"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mid-night MSV Experience !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Mid-night MSV Experience !!! Reply with quote

Dear All,

I returned from a Theme Park in Bristol, 30 Min drive from my place... It was a company sponsored get-together and I went with few of my friends and we had whole lot of fun all through the day.

After coming back, I was listening to some mesmerizing MSV songs... It is past mid-night now... You know, after so much activities all through the day, the melody in his Music makes you feel totally light and out-of-the world. My mind feels really fresh at the moment, ready for a peaceful sleep.

I'm sure many would have had such wonderful mid-night MSV experience(s)!! Please share them here....

Vaidy and Venky, how can we forget our MSV talks till dawn. Remember we were watching and listening MSV songs till about 4 AM early this year !!! Life-time moments !!!

This experience - YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE !!!

vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: MOMENTS OF LIFE RAM!!! Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

You are absolutely right. There can be no better or sweeter moments than the Moments of MSV with us. My MSV moments have always been nostalgic and the days we have all joined together and listended to His Immortal works at your residence & my office are those that ought to etched in gold!!!

MOMENTS OF LIFE - MSV MOMENTS INDEED!!!

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: It needs to be experienced !!! Reply with quote

Dear Ram
As you , the "MSV" experience is something that can only be felt and cannot be expressed.Many nights , me n Vaidhy have experienced this at Besant Nagar Beach between midnight 11 and 12 or even more...Sometimes at the "Fruit Shop" parking lot !!! And many times at his office , @ my residence , @ your residence with uncle and aunty....the list goes on and on.So many places, So many times...but something that remains constant is His Music....!!!

MSV Rules !!!
Venkat
madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Speak to Members Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy, Venky , Ramkis,
While all of you revel over the happy moments of interaction amongst you chewing the glories of MM and eschewing what is totally irrelevant, it draws me to consider how some of us like myself have come off from our earlier MSV gang to stay as individuals purely sustaining the values of MSV with none else to share our joy. But certainly I am confident that all our earlier members of MSV Gang stay anchored to MM nostalgia as all our senses of music have been exceptionally fine-tuned by MSV's reprtoire of brilliance. You can just imagine the fire within us to have at last landed on this website though belated. The singular maeesage is years have rolled off , so did our youth but not our indomitable desire to stay MSVians as our wealth acquired from the ambience.That is the power of genuine music. Looking back MSV has enthralled me in the last HALF A CENTURY holding promise for more. This is an individual's tribute to that glorious composer.
Warm regards Prof. k.rAMAN nAVI mUMBAI.
ragasuda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: midnight experience Reply with quote

Dear friends,
"The midnight experience" by Ram, will no doubt identifies itself on the same lines with almost all the fans of msv. But there is some more in this aspect. There are songs of MSV which provides therapy and healing medicine at particular time and listening. For lovers (I mean literally), the duets of MSV in the voices of K.J.Jesudas, S.P.Balasubramaniam, P. Jeyachandran, definitely makes more impact during the evenings, say between 3.30 p.m. and 6.00 p.m. than during other times. Likewise, the songs of T.M.S., P.B.Srinivas, A.L.Raghavan, etc. who belong to previous generations, have healing effect when they are listened during the nights. For the solos of L.R. Easwari, the best timings will be between 2.30 and 4.00 p.m. There is one exception - M.S.V. P.Suseela (solo) - this has 24 hours x 7 days effect. You can listen to them any time and you are sure of therapy and healing. This is my small observation. I want to share more observation in response to friends' posting.
Sincerely,
V. Raghavendran
irenehastings

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having an audio cassette of 'Midnight Special' contains the following songs:

** paalirukkum pazhamirukkum...

** aththaan ennaththaan.. avar ennaiththaan...

** kaathal siragai kaatrinil viruththu..

** kaadhal kaadhal endru pesa kannan vandhaano...

** thoongaatha kannendru onru.. (kvm)

** malargal nanaindhana paniyaale (kvm)

** thannilavu theniraikka...

** kaalaiyum neeye.. maalaiyum neeye.. (a.m.raja)

** manamedai malargaludan deepam...

** chithirai maadham powrnami neram...

while I am listening these songs when I am alone in midnight, with the night lamp effect, whatever problem in my mind will just disappear.
Damodaran Pachaiappan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an astute observation by Mr.Raghavendran. Although any time is good time to listen to Mellisai Chakravarthy's music, it is true that there is an optimal time for certain genre of his music - probabaly due to combination of BGM, lyrics, the choice of singers etc. I have to agree entirely with his opinion that MSV-PS combination knows no such boundaries. As you have said, they are 24 hours, 7/7 ! This is indeed a divine combination.
Regards,
Daran Pachaiappan
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Speak to Members Reply with quote

Dear Irene and Dr.Damodaran
No doubt MSV- PS combination has delivered a plethora of songs. To be precise the very best of songs of PS from MSV's stable would easily outnumber all other hits of PS from other MDs. This is a singular dimension of MSV as MD and he knows too well to assign what to whom. When he wishes to break a trend, he will choose the most apt song for a new voice [Iyarkai ennum for SPB, Malligai for VJ , Thangaradham for Dr M Balamurali and so on. ] As for PALIRUKKUM PAZHAMIRUKKUM, look at how MSV has embellished the song with his sedate humming. His finishing the song by singing the pallavi with PS has that SPORIFIC influence of plunging the listener into a tranquil mood penultimate to sleep. No wonder it is the first item of Mr.Irene's Late night songs. I donot understand how will he stay awake after this number. [Perhaps 1 SONG PER NIGHT ?] Any way all of you enthuse my thinking of these 5 decade-old beauties.
Warm regards Prof. K.Raman Navi Mumbai
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: