"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE MUSIC THAT LIVES ON, FOREVER...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:09 am    Post subject: THE MUSIC THAT LIVES ON, FOREVER... Reply with quote

Hi MSVians,

Year 2015 - this day about an hour ago (posted this morning around 530am) Madhu Ashok, the daughter of Shri. MSV had called me several times to tell me that the Legend had entered into His eternal glory. The previous night only I had visited Him at the hospital, not wanting to give up my hopes of his recovery, tired I had slept off with my phone in silent mode. When I suddenly woke up to check my phone I saw 5 missed calls from Madhu around 445am. Alas, my hopes were shattered with Madhu informing me of the passing away of my Guru. Sobbing my way through went to Fortis Malar immediately to see the immortal remains of Him.

Look at the Blessings I was bestowed upon with by Him. I happened to be the first pal bearer to carry Him along with the hospital staff. Madhu and I traveled with Him for one last time back to Santhome in that ambulance. Though a brief sojourn, it really shook me off for, memories of innumerable times spent with Him kept me in a very sombre mood.

The day July 14, 2015 dawned as usual for many, but for us - MSVians, this day was an eclipse of a sort. MSV became history and so was melody.....

Remembering my most revered Guru Shri. Shri. MSV on this 3rd year....by the way, does one need to remember Him this way?? Certainly not. His music has become an integral part of all of us and for those who have been close to Him, His absence shall always be palpable no matter how many years pass by.

My dear most MSV, you are being thought off by all of us today. RIP and keep Blessing us from wherever you are..

Missssssssssssssssssssss you always...

PRANAAMS
VaidyMSV

V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

MSV the legend, ordained to compose film music, left us 3 years back. His unparalleled work, had humongous impact on Music lovers. His works has cast a spell on 3 generations.

His love for MSV Times.com is well known to all of us. We shall strive hard to give quality programme, year after year. MY Pranams to the greatest composer of Indian film music
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: