"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maestro Illayaraja
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Tamil Film History, TFM Composers, Directors, Actors, Movies & Music (General Topics)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baroque

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir,

My postings in this forum are not continuously only on Shri.Ilayaraja's songs or in this thread.

These are my recent postings..

mullai arumbey...Shri.Ilayaraja..dec 8th...
oh, ranganadhaa....Deva Sir.....Dec 7th
engum niraindha....Shri.Ilayaraja......Dec 7th
I was replying to Mr.Srini for his Kumarip penn posting...Shri.MSV on Dec 6th
Aadavarellam......MSV-LREswari on Dec 5th
Nilladi endradhu.....Deva sir...Dec 5th
Responding to Ramesh, posting Thulluvadho ilamai....Shri.MSV-LREswari on Dec 5th.

This is an EXCLUSIVE Ilayaraja thread, so the postings on his songs I have made here look continuous or bulky( 12 or less only I have shared!)

anyway... I don't want to continue this issue further..

If it bothers some of you that much, I quit sharing.

bye bye
taa.ta.

My sincere apologies to Shri.Ilayaraaja.

I am done in his thread in this forum with a sour note.

Vinatha.
madhuraman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Maestro Ilataraja Reply with quote

Dear baroque,
Please don't say quits, so long as you have something to share. You would be too aware of the weightage given to MSV by his admirers. Otherthan this site MSV has no domain except by chance if someone attempts a comparison of him with their beloved MD. It is only that type of reflection - somewhat a reciprocation of what people witness around. With your scale of familiarity to MSV's pieces, you should only stay and keep posting. None can be done in. Perceptions are just perceptions and they need not hinder one's natural attitudes to songs. If not for the present, you may soon get back to your admiration of songs.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.
ragasuda

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: Maestro Ilataraja Reply with quote

Dear baroque,
Your feelings reach every body here. None is against Ilaiyaraaja. As other contributors to TFM, Ilaiyaraaja has his own share, in fact weighing more than others. He himself is an admirer of Mellisai Mannar. Any music which sits on one's heart is heaven's abode. So pls continue to write. When TFM seemed slowly getting dimmer, and when Hindi FM dominated the South, it was Ilaiyaraaja, who changed the scenario and again further carried the hard work put in by the Mellisai Mannar. This cannot be ignored. And coming to his compositions many of his songs reached every nook and corner of the Tamil speaking community. So please continue to write about your feelings, thoughts, analysis on songs, as you feel. And at the end of it all, it would automatically highlight the glory of Mellisai Mannar who stands tall as the Guru to all the music directors of Tamil cinema.
Raghavendran.
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
baroque

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prof sir and ragasudha,
thanks for the invite but I don't need one.
I am not quitting MSVTIMES or Shri.MSV musicals. Why should I? Rolling Eyes
I started posting non MSV musicals in the general section along with MSV-TKR musicals.
Sorry people are upset over my non MSV musicals, I can quit posting them.
Same time I want to give them time to realize that I am not posting continuously only non msv musicals.
anyway...
I am here to connect with the GREAT man and enjoy his musicals like many of you.
vinatha.
Venkat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear from you Vinatha.
Please continue your postings in your own unique style as u always do...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Tamil Film History, TFM Composers, Directors, Actors, Movies & Music (General Topics) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: