consumed, but with MSV, time flies always and most importantly you never get tired but only rejuvenated each day.

The man behind all this....Guitar Bala & his Orchestra cast a magical spell on the audience with his superb mastery over his most favourite companion, the Guitar. His swapping of the Base Guitar with the Rhythm (between Logu and him) proved beyond any doubts that Guitar Bala is here to stay as long as we are able to continue with our mission of propagating Shri. MSV's music through not much sought after or frequently performed songs on which our entire USP is solely set. The 2 days gruelling rehearsals by Bala and his full orchestra was so perfectly organised and it was a feast for a few of us present to see every member very happily willing to travel that extra mile to outplay each other in their respective skills. As MSV had always been attributing his success to "Team Work", yet again it was Bala & his Team that made all the difference between a concert that is driven by passion, reverence, committment and most importantly, sincereity more than anything else. Financials do play a part - though for the simple reason that we throw pea nuts, we'll only get monkeys!!

Our newly found darlings - The brother duo Manuel & David (we could easily replace their faces for "smileys" emoticons as I have never seen anyone in my life smiling like this unmindful of the major work on hand) who played the keyboards, were truly a pleasure to watch and I only felt bad that somehow we missed to bring them on board all these years. Better late than never brothers! From the time the song list was given to Guitar Bala, inspite of his fully tied up schedule for his daughter's wedding a week prior to this event, he made sure everything was in place. The joy of working with this great musician is that he'll leave nothing to chances but will always ensure the availability of quality players. This is literally what that took us to him. Guitar Bala may not be cost effective but 500% effective through his music delivery as he follows a strict no compromise policy on the quality front which suits us also. The more we look into the aspects of a budget, there goes not only the quality of the music, but also the efforts to deliver a memorable concert as well.

Back to the concert again - Guitar Bala on the Base & Rhythm, Logu on the Rhythm Guitar, Prem on the Lead, Manuel & David on the Keyboards, Leela on the flute (what a way Leela handled the tiny flute called Piccolo!!), Viji on the Trombone, Jaigopi on the Trumpet, Strings of Joy (violins) led by Dayalan, Dass, Mohan, Yuvaraj, Jayachandran, Ganapathy & Saravanan duo on the Tabla (the tiny tot of Saravanan was happily seen playing the Tamarind ensuring a no break in gennext trend!!), the all in all Rhythm Raja called Nagaraj on the pads (the efforts to synch the sound of shuttle in the song Parakkum Pandhu Parakkum was simply outstanding), Kumar on the Drums, Selvam on the timing (disciple of Emperor of Timing instruments - the Legendary Meesai Murugesh) ensured that the Soul of MSV was kept alive in each of those songs rendered to perfection. I would have completely failed in this assignment of mine if I didn't mention about the Singers. Jayshree and Usha Raj leading from the front alternating between the trinity of TFM Dr. P. Susheela, SJ & VJ, while seasoned Kovai Murali for TMS, Air India Venky for PBS and Ananthu for none other than our most revered MSV and MSVTIMES.COM's delight Gnanasekar for SPB made merry on the stage. The frequent calls by Vatsan to the orchestra members to acknowledge the accolades of the audience was perfectly timed as sadly musicians working under various MDs don't get any recognition at all with some even playing for decades together. What kind of an arrogant, thankless world are we living in? Hope these self proclaiming geniuses and Saints first learn how to respect a fellow human being first. They neither learnt Sangeetham nor Ingeetham from MSV is my very humble take.

Then appeared Trumpet Thomas (a third gen player for MSV who happened to be one of our awardees earlier as well), who played the last interlude in Engeyum Eppodum ensuring that MSV's music was always heard Engeyum, Eppodum!! The attitude and the involvement was so powerful from these singers, the stage was literally set on fire besides the Souls of the audience present at the venue.

Special thanks to MSV's family - Latha Mohan, Ashok, Shanthi, Mohan Nair, (though they were out of sight but not out of thoughts), Ashok, Madhu & Gopi for having brought the "Melody Generator" (MSV's Harmonium) to ensure the spritual presence of our Legend. Gandhi Kannadasan was physically present while the Greatest Lyricist whom I revere, Legend Kannadasan was there right outside enjoying these moments. It was indeed a befitting moment to honour two Greatest of Musicians - Shehnai Wizard P. Sathyam and Mandolin Wizard M.S. Raju whom we all consider as important pillars in MSV's orchestra. I have already conceived the lines of the next event to be held soon for, my creativity has no bounds. All I have to do is simply invoke the Blessings of my Guru , Shri. MSV - the rest is abundantly showered on me. I had titled this concert as MSV's 3M - Meter, Matter, Melody, the words that MSV respected more than his breathe. But, that late night I understood 3M simply denoted Mellifluous, Melodious Music - our Legend's most comfortable domain and nothing else!!!

It has now become customary for us to start our anniversary with a deficit but never have we faced any serious hurdles all these years, goes only to prove that "all that starts well ends well". The people who were present constituted true connoisseurs of music and occassional errors never mattered to them but for a select who chose to air their displeasure more out of frustration than anything else is what I could infer.

Kudos to Dr. P. Susheela Trust, Dhool Saravanan, Dr. Damodaran Pachyappan, Giri Trading, Musee Musicals and to every one of you who stood by us to ensure the sucess of MSV's 3M...

To pull of our ops for a continuous 9 years and to look beyond 10, it was absolute pleasure as usual to be associated with a Team that looks and feels good to be with. My brothers in arms - Vatsan, Shiva, KRS, SRS, Sampath, Sreekumar, Narayan...thanks a ton for being part of this celebrations to celebrate,

The Greatest of Moments of my Life - MSV MOMENTS!!!

Hope this conveys the true spirit of MSV in all of us.

CHEERS

MSV IS MUSIC FOREVER!!!

VAIDYMSV

Last edited by vaidymsv on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:10 am; edited 4 times in total
V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ALL,

9TH ANNIVERSARY TURNED TO BE THE BEST IN THE ANNALS OF MSV TIMES.COM. 3M WELL CONCEIVED AND EXECUTED, WAS A RUN AWAY SUCESS. YET ANOTHER FABULOUS PERFORMANCE, BY GUITAR BALA AND HIS SWAY OVER THE RASIGAS IS ON THE RAISE.

MY SINCERE THANKS FOR P SUSEELA AND MEMBERS OF MSV FAMILY FOR GRACING THE OCCASION. THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO DONATED GENEROUSLY.

AFTER EVERY PROGRAMME, EXPECTAIONS FROM THE RASIGAS ARE GROWING MANIFOLD. OUR RESPONSBILITY TO DELIVER BETTER FOR JUNE PROGRAMME IS ON THE RISE.

V SIVASANKARAN
RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Vaidy/Siva

Really Great. All of you worked like mad to make this programme well. We all in the Air for all most 3 1/2 hours. Gitar bala's musical concert ultimately un believable. Is an ultimate choice for MSV Times.com.

Thanks to all of you for each one of your great co-operation to make it success and let us proceed for the next one shortly.

krs
Vatsan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:13 pm    Post subject: Resp. Reply with quote

x

Last edited by Vatsan on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vatsan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:13 pm    Post subject: Resp. Reply with quote

x

Last edited by Vatsan on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vatsan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:14 pm    Post subject: Resp. Reply with quote

Dear All,
I am actually quite surprised that the supremely riveting concert has not attracted more posters into this thread !!! Guitar Bala's meticulousness and powers of execution were on display as usual despite some of the songs chosen being a tad more demanding than the ones dished out for our "Remiscences" program conducted on Aug 23rd. The fact that he completed this behemoth of a project to the satisfaction of the "Step motherly" ears of some of the msvtimes.com crew amidst the frenetic activities of his daughter's wedding is a testimony to his intimacy with music. He effortlessly assimilates whatever surprises the songs throw at him !!! My hearty congrats to the hearty core crew of msvtimes.com that neither looks back at the distance covered nor forward with a view to avariciously grabbing accolades. May I say that we worked without seeking recompense of any kind !!! Siva, Vaithy, Ranga (the silent catalyst), Sampath , SRS etc have all pulled off yet another winner. Great going people !!!! At this juncture I look forward to suggestions from posters here on stimulating topics that can throw more light into the huge repertoire of MSV's compelling works !!!
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy, Siva, SRS, Vatsan and KRS,

Despite our best efforts to offer something afresh as always of the finest musical works by our great master, I am very much saddened to see the meagre response (practically none except those involved in the programme) in this thread.

Kudos to Guitar Bala and his team. What an orchestration! Sri Sabesan told me that hereafter no one should ask 'How is Guitar Bala's Orchestration? Guitar Bala is the BEST and if the orchestra is by Guitar Bala, it has to be best!' What a tribute to Guitar Bala by one of our seniormost members of msvtimes.com, Sri.Sabesan

I request other members of msvtimes.com like Sabesan, Ragasudha, NY Murali, Prof Raman, Ramki, VK, mandaveli Jayaraman, TCS Jayaraman to write about our 9th Anniversary Programme by Guitar Bala. Please, it is a request.

With cheers
S.Sampat
V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Sampath

Guitar Bala's peroformance was liked by one and all. I never thought a light music troupe can come close to orginal version of Shri Msv. We had choosen challenging numbers and the response from Bala's troupe was excellent.

Hearty congratulatoions to Bala.

V Sivasankaran
ragasuda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,
I am not so well versed in English vocabulary like you people and hence afraid if I write in English whether it would reflect what I intend to write.

நண்பர்களே,
நமது எம்எஸ்விடைமஸ் 9 ஆண்டுகளை முடித்து 10வது ஆண்டில் அடியெடுத்து வைத்ததை யொட்டி நடைபெற்ற ஆண்டு விழா நிகழ்ச்சி இவ்வளவு காலமாக நமக்கென்று இருந்து வரும் எதிர்பார்ப்பை ஈடு செய்து விட்டது என்பதையும் தாண்டி இது வரை நடைபெற்ற நிகழ்ச்சிகளிலேயே சிறந்ததாக அமைந்தது என்பதை அன்று மக்கள் அளித்த கரகோஷமே நிரூபித்து விட்டது.

கிடார் பாலா அவர்களின் இசைக்குழு சிறப்பாக தத்ரூபமாக நிகழ்ச்சியை அளித்தது என்பது சர்க்கரை இனிக்கும் என்பதற்கு ஒப்பாகும். ஒரு நல்ல நிகழ்ச்சியை நடத்தவேண்டும் என்றால் அதற்கான செலவு செய்தால் தான் நடத்த முடியும். இதற்கு இதுவரை உறுதுணையாக இருந்த ஒவ்வொரு ஸ்பான்ஸாருக்கும் நம் உளமார்ந்த நன்றியை நாம் தெரிவித்துக் கொள்வோம். குறிப்பாக இந்த ஆண்டு நடைபெற்ற விழாவில் இசையரசியின் பங்கு மிகவும் குறிப்பிடத்தக்கதாக அமைந்தது மகிழ்ச்சியூட்டும் விஷயம், உள்ளத்தில் நெகிழ்ச்சியூட்டும் விஷயம். மெல்லிசை மன்னர் மேல் அவருக்குள்ள அந்த குருபக்தியை எடுத்துக்காட்டுவதாக அமைந்தது.

செலவைப் பற்றி கவலைப்படாமல் நாம் தரத்தை நோக்கியே பயணிக்க வேண்டும், அவ்வாறு செய்தால் நம்மால் இன்னும் சாதிக்க முடியும் என்பதற்கு இந்த நிகழ்ச்சி ஒரு முன்னோடி.

என்னை மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் வெறியனா மாற்றியது, பாடல்களைத் தாண்டி அவருடைய பின்னணி இசை, முகப்பிசை, போன்ற இசைக்கோப்புகளே. அவற்றை நம் எம்எஸ்விடைம்ஸ் சமீப காலமாக முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுத்து மக்களிடம் பிரபலப்படுத்துவதற்கு என் உளமார்ந்த நன்றி. அது எத்தனை சிறப்பு வாய்ந்தது என்பதற்கு அன்று ராமன் தேடிய சீதை டைட்டில் இசை மறுமுறை வாசிக்கப்பட்டதே சான்று.

எதிர்வரும் காலங்களில் ஒரு 15 முதல் 20 நிமிடங்கள் ஒதுக்கி காட்சிகளின் பின்னணி இசை, பாடல்களின் இடையிசை போன்றவற்றை ஒளி பரப்பி அதனைப் பற்றி விளக்கினால் மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் கடின உழைப்பினைப் பற்றியும் அவருடைய படைப்புத்திறனைப் பற்றியும் மக்கள் குறிப்பாக எதிர்காலத் தலைமுறையினர் அறிந்து கொள்வர்.

இசைக்குழுவைப் பொறுத்த மட்டில் இனிமேல் சோதனை முயற்சியாகக் கூட வேறுயாரையும் பணிக்காமல், கிடார் பாலா அவர்களை நம்முடைய ஆஸ்தான இசைக்குழுவாக அமர்த்திக் கொண்டு நிகழ்ச்சிகளை நடத்தவேண்டும். இது என் விருப்பம்.

இந்நிகழ்ச்சி சிறப்பாக நடைபெற உழைத்த வத்ஸன், வைத்தி, சிவசங்கரன், கே ஆர் எஸ், சம்பத், எஸ் ஆர் எஸ் உள்ளிட்ட ஒவ்வொரு நண்பருக்கும் என் உளமார்ந்த பாராட்டுக்கள்.

தொடரட்டும் நம் பணி

வளரட்டும் நம் பெருமை..

உலகின் ஒரே சிறந்த இசையமைப்பாளரின் சிறப்பை மக்களிடம் சென்று சேர்ப்பதில் எம்எஸ்விடைம்ஸ் இணையதளத்தின் பங்கு தொடரவேண்டும், தொடரும், எதிர்காலத்தில் மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் வரலாற்றை எழுதும் போது அதில் எம்எஸ்விடைம்ஸ் இணையதளத்தின் பெயர் குறிப்பிடத்தக்க இடத்தைப் பெற்றிருக்கும்.

அன்புடன்
ராகவேந்திரன்.
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
ragasuda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

நண்பர்களே,
நம்முடைய 9வது ஆண்டு நிறைவு விழாவில் இசைக்கப்பட்ட அத்தனை பாடல்களையும் தனித்தனியாகப் பாராட்டி எழுதவே பல பக்கங்கள் தேவைப்படும். என்றாலும் குறிப்பாக நான் ஒரு பாடலை மட்டும் எழுத விரும்புகிறேன்.

பெண் என்றால் பெண்... இசையரசியின் புகழ்க்கிரீடத்தில் வைரக்கல்லாக மின்னும் தேடித்தேடிக் காத்திருந்தேன் பாடல்....

வாழ்நாளில் மனிதனாகப் பிறந்த ஒவ்வொருவனும், மனிதத்தன்மை உள்ள ஒவ்வொருவரும் உள்ளம் நெகிழாமல் இருக்கமாட்டார்கள். அப்படிப்பட்ட மனசை உலுக்கும் பாடல். ஒரே பாடலில் இரு வேறு பெண்களின் உணர்ச்சிகளை அதுவும் வெவ்வேறு உணர்ச்சிகளை மெல்லிசை மன்னர் இப்பாடலில் கொண்டு வந்திருப்பார். முதல் இரவுப் பாடலுக்குள் சோகமா என முதன்முதலில் கேள்விப்பட்டோரின் மனதில் ஐயத்தைத் தோன்றுவித்தாலும் படத்தைப் பார்க்கும் போது அது எதற்காக என்பதைத் தெரிந்து கொள்வோம். அந்த அளவிற்கு பாடலில் அதன் கதை, உணர்ச்சி போன்று அனைத்தையும் கொண்டு வந்து விடுவார் மெல்லிசை மன்னர்.

வாழ்நாளில் ஒவ்வொரு முறை கேட்கும் போதும் நெகிழ வைக்கும் இப்பாடலை அன்று மேடையில் கேட்கும் பொழுது உண்மையாகவே மீண்டும் அந்த உணர்வை நாம் பெற்று விட்டோம். ஜெயஸ்ரீ அவ்வளவு அருமையாக அதில் உள்ள ஜீவன் சற்றும் குறையாமல் உணர்வுடன் பாடியது மிகவும் சிறப்பாக அமைந்தது.

கிடார் பாலா போன்று மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் பாடல்களில் உள்ள ஜீவனையும் உணர்வுகளையும் உணர்ந்தவர்களால் தான் இது போன்ற பாடல்களை மேடையில் இசைக்க முடியும். முடிந்தது அன்று.

இந்த ஒரு பாடலுக்காகவே இந்த 10வது ஆண்டு விழா வரலாற்றில் தனியிடம் பெற்று விட்டது.

பாலாவுக்கும் அவருடைய இசைக்குழுவிற்கும் என் உளமரா்ந்த பாராட்டுக்கள்.
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

டியர் ராகசுதா சார்,

அருமை. மிக அருமை. என் மனது உங்கள் விமர்சனம் கண்டபின் தான் மிகவும் நிறைவானது. இவ்வாறு ஒரு நிகழ்ச்சியை நினைவாக்கிய திருமதி. பி.சுசீலா அவர்களுக்கு நமது உளமார்ந்த நன்றிகள்.

நானும் நீங்களும் சேர்ந்து ரசித்த அந்த பாடல்," தேடி தேடிக் காத்திருந்தேன்" அனுபவம் என்னால் மறக்கமுடியாது.

இம்மாதிரி ஓர் இசை நிகழ்ச்சிக்காக நான் காத்துக்கொண்டிருக்கிறேன். இந்த நிகழ்ச்சி நன்றாக அமைய தன் உடலையும் பொறுப்படுத்தாமல் உழைத்த வைத்தி மற்றும் சிவா, KRS,SRS, வத்சன் ஆகியோருக்கு என் மனமார்ந்த நன்றி.

உங்கள் அன்பு
சம்பத்
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

வாழ்த்துக்கள்

வேறொரு பணி காரணமாக கடைசியில் ஓரிரு பாடல்களுக்குமட்டுமே இருக்கமுடிந்தாலும் , இதற்க்கு முன் எழுதப்பட்டப் பதிவுகளையும் , நண்பர்களுடைய உரையாடல்களையும் அவதானிக்கையில் நிகழ்ச்சி மிக நன்றாக இருந்ததை உணரமுடிந்தது .

இதற்காக உழைத்த அத்துணை நல் இதயங்களும் பாராட்டுதலுக்குரியவர்கள் .. இது போன்ற நிகழ்வுகள் நடத்துவது மிகப்பெரிய சாதனை யாகும் . இதனை திறம்பட நடத்திய திருவாளர்கள் வைத்தி சிவசங்கரன் ரெங்கசாமி மற்றும் அனைவருக்கும் நன்றி

பழைய மெல்லிசை மன்னர் பாடல்களை தொகுத்து வழங்குவதில் வட்சனுக்கு ஈடு வேறொருவர் இல்லை என்ற நிலையுடன் தனக்கென்ற ஒரு ரசிகர் பட்டாளத்தையும் உருவாக்கி யுள்ளது அவரின் திறமைக்கு அங்கீகாரம்

கிடார் பாலா குழுவினர் தொடர்ந்து மெல்லிசை மன்னர்களின் இதயங்களை தன்பால் ஈர்த்துவருகின்றனர் . அது ஒரு அசாதாரண சாதனை . . பாலாவிற்கும் அவர்தம் குழுவினர்கள் என் நன்றி

நன்றியுடன்
RENGASAMY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vatsan / Sampath/Raghasuda/VK

Thank you very much for your Good feed back and appreciation about our 9th Anniversary. Its all every one's co-operation in all the angle and not only by us to make it succeed.

Our ulitmate choice is only Gitar Bala and no second thought on this.

To be Frank though we all have supported, Vaidy, Vatsan and Siva is real pillars/ Hero's for this grand success. Their part is so huge and did in fabulous manner.

Hoping for the best in future.

regards
KRS
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:02 pm    Post subject: FEAST FOR YOUR EYES ONLY Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

Here's the first of the series of rehearsal video tracks I have begun to upload on YOUTUBE shot with my Nikon Cool Pix 810!!

Don't fail to read the credits uploaded by me as a tribute to all these musicians. It is the applause and the appreciation these musicians expect from people like us. They deserve it by all means after all.

https://youtu.be/EZ0H197vOVU

Have fun and remember to post your comments / appreciation @ youtube or here as is convenient to you...

Cheers

MSV IS MUSIC FOREVER!!!

VAIDYMSV

vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:45 pm    Post subject: MELODY FEAST Reply with quote

Hi MSVians,

What a scintillating tune this Ninaithu Paarkiren, En Nenjam Inikkindradhu from Aval Thandha Uravu, composed by our Master Creator MSV way ahead of times!!!

The orchestrational usage of Tabla (with the base karanai), Santoor & Flute completely falling in synch with drums, brass (watch our Kumar on the Symbol & Nags on the pad, treat all the way) & Guitar taking the listener to a dizzy height in the annals of melodious music, a domain totally dominated & ruled by the Emperor of Melodies - MSV!! Watch & listen to Bala's bass movements caressing the rhythm with Ganapathy unleashing a volley of strokes on his tabla.

SPB delivered what was taught to him by MSV and so did our own Gnanashekar. Twin Flautists Guna Singh & Nanjappa Reddiar's epic rendering is being reproduced by Manuel & Leela here. Never miss to watch the question & answer pattern of the flute from count 00.40 till the end. Truly elevating experience.

Here's the feast to your ears & eyes. Enjoy to your life's content!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH1aKBCCIoU

MSV moments, life's greatest moments!!!

Cheers

MSV IS MUSIC FOREVER!!!

VAIDYMSV

Last edited by vaidymsv on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: