"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nitham Nitham En Kannodu Inba Kanaa - Curtain Raiser

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Nitham Nitham En Kannodu Inba Kanaa - Curtain Raiser Reply with quote

Dear Everyone,

My next analysis would be on this song. Am I capable doing is a million dollars question. Aana onnu mattum uruthiyaa sollalam.

Mavanae! oru paaya smarikamudiyadhuyaa. smarikamudiyaadhu.

One Intro: MSV prelude is a open challange to the best Ustad of the country.

Second Intro: Sa Ni Sa Dha. Andha Dhaivathathin Delivery Dhaivathai namakku unarthum. Silken touch. Panneer thelitha madhiri appadi oru softness. .

Kindly wait. The nuances are being studied.

With regards to MSV and SPB,

Nitham Nitham kaettu Maghizha vaendiya arputhamana creation!!

Last edited by S.SAMPAT on Mon May 07, 2007 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Can't wait Sampath!!! Reply with quote

Dear Sampath,

Ungaludaiya aarambamey oru periya ethirpaarpai unndu pannivittathu. As you have said, this is a song certainly beyond the reach of Ustaads. What a way to begin, MSV'S GLORIOUS TOUCH THROUGHOUT THE SONG. I have the rarest of video shots of our Legend enjoying this song. Sampath, really my patience is running out.

MSV IS MUSIC
CHEERS
VAIDY

S.Balaji

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sampath Smile

Naan Nitham Nitham indha threadai paarkiren Very Happy Enna oru curtain raiser seidhu vittu hold on solteengalaa ?

And why its here ? It should be song analysis group no ?!

This is one song wherein I fell flat on first hearing Smile
Ram

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.Balaji wrote:
This is one song wherein I fell flat on first hearing Smile

Dear Balaji,

Yes, I'll move this thread to "Pick a Song" section.

And am quoting my reply I posted in a different thread. See how many of us have fallen flat on first listening. Its amazing to realize how fan's thinking resonate!

My prev reply...

You know something dear Sampath....

1. "Niththam Niththam" song will always drive its first time listeners crazy. Myself, Venky and now you (and who not) are to name a few. Venky was listening to this song in a browsing center and he was not able control his excitement. You listen to this song at 5:25 AM in the morning, unable to stop. This song always used to be as a good company for me here in US. It will make any MSV fan sleepless and we all are very good examples for this fact.

2. What a beautiful Ghazal (as you said). The prelude.... Can any "TRAINED" Hindustani singer come near our Legend MSV. The singer has to just stand outside the door and watch MSV composing in ex-tempo.

3. Above all, MSV forgot that this composition is his. Vaidy in one the meetings played this song and MSV was enjoying to this number so much, forgetting that he created this amazing compo!

Matchless Musician Viswanathan !!!

Last edited by Ram on Mon May 14, 2007 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ram

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sampath,

The Club is getting restless waiting for your analysis on this song Very Happy

So better post your analysis soon !!! Wink
gragavan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

எப்பேர்ப்பட்ட பாடல்! நித்தம் நித்தம் உன் கண்ணோடு இன்பக் கனா. ஆம். மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் இசைதான் என்றென்றும் நம்மோடு இன்பக் கனா. தொடக்கத்தில் அவர் சுரம் பாடுகையிலேயே இசைப்பிரியர்களுக்குச் சுரம் வந்து விடும். அந்த அளவுக்கு நெளிவுசுளிவு. உண்மைதான். மெல்லிசையின் நெளிவுகளும் சுளிவுகளும் அவர் நாவின் நெளிவு சுளிவுகளில் வந்தவைகள்தானே.

கூட்டுப்புழுக்கள் என்ற படத்தில் இடம்பெற்ற பாடல்...இன்றும் பேசப்படுகிறது என்றால்...அதன் பெருமையை என்ன சொல்வது.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: