"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Google Chrome Compatibility

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramasamysujatha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Google Chrome Compatibility Reply with quote

Dear Moderator,

Google chrome Internet browser search engine is becoming popular and it is very fast also. MSV times is not working properly especially activation of buttons for songs and all. Can you please do some code changes to become compatible in Google Chrome also ?
Damodaran Pachaiappan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

Will the redesigned website be compatible with Mac computers?

Few months ago, i switched over to MacPro, and had major problem accessing MSVTimes.com . Every time I tried, I was taken to a site called Martha's Vineyards.com. I have since been using Firefox to access our website. But it keeps crashing.

More to the point - I am not able to listen to the music section of MSVTIMES. I appreciate that it was designed for use with IE explorer but is there any chance of making it Mac compatible as well?

Pleas do not bother if it is too much hassle.

With sincere regards,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: