"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Missed Recognitions" - One More Important Factor.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: HAIL RAM!!! Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad , tears is my answer Ram.

Just moved me like anything. This day I conclude with the following statement.

THE GREATEST AWARD & RECOGNITION TO OUR MASTER ARE THOSE HARD CORE RASIKAS WHO WILL KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT ALL HIS WORKS FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES AND I AM THRILLED THAT WE HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT FORUM TO AIR ALL OUR VIEWS.

MAY OUR TRIBE CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK. LET THE SO CALLED AWARDS BE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO ARE AFTER IT!!!

CHEERS RAM
MSV SCORES FOREVER
VAIDY

saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

நம் மனதை வாளால் அறுத்து ரணமாக்கும் கொடிய விஷ(ய)ம் இது.

அரசாங்கங்கள் இவருக்கு பெரிய விருதுகள் கொடுத்து கௌரவிக்காதது ஒரு புறம் மோசடியென்றால், சாதாரண ரசிகர்கள் கூட இவரது பெருமையைப் பற்றி அறிந்து கொள்ளாததும் அவரைப்பற்றிப் பேசாமல் இருப்பதும்தான். அப்படியே ரசிகர்கள் அறியத்துடித்தாலும், அவற்றை ஒளிபரப்புபவர்கள் அவரைப்பற்றி இருட்டடிப்பு செய்வதுதான்.

நான் திரும்பத்திரும்ப டி.வி.யில் நிகழ்ச்சி வழங்குபவர்களையும், நிகழ்ச்சித் தொகுப்பாளர்களையும் குற்றம் சுமத்துகிறேன். தங்களுக்கு பிடித்த ""ஒரு சில"" இசையமைப்பாளர்களைப் பற்றியும் அவர்களது வாரிசுகளைப்பற்றியும் வாய் கிழியப்பேசுபவர்கள், மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் பாடல்களை ஒளிபரப்பும்போது, குறைந்த பட்சம் அவரது பெயரைக்கூட சொல்ல விரும்பாதது ஏன்?. அவரை விட எந்த இசைக்கொம்பன் இங்கு வந்து விட்டான்?. சொல்ல விரும்பாவிட்டால் ஏன் அவரது பாடல்கலைப்போடுகிறாய்?. உனக்குப்பிடித்தவர்களின் பாடல்களை மட்டும் தூக்கி தலையில் வைத்துக்கொண்டு ஆடு.

இன்னும் சில அரைவேக்காடுகள். அவர்கள் திரைப்படத்துறையில் இருப்பவர்களே. சமீபத்தில் (மறைந்த நடிகர் செந்தாமரையின் மனைவி) , மற்றும் இன்னொரு ஒளிப்பதிவாளர் (பெயர் ரகுமான்), ஜெயா டிவியில் சிறப்பு தேண்கிண்ணம் வழங்கினார்கள். (தனித்தனி நாட்களில்தான்). ஆனால் வழங்கிய விதம் ஒரே மாதிரிதான். அதாவது, பெரும்பாலும் எம்.ஜி.ஆர்.பாடல்கள்தான். ஆனால் அவற்றை ஒளிபரப்பும்போது அந்த பாடல்களுக்கு அவர்கள் கொடுத்த அடைமொழி "தலைவர் பாட்டு". தலைவர் இந்தப்பாட்டில் அப்படி பண்ணியிருப்பார்...இப்படி பண்ணியிருப்பார்... என்று வாய் கிழிய பேசினார்களே தவிர, மண்டையைப்போட்டு உடைத்துக்கொண்டு அந்தப்பாடல் வரிகளைத்தந்த கவிஞரகளைப்பற்றியோ, அவற்றை அற்புத இசை வடிவம் கொடுத்த 'மெல்லிசை மன்னர்; பற்றியோ... மூச்... ஒரு வார்த்தை சொல்லவில்லை.

'தலைவர் பாட்டு என்ன தலைவர் பாட்டு'. அவரே எழுதி, இசையமைத்து, பாடி நடித்தாரா?. யாரோ ந்ழுதி, யாரோ இசையமைத்து, யாரோ பாடிய பாடலுக்கு வெறுமே வாயசைத்து விட்டு... அப்பூறம் என்ன தலைவர் பாட்டு?. அப்படி முழுப்பாடலுக்கும் உரிமை கொண்டாடக்கூடிய ஒருவர் உண்டானால் அது டி.ராஜேந்தர் மட்டுமே. அவர்தான், தன் படங்களுக்கு போஸ்ட்டர் ஒட்டுவதைத்தவிர மற்ர எல்லாவற்ரையும் அவரே செய்து விடுவார். மற்றவர்களுக்கு அப்படிச்சொல்ல என்ன யோக்கியதை இருக்கிறது?.

இது போன்ற கொடுமைகள் சிவாஜி படப்பாடல்களை ஒளி பரப்பும்போதும் நடக்கிறது. சிவாஜியின் நடிப்பை வானளாவ புகழ்ந்து விட்டு பாடலைப்போடுபவர்கள், மெல்லிசை மன்னரைப்பற்றி ஒரு வார்த்தை சொல்வதில்லை. ஏன் இந்த ஓர வஞ்சனை?.

அதே சமயம் "அதற்குப்பின்" வந்த இசையைமைப்பாளர்களின் பாடல்களைப்பற்றி நீட்டி முழக்கிப் பேசிவிட்டு அவருடைய பாடல்களைப்போடுவார்கள்.

இதுபோன்ற அரைவேக்காட்டுத்தனங்கள் மாறுவது எப்போது?. மாறுமா?.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: CRACKER SHARADHA! Reply with quote

Dear Sharadha,

That was a Standard 10,000, 000 wala cracker. Porindhu thalli vittergal pongal. Maaruma enra kelviye maradhu enra achathai tharugirathu allava. Enna seiyya ivai ellavatraiyum sagithu kolla vendiyirukkirathu. Aanal porumaikkum oru ellai undu. poruthirundhu paarpom.

MSV SCORES FOREVER
VAIDY
msvramki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ram

What a great writing with full of 'aadhangam' on the fundamental recognision the rasikas of yesteryears failed to give to the Greatest Creator of the world Sri MSV ! As I read your writing, I was seeing MSV at the back of my mind, sitting innocently like a child, talking to us, asking questions like ' Is this my song ?' . Tears rolled out of my eyes as I read your postings further. As you had rightly imagined, my friends of my school and college days could recognise only the 'frontend' personalities like MGR and Shivaji and definitely failed to even think of the marathon efforts put by MellisaiMannar behind the screen to give a wonderful piece of song to the world ! I would say that was the intelligence level of the earlier generation. As Saradha had written in one of her writings ,

" Appa - Neengal migavum avasarappattu ella sathanaigalayum rasanaiyillatha rasikarkal madhdhiyil nikazhthivitteergal"

You too have acknowledged this in your writing, saying
"If MSV had started his career in 2000, he would have won the highest award on earth in his 10th movie itself ( why 10th - first itself !)"

While your writing made me feel so much for the missed recognitions,
Saradha's writing triggered my anger on those 'Araivekkattu' media personalities and the so called 'VIP's presenting their 'Neyar viruppams' without even mentioning the name of MellisaiMannar !

We will do our best to let the world know the wonders created by the GreatCreatorOfOurEra MellisaiMannar.

Long live Mellisai Mannar and his creations.

Ramki

msvramki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ram, Saradha and Vaidy

As I am typing this, I am listening to again JayaTV's Thenkinnam by ????
who is pouring laurels on Sivaji for the song "Malarndum Malaraada' he 'sang' in Paasamalar, but, as is the practice, no mention about the creator MSV, whose melody for emotions is taking me to a different world as I am listening"

I am sure this "VIP" will not fail to praise out of proportion the MD of next generation when he plays his song !

God is great

Ramki

saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ஜெயா டி.வி.யின் நேற்றைய சிறப்பு தேன்கிண்ணம் நிகழ்ச்சியில் ஒரு பரத நாட்டியகலைஞரான ஒரு பெண் பாடல்களை வழங்கினார். தன்னை பெரிய நாட்டியக் கலைஞர் என்றும், தானும் தன் கணவரும் இந்தியாவிலும் அமெரிக்காவிலும் மாறி மாறி வசிப்பதாகவும் ரொம்பவே பீற்றிக் கொண்டார். ஆனால் ஒரு இசைக்கலைஞனுக்கு எப்படி மரியாதை கொடுக்கவேண்டும் என்பது மட்டும் அவருக்கு தெரியவேயில்லை. (இதைப்படிக்கும் அவரது தோழிகள் அல்லது உறவினர்கள் யாரேனும் அவரது கவனத்துக்கு எடுத்துச் செல்லட்டும். அவர் தன் சிறுமதியை எண்ணி நாணட்டும்).

வழக்கம்போல மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் பாடல்களே அதிகம். வழக்கமாக எல்லோரையும் போலவே அவரும் மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் பெயரையோ அவரது இசையமைப்பையோ சொல்லாமல், தப்பித்தவறிக்கூட எம்.எஸ்.வி.என்ற எழுத்துக்கள் தன் வாயிலிருந்து வந்துவிடக்கூடாது என்பதில் ரொம்பவே கவனமாக இருந்தார்.

சந்திரோதயம் படத்தில் வரும் 'எங்கிருந்தோ ஆசைகள்' பாடலைப்போட்டபோது, எம்.ஜி.ஆரை ஓகோ என்று புகழ்ந்தார். எம்.ஜி.ஆரின் படப்பாடல்கள் என்றாலே தனிச்சிறப்பு என்றார்.

'இலக்கணம் மாறுதோ' என்ற பாடலின்போது கமலகாசனைப் புகழ்ந்தார். (தான் ஒரு காலத்தில் கமலைக் காய்ஜலித்ததாகவும் பெருமையுடன் சொல்லிக் கொண்டார். நல்ல வேளை கமல் தப்பினார்). மற்ரபடி கண்னதாசனைப் பற்றியோ விஸ்வநாதனைப்பற்றியோ ஊகும்.. மருந்துக்குகூட ஒரு வார்த்தையில்லை.

கே.வி.மகாதேவனின் இசையில் அன்னை இல்லம், திருவிளையாடல், வியட்நாம்வீடு படப்பாடல்களை ஒளிபரப்பியபோது அவரது பெயரையும் சொல்லாமல் தவிர்த்தார்.

ஆனால் 'பாரதி' படத்தில் வந்த "நின்னைச் சரணடைந்தேன்" பாடலைப் போட்டபோது மட்டும் "ராஜாசார் இந்தப்பாடலில் கிழித்திருக்கிறார்" என்பதை மட்டும் மறக்காமல் சொன்னார்
Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ஜெயா டி.வி.யின் நேற்றைய சிறப்பு தேன்கிண்ணம் நிகழ்ச்சியில் ஒரு பரத நாட்டியகலைஞரான ஒரு பெண் பாடல்களை வழங்கினார். தன்னை பெரிய நாட்டியக் கலைஞர் என்றும், தானும் தன் கணவரும் இந்தியாவிலும் அமெரிக்காவிலும் மாறி மாறி வசிப்பதாகவும் ரொம்பவே பீற்றிக் கொண்டார்.

Saradhaa
MANNITHU VIDUNGAL. I think she might paid some money to jaya TV to
show her face . It is better people like her not to mention MSV name.

regards
ramesh
Vatsan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: From MSV maniac Reply with quote

Hi All,
I am stepping in at 2:00 AM US Std time, from Michigan.
This is because that gets channeled through MSV, something we mortals call as music moved me into writing this. Was just listening to "veLLaikkamalithhilE" from Gowri Kalyanam. The veena prelude can be composed sorry channeled only the mahAn MSV. Tears brimming as I write this.....a 10 sec phrase, how moving, how aesthetically pleasing and what is that sublime feeling that is pouring out. Oh GOd!!! I feel desperately handicapped...how easy would it be had we not belonged to this race that uses language to communicate. I cannot communicate this sublime mixture of feelings and this fellow MSV had to mix Veena with Vibraphone to create that particular sound which would augment the feelings. thalaivA en sirasai uNgaL pAthangaLil vaitthu kathara vENdum pOla irukkirathu. enna seivathu......MSV-yin isai ennai paduthhum pAdu. enna seivathu...........isai avar meethu koNda kAthalinAl avarin vAyilAga mattum peerittu koNdu varum.....music chose its favorite human being to express itself through. needuzhi vAzha vENdum ayya neengaL.....santhOshathhirkku kuraivindri vAzhungaL ayya !!! enathu bAgyam, ungaL isayai rasippatharkku veNdiya faculties ennakku amainthathu.....nandrAga irungaL ayya.....when lesser mortals compose music, MSV channels music. Speechless !!!! God, pleae bless MSV with universes of happiness and bliss. Love you , MSV.
Vatsan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Just a point Reply with quote

I did read some posts that used words such as "effort" etc while describing MSV's contributions. Though, I know that the word is used in the figurative sense in those posts, I really wish to re-iterate that music happens for MSV. There is no effort in the literal sense. oru poo Botany paditthu vittO, kadina uzhaippin vAyilAgavO malarvathillai. malarntha piragu, ennai pAr ennai pAr endru kookkural iduvathillai...athai pondrathu thAn MSV-yin isai. deivam eppozhuthum nam thOLgaLai thatti nAn irukkirEn ennai vaNangu endru kooruvathillai. Praising God increases YOUR awareness of the omnipotent existence of the Creator, dissing it or ignoring it reduces YOUR awareness. Either way, God remains...in His splendour. Such is MSV's music. Can that splendour be enhanced in any way through Janathipathi awards ? Dont they sound gross and vulgar ? Listen to MSV at his sublime best, it is spiritually uplifting, softens your heart, makes your heart sensitive, increases your aesthetics......but watch out you may become gullible as well, antha mayakkathhil evan vENdumendrAlum ungaLai EmAtralAm.
raj_k65

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! All,

Playing of vinyl or shellac records which contains the names of both the lyrics writer and music composer has long disappeared from radio and television stations worldwide (at least down here in Malaysia) when the format of broadcasting was digitalised. Old songs which have been converted to compact discs seldom carry the author of both music and songs. Therefore we cannot blame the DJs or VJs who belong to the present generation and who are source illiterate. They do not take the trouble to find out from seasoned music lovers as to the source of the lyrics and music before presenting. The culprits must be the disc makers.

Besides, there are too many songs being churned out almost daily like the fast food process. The new generation presenters may remember the details of the present songs through multiple media publicity especially when the songs are launched. Can anyone of the older generation remember any thing like a song launch before the film proper is released?So we have to accept the situation as it is. Luckily, with the advent of the internet age maestros like MSV can be given the proper credit and ovation.

It is indeed ironical to note especially since the sixties that songs are linked to the heroes especially MGR, Sivaji and Rajni. Ever noticed that songs written by Kannadhasan and Vaali and lipped by MGR is immediately branded 'MGR song'? But if both these authors penned for other heroes including Sivaji their labour is recognised intact. Such was MGR's influence and dominance, or call it MGR magic. It was the listeners who refused to come to terms with reality and unfortunately they belong to the older generation.

Sometimes ago TMS had to remind at a public stage show that it was he who underwent all the voice modulation to come out with the super hit number 'Naan aaniyittal' (Enga Veetu Pillai) but MGR took the credit as though it was the latter's own voice. Some die-hard MGR fans went up to the stage and literally lifted TMS off the stage and packed him off!

Of course, rationale people know that it takes a team to come out with a song production but the ordinary folk can't draw the line. So, we have to accept this fact which has been with us for some time around.

Yes, Vincent's camera work is excellent in films like 'Thaen Nilavu', 'Policekaaran Magal' 'Kaathalika Neramillai', 'Engal Veetu Pillai', 'Thulabaram', 'Gauravam' etc. He was part of Sridhar's unit in the latter's early films but over the years disappeared for reasons best known to both of them. Just wondering what he could do at the present time with the latest camera technology. He is another God's gift.

It was K. Balachander who realised the genuis in MSV although earlier he teamed up with V. Kumar. Ever since 'Bama Vijayam' (1967) and 'Anubhavi Raja Anubhavi' (1968) days he had an instant liking for both MSV and Kaviarasu Kannadhasan. When he made the musical 'Ninaithalae Inikkum' he never failed to exploit their talents fully. 'Ninaithalae Inikkum' would have been a failure if not for MSV's hype music which was meant for the next generation. This was publicly acknowledged by KB.

Having followed the challenge antics of MSV and Kannadhasan's in music making ever since they first worked together KB wanted to include this pair's impromptu workmanship piece in his film. He did just that through the song 'Chippi irrukuthu muthum irrukuthu' (Varumayin Niram Sigappu) where Kamal takes the role of Kaviarasu Kanndadhasan whilst Sri Devi assumes that of MSV.

KB has proved the saying that 'it takes a genius to recognise another genius'.

With warm regards,

R. Mahendra Raj
saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raj_k65 wrote:
Hi! All,

Playing of vinyl or shellac records which contains the names of both the lyrics writer and music composer has long disappeared from radio and television stations worldwide (at least down here in Malaysia) when the format of broadcasting was digitalised. Old songs which have been converted to compact discs seldom carry the author of both music and songs. Therefore we cannot blame the DJs or VJs who belong to the present generation and who are source illiterate. They do not take the trouble to find out from seasoned music lovers as to the source of the lyrics and music before presenting. The culprits must be the disc makers.

R. Mahendra Raj

Let it be somany reasons for their negligence.

But, within that specified time of one hour, they will telecast only 11 to 12 songs (apart from advertisements).

So, When they are coming to perform the programme, they "MUST" collect all details about that (only) 11 songs. Not just repeating only the names of MGR and Ialiyaraja.

If they are NOTable to collect the details means, these socalled VIPs are "UNFIT" to perform such programmes

raj_k65

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you that the presenters are not that savvy where old songs are concerned. They take the easy way out by just looking at the cover of the CD or DVD with the heroes' photographs displayed thereon o and conclude that it is suffice. There is a danger, however, that if we were to make more demands the possibility of old songs maybe taken off the air completely.

That reminds me of an incident which happened during the heydays of Kaviarasar Kannadhasan. In 1962, when the then Ceylon government were ill-treating the Tamils, Kannadhasan led a protest march in front of the Ceylon consulate in Madras. This irked the Ceylon government so much so that a directive was issued banning Kannadhasan's songs over Radio Ceylon. The ban was short-lived as later they decided to play his songs but without mentioning his credits. Later even that too was repealed. When the notice to repeal the ban was let known to Kannadhasan by his peers he proudly said that without his songs Radio Ceylon would have to shut down its operations! Well, it was true for Kannadhasan was minting lyrics by the dozen then.

Well, do we have the same bargaining power now? I don't think so because there are too many songs around now and nobody cares a tuppence for old songs, except for die -hard fans like members of this Forum. Alternatively, we can all sign a joint petition to the television and radio stations and express our disappointment over this issue. Perhaps, the powers may be in the media stations will realise that they should be sensitive to the old song fans. Hope somebody from Chennai will take the lead.

With warm regards,

R. Mahendra Raj
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: POINT WELL TAKEN Reply with quote

Dear Sharadha, Raj & Ramki,

You have all been absolutely dead right in condenming the attitude of the so called presenters of the Then Kinnam on Jaya TV. Left to me, though the prerogative of listening to our Master's creations is left to the individual, the bottom line fact remains that the loss of
" NOT LISTENING TO MSV IS SURELY A LOSS FOR THE LISTENER AND NOT TO MSV IN ANY WAY!!! "As you have all pointed out very clearly, the show man or woman in a specific programme meant for a specific telecat at a prime time ought to know the contents of the programme fully and hence ought to know what he /she is talking about. It is only disheartening to see these so called presenters specifically choosing to black out the old composers who ironically paved the way for all this present generation of Music Directors to literally copy / lift ( I hate to use the word inspire because, if they really were inspired then we still would have had better music to listen to!!!) and create a cacophony and yet have the audacity to call it melody Shocked This is a form of music which needs a desparate marketing measure to get sold in every sense in the market by way of ads / posters / media capmaigns and what not! Whereas, Our Master's Music spread thro' the best form of Media - word of mouth / ears of rasikas like us. There is no parrallel to this form of marketing and we the die hard rasikas know to what extent people like MSV have contributed to Indian Film Music.

I would really like to lead the campaign for a Radio station that will exclusively broadcast old songs - meaning only "GOOD MUSIC AND DEFINITELY NOT MEESIC" AS IS CLAIMED BY THE SO CALLED NEW GENERATION OF FANS / LYRYCISTS / MUSIC DIRECTORS". Last but not not the least, why are we so bothered about the gross injustice being meted out to Class Creators like MSV, when fans like us are glorifying the contributions of this Genius of Highest Class day in day out thro' our forum. In my opinion, there's a tremendous treasure of songs archive MSV has given us and will continue to give us and even if we were to discuss all those on our forum, then our next generation would still have left overs to continue for another 3 generations!!! Lets all unite and find a way to propagate the unique works of MSV which forever will remain unique!!!

I could only quote a line from one of the Greatest writings of Vatsan in his latest posting - "MUSIC CHOSE IT'S FAVOURITE HUMAN BEING TO EXPRESS ITSELF THROUGH!!! - My little contribution to strengthen this would be to add - "Music chose the right person in MSV to reach it's destination - we the rasikas!!! I think there's no other better way to express it in any other form than this.

MSV SCORES FOREVER
CHEERS
VAIDY
Srinivass NV

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy, Raj & Everyone in the Forum,
Well said!... I fully agree with the views of the forum that a person (if he is a person with six senses intact) must atleast attempt to know fully about what he is addressing about... I would say, their inability to do so or their indifference in doing so, is only a disgrace to them and the Media like Jaya TVs, promoting them.

Having said this,...turning back to the history, I have enough consolation and confidence :

TIME has ensured, all the glorious superlatives have their due place in the history, irrespective of societies failing to recognize them. If TIME cannot honour this Great Legend, whom else do you think can qualify??... the Municipal Sirens of the present days !!!??

With Love
raj_k65

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! All,

I agree that the Divine chose our maestro to give us the best of music during his heydays. Ever noticed why his songs are still remembered by us? MSV, like his peers of his times, treated their profession with utmost dedication and spiritual passion. When entering the composition or recording room he never wears footwear. Before the start of the day's work he never fails to touch his harmonium with both his palms to offer prayers. He assumes that he was working inside a temple for God , his employer.That is the reason his songs have lasted till to this day and will continue to so for generations to come.

When Kaviarasu Kannadhasan spoke on stage on the topic of concentration he drew an analogue to MSV's power of concentration and cited many incidences.

We are gifted in the sense that the we grew up with the legend's original music unlike the present time where almost everything is re-cycled or adulterated.

Anyway, we can continue to pay homage to the legend through this valuable and informative Forum. Thanks to Bill Gates and internet technology, for making it possible to remininsce about our maestro.

With warm regards,

R. Mahendra Raj
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: