"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dedicated Sections for Kannadasan, Sivaji Ganesan and TMS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baskar CS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we all should seriously ponder over this idea of having a website for TMS
it has been in my mind for quite a long time .
Ram

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Website for TMS is a great idea !!!

But, meanwhile, we can have separate dedicated sections for Kannadasan, Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji and TMS in MSVTimes itself!

How does that sound to the club members ? Very Happy
Baskar CS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent idea ram
we can develop this thinking and expand it better with more views from members.
baskar
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

Excellent idea. Now, SRS and NVS will be pouring posts on Kannadhasan. SRS, now it is ur turn to sweep away everybody. Please show to the world the kind of literary knowledge u possess. No exaggeration. I know u my dear!!

Jamaayungal!!

Ram, Thanks a lot for the idea!! It will attract many more members to the forum, I hope so.

Best wishes
Sampat.
Srinivass NV

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,
First my heart-felt gratitude to everyone for their unanimous view about hosting a separate section for the Legends who have worked with our Genius.

In fact, when Baskar and Ram suggested this, I felt there could not be a better Forum than this in order to Honour the Greats. I am so happy because I have always thought, Kaviyarasar and Isaiyarasar are two sides of the SAME COIN. In the history of Music, we might not be fortunate to see a Poet and a Musician so Harmoniously gelling with each other both personally as well as in the profession like they did.

Thank you very much Ram and Baskar for proposing this wonderful idea.

As Sampat has told, if God blesses me, it will be a golden opportunity for me to write about the Poet who is by all means one of the greatest ever born in the history of TFM.

With Love
sivaramakrishnang

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neengal sollum vishayangalai kaetpatharku aavalaaha irukkirom!
Nandri.
Baskar CS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a respect that we have to give them and the coming generations will wonder as to how these people have done such a great work .
that too they will appreciate and understand better only when it comes thru computer generated version , say internet
vamanan had penned a book on TMS and we can seek his support and incidentally cho had inaugurated the function few years back
more to share
nvs sir i am moved by your remark but i am a small fry and i dont deserve a status like this appreciation
but as a rasika i am a chatukka bootham
baskar
Ram

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a small idea the Core Crew was having when the site was launched: A separate page for MSV-Kannadasan relationship:

http://www.msvtimes.com/articles/msvspeaks.html

But I think its time for it to get the shape. Happy to see it is getting extended in a broader way for many more legends of yesteryears - TMS and Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji.

Am very positive that the result will turn out to be really grand! Thanks to everyone for the Thoughts, Ideas and Support. We need this continuous support from all the Club Member's to make this happen! Am sure we will!

ragasuda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends and fans of the great Nadigar Thilagam and MSV,
It gives me immense pleasure on the fast growing network of the great MSV web. While discussing about MSV, one cannot miss the mention of all time greats not only in the music direction, composing, etc. but also the onscreen stalwarts like Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan. It is very much appropriate therefore to start separate section for Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan. It is most welcome. I am happy to inform you that a website devoted to the filmography of Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan has been launched by me. The URL is www.nadigarthilagam.com. Kindly visit the site and send your feedback to the email link provided therein. Besides, there are other hubs where fans of NT have been contributing. You can visit them and find how the youngsters of today are addicted to the Nadigar Thilagam.
Thank you all,
Sincerely,
V. Raghavendran
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: IDES GALORE AT MSVTIMES.COM Reply with quote

DEAR ALL,

A WONDERFUL THOUGHT TO BRING BACK THE MEMORIES OF KAVIARASAR KANNADASAN INTO EVERY HOME AROUND THIS GLOBE.

NVS, OVER TO YOU NOW.....GO AHEAD AND UNLEASH YOURSELF. ONE OF YOUR MOST FAVOURITE TOPICS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. MSVTIMES.COM WILL SURELY GET ADORNED WITH ALL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SAY ABOUT KANNADASAN. AWAITING THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR MAIDEN POST ON THE KAVIARASAR...

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

Srinivass NV

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Raghavendran,
You are so true. No one can forget the Molecular formula of TFM...I mean Tamil Film Music of yester years, which constituted the Superlatives of each profession, synergizing to result in a marvel everytime.

By all means, this great Web family can be proud to dedicate Sections for each of the Personalities.

Dear Vaidy,
Your wishes have always been a morale booster for us. Iam sure, Kaviyarasar's blessings will be with us for this movement.

With Love
madhuraman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Comments, Questions , Suggestions -TMS Reply with quote

Dear FRIENDS,
IT IS TOO WELL KNOWN TO ALL THAT KANNADASN / MSV /TMS /PS can never be considered in isolation.As MSV genuinely recalls, it has been a team never to be matched ,leave alone being surpassed. As a keen follower of the happy turn of events in this site, may I suggest something ? Our Chennai-based friends MAY organize a small meet of MSVians -MSV and TMS and try to gather opinions of legends as mutual appreciation . Why I suggest this is, all we know are the products of their labour. Quite interesting anecdotes of how they mutually helped in developing a specific ITEM may add enormous value because, in this on line era I doubt if MDs and Singers share so much intimacy. It will be revelation of sorts for our youngsters to understand how the legends moulded their products never to be overtaken by any technology. Certainly our members can send their postings, but it will be a magnificient dimension to gather incidents from the legends and share them with others. Quite a wealth of message would emerge if we mangae to bring them to gether for an interaction. Even in a closed circuit like a limited circle of fans we can elicit replies for specific questions on a periodic programme schedule. The legends woul also relish the mutual company. Please consider the prospects. Thank you.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Navi Mumbai
ragasuda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Meet of MSVians - Reply to Prof. Reply with quote

Dear Professor
Hats off to you for an excellent idea. The forum can think of arranging a meeting with the legends for an interaction. It is high time we document all those precious moments of the legends in their life, which is very much needed. In these days of advanced technical developments, it will be a shame on us if we are not able to archive or document whatever resources are available on the legendary contributions of the past. Already we have missed a lot by not documenting with the legendary contributors like Nadigar Thilagam, Gemini Ganesan and filmmakers etc. At least now we should rise to the occasion and make use of whatever resources are available. I hope the moderators will give ears to this and make it a reality.
V. Raghavendran
sridhar.mg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ram wrote:
Website for TMS is a great idea !!!

But, meanwhile, we can have separate dedicated sections for Kannadasan, Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji and TMS in MSVTimes itself!

How does that sound to the club members ? Very Happy

Excellent idea. You can also sections for MGR, Vali & P. Susheela also.

Sridhar MG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: