"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AN ARTIST WHO RULED THE ROOST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:30 am    Post subject: AN ARTIST WHO RULED THE ROOST Reply with quote

MSVTIMES.COM offers it's sincere condolences to the bereaved on the sad demise of Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa.

Not only was she an able administrator but a true leader who had an absolute control over her party. During one of my interactions with our Legend MSV, when I posed him this question as to what prompted him to offer a singing chance to this actor par excellence, MSV said, it was the late MGR and MSV uttered these same words - "Thambi, Ammu kku oru chance kodungalen"! as said by MGR.

What I admired the most in this lady was her sincerity, dedication and her total commitment to deliver what was expected of her to near perfection. From being a brilliant record breaking student to an equally brilliant dancer, actor, she ought to have been the Director's delight always. I have not only been a huge fan of her but her dancing abilities in both classical and western styles were simply unmatched and the ease with which she did it have always been a treat to our eyes. One song that captivates me literally is Paaduvor Paadinaal Aaada Thondrum - a foot tapping tune by MSV that can make anyone hit the dance floor!

Oh Meri Dilruba, Chithira Mandabathil are my favourites through her voice. For a long time she felt that Shri. MSV was never recognised at the National level and she even once rattled out that if she had the opportunity to play a big role in the formation of a Government at the centre, one of the first tasks would be to extend this highest of recognition which sadly remained only as her wish till her last breath as never fulfilled. But this disappointment led to her organising the biggest of musical concerts at the Nehru Indoor stadium a few years back roping in a 100 member orchestra for the very first time on stage. It was during this day that she handed out the MSV - TKR duo a fat purse besides raining gifts on them. She was a great fan of Shri. MSV and she never minced her words to say that for music, this was only the golden period! Kudos to you Madam Jayalalithaa for extending this memorable moment for all of us.

In the passing away of this great artist, both the film and the musical fraternity stands deprived. Lets cherish this beautiful artist's contribution to the entertainment industry for years to come.

IN MOURNING...

VAIDYMSV
MSVTIMES.COM

V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courageous, Decesive, Proficent in 4 languages, able adminstrator, and Shrewd poltican. The Demise of the beloved Cheif Minister is a huge loss to TN.

Every Msv fan will greatfully recall the grand show held in Nehru stadium to Honour the Legendary MSV. Her burning desire to get National recogniton for Msv could not materialise. She got too pre occuiped with legal battles and health issues.

Couple of weeks back members of Msv times .com had discussed the mighty support she extended to Shri MSV, in the cause of erecting statue for Kavignar Kannadasan.

She will be fondly remembered by the people of TN. May her soul rest in peace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: