"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Announcement :: MSVTIMES.COM LAUNCHED SUCCESSFULLY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Announcement :: MSVTIMES.COM LAUNCHED SUCCESSFULLY! Reply with quote

msvtimes.com launched on 6.12.2006. It was a great evening for all of us present there and to me personally it was the evening of my life. We literally enjoyed every second of the programme. It was also a visual treat to see MSV & TKR and their orchestra members (around 35 of them attended the launch) hugging each other and going on a nostalgic trip.

I have a special request to all msv rasikas:

This site was launched only y'day and certainly all that you have longing to listen(songs, preludes, interludes, re-recordings) will find a place in this site. I also read a rasika's worry about the maintenance of this site. We have toiled for almost a year to get this project going and with support from all of you, we will keep this site alive, come what may! Thank you all for your fabulous instant response. May your tribe grow for ever. Long Live Shri. MSV and his immortal creations!
vaidy- core crew, msvtimes.com Smile
Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I am really thankful to those who are behind this successful launch.
I request rasikas to write at least one song perday and why you like that song. It will keep the forum active and we exchange frequently.

Thanks
ramesh
satheesh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramesh, you are right.. We must be contributing actively in this forum. I am sure MSV fans must have been waiting for such a thing.

And thanks a ton, for those who conceptualised and brought into reality this site.

Satheesh
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Hi Sateesh & Ramesh Reply with quote

Thank you for your replies. As you rightly said there shoud be one song analysis daily which should keep the site absolutely alive & electrifying!
vaidy
satheesh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaidy,

This is one site that every MSV fan would have waited for.... I am sure the replies would keep swelling day after day as there is no TFM listener who doesnt have the music of MSV unheard. The generations from the time MSV came out can never miss out listening to any of his songs and feel its impact. Indeed, MSV music is IMMORTAL MUSIC.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Mortel Men, Immortal Music! Reply with quote

Dear Satheesh,

Thank you for your encouraging message. As you have said, MSV's creations will live as long as this world exists. Great to know you as another msv devotee
regards
vaidy
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Thanks a ton Saradha Reply with quote

Dear Ms. Saradha

Itwas my childhood dream for me to meet Dr. MSV as I have been an obsessive listener of this Master Creator. I used to dream of meeting him for many years and probably because of this, I lannded up in the core crew that launched this website. Our joy knows no bounds when we hear from Rasikas from you about your love for MSV's music. Great to know you Ms. Saradha
vaidy
msvtimes.com
Ram

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Article about, MSVTimes launch in Indiaglitz.com (Dated Dec-07-2006). Click on the link below:

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/27535.html

It may be surprising that there is no mention about the site name "MSVTimes.com" Surprised

May be bit late, but still worth sharing!
tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Write to the Administrator Reply with quote

Yes Ram, I had also noticed this long back and totally forgot about the same.... Did you write to the web adminstrator to mention the website address ?

What a GRAVE UNRELENTING IMPLACABLE mistake !!! People are so INCORRIGIBLE that they take things for granted !!! Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: