"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kattodu Kuzhal Aada..Aada

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravikumar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Kattodu Kuzhal Aada..Aada Reply with quote

கிராமத்து மண் வாசனையை தவழ செய்யும் மற்றுமொரு பாடல்.

புல்லாங்குழல், கடம், மற்றும் மோர்சிங் என எளிமையான கிராமத்து வாத்தியங்கள்.

பாடக/பாடகியரின் குரலை வைத்தே ஜாலம் புரிந்திருக்கிறார்கள் இசையமைப்பாளர்கள்.

கட்டோடு குழலாட ஆட .. (பி.சுசிலா) … ஆட (எல்.ஆர்.ஈஸ்வரி)
கண்ணென்ற மீணாட ஆட .. (பி.சுசிலா) ஆட (எல்.ஆர்.ஈஸ்வரி)
பாடலின் அமைப்பும், மெட்டமைப்பும், சுகமான தென்றலில், நாம் ஊஞ்சலில் அமர்ந்து ஆடுவதை போன்ற ஒரு உணர்வை தரும்.

இடையிசையில் சந்தூர் மற்றும் மோர்சிங்கின் கவிதை.

முதல் சரணம் முழுதும் சீரான வேகத்தில் செல்லும் தபேலா.. “ஓஹ ஹோ..” என அழகான தெம்மாங்குடன் டி.எம்.எஸ் தொடங்கியதும் வேகமெடுக்கும்.

பெண்கள் பாடும் போது “ஆட” என மற்றொரு பெண் முடித்து வைக்கும் அமைப்பு ஆண் பாடும் போது இருக்காது.

‘தென்னை மர தோப்பாட ..’ என டி.எம்.எஸ் ஆரம்பித்தவுடன் இவ்வளவு வேகமான சரணத்தை எப்படி பல்லவியுடன் இணைக்க முடியும் என்று காத்திருந்த்தால் ‘செண்டாக நீயாட’ (அமைதி) ‘செண்டாக நீயாடு’ என்ற இடத்தில் தபேலாவின் துணையோடு இணைத்திருப்பார். பாடலில் நான் மிகவும் ரசிக்கும் இடம் இது.

இந்த பாடலுக்கு இவ்வளவு சிறப்பாக கிராமிய நயத்துடன் இசை அமைத்தவர்கள், இதே படத்தில் கதாபாத்திரம், நகரத்துவாசியாக மாறியவுடன் தாங்களும் மாறி ‘அன்று வந்ததும் அதே நிலா’ என மேற்கத்திய இசை பாடலை அளித்தது, இவர்களது இசைத்திறனுக்கு மற்றுமொரு சான்று.
ravikumar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ram,

Looks like I screwed up on the title again.. not sure why this happens. I use MS-Word to create the text in Tamil and copy/paste it to the forum editor. The title and body appear ok in the preview, but the title gets messed up when I submit. I will try to find out why this happens, but in the meantime, if you get a chance can you edit the title accordingly please?

Thanks in advance.

Ravi.
baroque

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The oscillations & repetitions induces joy/ kushi in my manasu.
The passion & bliss of carnatic rag SENCHURUTTI provided in a harmonious manner by Classical prowess forever linger in your heart.
Musical genius connects with you with simple, catchy rhythm.

Enjoyed reading your write-up, my friend!

What a simple, elegant interactive musical that seduces you, relaxes you!
nimmadhiyaa yerukku man, nimmadhiyaa yerukku!

WISHING YOU ALL A NEW YEAR THAT BRINGS GOOD FRIENDS,GOOD HEALTH & GOOD LUCK!!

Wishing MSVTIMES musical community tons of fun, surprises and excitement with Shri.MSV musicals.
love, Vinatha.
Ram

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ravi..

Changed the title... From my observation, the title does not appear well in Tamil. Seems, thread titles can only be written in english Surprised
rajeshkumar_v

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ஆஹா கிராமத்து மெட்டு என்றால் இதுதானய்யா மெட்டு..

கிராமிய இசை என்னவோ வேறு காலகட்டத்தில் தான் திரையுலகில் வந்ததாக சிலர் கூறுவதுண்டு .. ஆனால் இதோ அதற்கெல்லாம் முன்னமே எத்தனை அழகான கிராமிய மெட்டுக்களை தந்திருக்கிறார் மெல்லிசை மன்னர் அப்படி இவர் கொடுத்த மெட்டுக்களில் சிறந்த மெட்டுக்களில் அதாவது பாடல்களில் இதுவும் ஒன்று..

சுசீலா, ஈஸ்வரி,செளந்தர்ராஜன் என மூன்று ஜாம்பவான்களும் எவ்வளவு நேர்த்தியாக பாடியிருக்கிறார்கள் பாருங்கள்

எம்.ஜி.ஆர் எம்.எஸ்.வி கூட்டணி பற்றி தனியாக பக்கம் பக்கமாக எழுதலாம்

இந்த பாடலை கேட்க மட்டுமல்லா பார்க்கவும் மிகவும் அழகு..

பார்த்து மகிழுங்கள்

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERu0UgYqyW0
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The prelude flute takes you straight to a village . Gives a refreshing early morning walk sort of a feeling ! The young women joyfully going for a walk down the agricultural field and having a bath by the nearby tributary and a mini step dance here and there suddenly will find a mal voice & here comes MGR casually driving his bullock for a bath and see how he sings nonchalantly while giving them a shower ………all class picturisation
That Aaada aada fillip is a beautiful addition by Mellisai mannargal . The movie shows the villager MGR in ultra modern Azagappan role who plays the piano cum dance artist in City later ……
Listening to the song often makes me home sick & drive my thoughts to some thirunelveli or Thanjavoor field side where we can still see such things today……Our restless urban life has really killed the benefits of preserving nature in the form of SEZs and all free trade zones promoted by the Govt….

Can you get a better folk number like this again ?

I believe Kavignar was questioned on how he framed the sentence …… pacharisi pal aaada ?? when the song was sung by 2 young women !!

Its another superb work by MSV-TKR , lovely trio of TMS, PS, LRE and some nice creative picturisation by T.R.Ramanna

Folk music at its best

Hi Rajesh , During this period, ( 60s ) KVM also had equally given some memorable folk numbers but generally people believe that folk music orginated in the mid 70s. WHat a wrong perception !
rajeshkumar_v

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

பாலாஜி அவர்களே

ஆம் மாமாவின் கிராமிய மெட்டுக்களும் அமர்க்களமானவை
தூக்கணாங்குருவிக்கூட்டை மறக்கமுடியுமா...

இருவரின் இசையமைப்பும் வேறு வேறு விதம் ஆனால் எல்லாமே இசை மயம்..

நான் சொல்ல வந்தது கிராமிய இசையை திரையிசையில் முன்னரே கொண்டுவந்துவிட்டனர் இந்த ஜாம்பவான்கள் என்பதே
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Pick a Song and Analyze! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: