"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10th Anniversay MSV times event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raghavan vasudevan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: 10th Anniversay MSV times event Reply with quote

The event went on smoothly yesterday. As usual the hall was full though it took some time. Mr Sriram the compere was in his full elements giving adquatge information on the songs and the way he prompted the audiance to appreciate artists of the orchestra was motivint the orchestra in a great so also the singers who all did a fine job.

Just a few suggestion.

Though rare and not much heard songs were sung film name was not announced for the all songs. This needs to be taken note of next time.

I also suggest for the next year a group of three persons can be nominated who will select the songs to be sung. Members of MSV times may be asked to send their list of 20 songs - 15 land mark songs/great creations of MSV and 5 rare songs. Such list can be sent 3 months in advance. From the list so sent by members the nominated persons can select 25 or 30 songs.

The exeburence shown by active members of MSV times, the volunteers,
the singers who are called in and every musician of of the Orchestra are doing their year after year every year to put up a fine show. . From the bottom of the heart I appreciate the whole team.

I am attending this event regularly and have missed one or two of them and I notice there is distinct improvement year after in the show and its presentation. For music lovers and fans of MSV this yearly event is becoming a not to miss programme.

The website MSV times often goes into slumber and I take this opportunity to all registered members to be active in the website by contributing articles or posting their comments from time to time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: