"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TO GURU WITH LOVE...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: TO GURU WITH LOVE... Reply with quote

Dear All,

Though for many of us not even a second passes without thinking of our Musical Colossal Shri. MSV, it indeed pains to be missing HIM. On the same day today in 2015, our most favourite Musical Soul left for His eternal journey. I started thinking of His last few days in Fortis hospital since yesterday and just couldn't get over this.

2 days before his demise, I planned to visit the Pamban Swamy temple in Thiruvanmiyur (near Kalakshetra) where we have met several times as he used to call me before leaving his residence and I used to go and meet him. That day, I reached the temple and remembered suddenly that it was a Murugan temple and decided to skip it and go to Ratnagireeshwarar temple instead. I offered my prayers to the Lord and informed the kurukkal that an archanai be performed for our ailing Guru and obtained Vilva leaves and vibuthi and left for Fortis. As soon I reached and when I was about to enter the ICU, I found my wedding ring I was wearing, missing. I felt it was a punishement meted out to me by Lord Muruga as at the last minute I changed my mind!

I went ahead and applied vibuthy on his forehead and kept the vilva leaves under his pillow. I still can't forget the days he was in the hospital and I always had this feeling that he had planned his departure well ahead as otherwise for an organised man like him, what was the necessity to forego even his food and most importantly even his daily routine of having bath thrice in a day and offering Prayers at his home shrine of Pillayar near his car park and the beautiful pooja room that has all the pictures of Gods including his most revered Grandmother & grandfather???

What really baffled me was his humility at that age, even after having achieved so much in music and meekly tell people that he is still a "students" and that he is still learning and has to learn a lot!!!!! Simply astounding!

RIP my Musical God, my Guru, my Father, my Friend, my Philosopher, my Guide, my Soul entertainer and my dearest, greatest humble human being...not even a second passes without thinking of you. Wherever you are, keep Blessing us all...

Ohm Shri Gurubyo Namaha:

Pranaams
VaidyMSV

V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

Passing away of Shri Msv, continues to anguish all his rasikas. Legendary Music director, was a genuine human being. His striking simplicity touched his fans.

He was the first celeberated south indian music director. Ever hungry for innovation, Shri Msv's music had several styles. His illustrious career, going beyond 4 decades, has left an huge impact. Ilayaraja and ARR, have openly acknowledged the influence of Msv.

I feel his absence more, during our programme. Let us give our best to do quality programmes , year after year.

Regards

V Sivasankaran
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: