"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Classy Century by Sriram Kannan !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Classy Century by Sriram Kannan !!! Reply with quote

Dear Sriram...

Congrats on an absolutely wonderful century...

Your entry with random picks like "Therodum", "Jambulingame", "Naan Oru Kaadhal Sanyasi" were simply superb....

Un EzuthukaLai "NinaithalE Inikkum" Very Happy

Continue to provide these valuable writings to the MSVClub !!!!!

Way to go pal.... Hats-off!!!

irenehastings

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sriram Kannan,

Congrads for your fantastic century.

Whenever we see the youngsters praising about our MSV sir, we feel proud and fresheness. But (you are being a youth) you have gone more steps ahead, by not only praising his wonderful talents, but doing more and more reasearches and analysis on his musical wonders. It is a remarkable achievement, for which we feel more and more joyness.

Thanks for what you have served for us, and advance thanks for which you are going to serve in future.

Hats off....
Irene...
madhuraman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Class century by Sriram Kannan Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Sriram Kannan,
Congratulations on your quick century where all runs were made by running between the wickets, even when the ball landed beyond the line.All shots were elaborately planned and rapidly executed to make the best use of the time at the crease. A grand writer that you are , we feel proud of such contributors who symbolize the participation from a later generation of music lovers. Sincere thanks for your immaculate presentation and ehaustive analyses.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai
msvramki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear SriramKannan,

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S to you on your crossing Century in your postings, which are all matchless !

I salute your anlaytical capability and style of writing on MSV's wonderful creations and request you to continue the Service for the benefit of music community !

Best wishes again !!

Ramki
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sriram k

Cheers for a sweet scintillating century. I opened another thread not knowing the existence of this one . Sorry. Ram can you delete my thread pls ?
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From S.Balaji:

A wonderful Century by our dear Sriram Kannan ! Each post worth going distance . Your sequential coverage of Ninaithale inikkum is a gem to be preserved. Pls continue with the same level of enthusiasm .

Besides, covering the songs of USV is not easy but you have done a remarkable work there ! Hats off.

Some of the songs you had covered are really stupendous

And happy new year / pongal to you dear .

Cheers

- Balaji
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: A memorable innings by Ram & Sriram Kannan Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

What a way to celebrate the New Year with a Garry Sobers like knock of 600!!! Great innings and continue your fabulous work. Congratulations!!!

Sriram Kannan,

One of the newbies to have entered this site who literally converted all of us like a busy bee trying to read all your detailed posts. Fabulous analysis and longing to see more of these Sriram. Congratulations!!!

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

Sriram Kannan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU!!! Reply with quote

Thank You Everyone!!!

It's been the combination of enthusiasm of sharing the creations of EMPEROR with His die-hard fans, the happiness to see the number of memberships increasing throughout the year, and the infinite melody numbers by the Great Man that inspires to write something on it, made this century possible.

Very happy to know so many friends in a very short span of time through a three letter magical spell.

In fact, am now in the process of collecting rare songs of EMPEROR starting from mid 70's. That has stopped my writing for some time, for I have been hearing to many new songs and keep wondering about His quality of work maintained throughout the career, starting from 1950 till today.

Belated HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR WISHES TO ALL MSVIANS AND THEIR FAMILIES.

Follow me at http://bibliomaniac-moviefanatic.blogspot.com/
msvramki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sriram

We eagerly await for your postings on the creations of the EMPEROR
during Mid 70s.

Regards
Ramki
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
I am back to Mumbai after a short visit to Madurai and I find postings have come in slow trickles. May be all are busy with their routines -both official and personal. Yet greater things are in promise and all are just eager to see the lines of approach.

I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY PONGAL AND EXCHANGE MY WARM GREETINGS TO ALL OUR FRIENDS.
WARM REGARDS PROF.K.Raman Navi Mumbai.
Damodaran Pachaiappan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr.SriRam,
My hearty congratulations on your memorable century. I look forward to many more memorable articles from you.
With warm regards,
Damodaran Pachaiappan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: