"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHAT A WAY TO BEGIN 2008!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: WHAT A WAY TO BEGIN 2008!!! Reply with quote

Dear Members,

What a way to begin 2008!!! I was driving to Chennai Central to pick up my family after their holiday in Kerala. My New Year began with 3 of Our Legend's greatest songs that my car audio played in sucssession. The first one was Aaaru Manamey Aaru - What a prelude with Mandolin Raju's scintillating Santoor - Amazing stuff!!! The second Ellorum Kondaaduvom - The extensive usage of instrument Tape played by the Greatest Gopalakrishnan. The third Devan Koil Manoyosai - Violins at it's best from what I have heard of MSV and what about that Sarod!!!!!!!!! As I was typing this post, I called our Legend and Wished Him and told him that I have begun the New Year with these 3 songs to which He replied " adada enna paatuppa"!!! My curiosity went further and I asked Him who had played the Sarod in Devan Koil Maniyosai to which He replied (of course to my utter shock & disbelief as I had not known that Raju sir could play Sarod also) "Namma Raju annan than!! The Great Mandolin Raju.... What a main stay player he had been for The EMPERROR!!!

But the main inspiration for creating such immortal tunes has been THE ALL TIME GREAT KANNADASAN who deserves a special mention here without whom we would not be listening to all these songs even now. If one had to call Deiva Piravis of Music & Lyric, then the only choice would be MSV & Kannadasan. Just wanted to share this yet another Godly Experience on the maiden day of 2008 with all of you!!!

Once again I wish every one of you a Great 2008 filled with Health, Wealth & Prosperity!!!

MSV MOMENTS, MOMENTS OF LIFE

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: AMAZING INFO !!! Reply with quote

DEAR VAIDHY UNCLE,
THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST, SURPRISING INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED FROM OUR MASTER SO FAR !!!!

RAJU - WHAT A TRUE MUSICIAN HE WAS !!! AM STILL IN THE STATE OF SURPRISE SINCE WHEN YOU CALLED TO INFORM THIS !!! MY GOD !!!

YET THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER FOR SUCH GREAT PEOPLE WERE NEVER BROUGHT TO THE LIMELIGHT AND EXIST NO MORE !!!!

I HAVE SEEN RAJU ONLY ONCE IN THE MEDIA AS A JUDGE IN JAYA TV FOR THE "ENNODU PAATU PAADUNGAL" PROGRAMME BY SPB !!!

WHEN WILL THIS WORLD WAKE UP EARLY TO SEE THE DAWN !!! GOK - GOD ONLY KNOWS !!

MSV RULES !!!
VENKAT
irenehastings

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT A WAY TO BEGIN 2008!!! Reply with quote

vaidymsv wrote:
Dear Members,

What a way to begin 2008!!! My New Year began with 3 of Our Legend's greatest songs.

The first one was 'Aaaru Manamey Aaru'

The second 'Ellorum Kondaaduvom'

The third 'Devan Koil Manoyosai'

Dear Vaidy sir,

You started the new year with true SECULARISM.

Good.
Venkat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

I wish you all and your family a very happy Pongal.
Ungal anaivarukkum enathu iniya pongal nalvazhthukkal...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: