"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nenjam marappadhillai

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Movies - A Special Section!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Nenjam marappadhillai Reply with quote

Dear Friends ,
Among the "Nenjam" series of CVSridar, we can not forget the movie NENJAM MARAPPADHILLAI , for its complexities besides its originality. By originality what I intend saying is, TF industry has only a limited number of thriller subjects of original treatment, most being remakes from Hindi or other languages. N M has been a subject of interest for movie goers in later 1960s. The movie came soon after Nenjil ore aalayam, as we can infer from the star cast. Yet it did not have anything in common with NOA, except for the lead stars and the Director and is NOT A CHITRAALAYA PROJECT. Like most CVS movies, NM too has several items 'rolled up the sleeve' of CVS. I am quite confident that several of our friends can contribute to this thread on NM true to its title, by virtue if its editing, screen play, music and all other components of the genre called "TREATMENT". My intention is, all writers come together and review the piece for any one domain each by choice, so that we get to gather a different mold altogether.
Please let me have your responses, for sorting out who does what. Let us try this approach. My request is"please post your choice now and write as per your convenience" without a long hold up". Waiting for YOU .
Warm regards Prof .K.Raman Madurai
madhuraman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Nenjam marappadhillai Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
As a corollary to my suggestion, I request postings as separate topic for each item like story/ dialogue screenplay etc so that respondents get a clear lead for a topic. Also varied tastes get catered to and it will be a sort of independent but parallel writings on the same movie "Nenjam marappadhillai.'
Presently, I am afraid many have not seen this thread at all, as it has gone deeper in the listing page, as responses to Nenjirukkum varai got overlaid by the existing arrangement of the latest posting getting the uppermost visibility.
Hope some one comes forward to break this silence.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Movies - A Special Section! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: