"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BIRTH OF A LEGEND CALLED MSV!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:50 am    Post subject: BIRTH OF A LEGEND CALLED MSV! Reply with quote

OHM SHRI GURUBYO NAMAHA:

Dear All,

Today is a day to remember and cherish for the rest of all our lives as it happens to be our Legend Shri. Shri. MSV's 88 birthday. For a person who always used to claim that he is 22 in any which way you look at it, a huge void has been created by this great man's demise almost a year ago. Come July 14, 2016, it would be one full year without MSV around. But what makes me feel is that, not even a second is spent for me without thinking of this musical wonder who I am sure like me has spread through every RBC of our system. The days that we all spent with this Musical phenomenon still remains very vivid in my thoughts and the joy we derived through each of those unique meetings shall remain with us till eternity.

MSV has left a trove of treasure and our life span isn't enough to listen to all of them. Today also happens to be the birthday of his lyrical & soul mate Shri. Shri. Kannadasan. Come to think of what these two must be doing in the Heavens? What else, one must be rattling out instant lyrics and the other with equal measure must be churning out tunes after tunes. They both have deprived us of their physical presence. But they both reside in us forever and what a feeling it is to be enjoying their creations day in and day out!!

MSV & Kannadasan, where ever you are, a Happy Birthday to you both as always. Missssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssing you dearly....

VAIDYMSV

V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master composer who churned out tunes at the drop of a hat was highly simple and unassuming. His works remain fresh and has made a huge impact on all of us. Shri Msv had a special place in his heart for Msv times.com. He evinced keen interst to know the progress of every anniversary programme.

MSV TIMES.COM , would strive hard to spread the glorious work of SHRI MSV.

V Sivasankaran
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: