"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RECOGNITION FOR MSV.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Thanks Venu Reply with quote

Dear Venu,

Thanks a lot for sharing the angusih at MSV being ignored by the IFW (Indian film world). As you said, we are the biggest assets of MSV. I did read your post on organising a programme not only to honour MSV on a huge stage, but the same stage will also have a massive orchestra!!! I haven't discussed this issue with you before, but I am telling you now, it's been my dream project to have MSV on stage with full compliment of his orchestra and that too only with conventional equipments and there's no place for electronics except the accoustics. I have mentioned this to MSV also many times and he is always excited about it. The only thing we have to look for is sponsors to do this. Venu, please be on the look out to get this project started at the earliest. If you want, I could work out the budget with MSV and by the way, one of our Greatest supports Anantha is also in Bombay and you two could co-ordinate the efforts from that side while Ramki & I could start the spade work from this side. Rest we leave it to God & MSV!!!
Cheers
vaidy
Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EVEN SIVAJI DID NOT SPELL A WORD ABOUT MSV IN HIS LONG

INTERVIEW IN DD A DECADE BACK.THE TRIO MSV TMS KD HAD CONTRIBUTED

MANY LIVELY SONGS WHICH WERE LIFELINE FOR THE MOVIES.INSTEAD HE

PRAISED ILAYARAJA IN THE TELECAST.WHAT WAS ILAYARAJAS MAJOR CONTRI-

BUTION EXCEPT MUTHAL MARIYATHAI? IN THE ENTIRE TELECAST WHICH RAN FOR

HOURS HE DID NOT MENTION TMS KD MSV.WHAT COMPULSON HE HAD I

Exactly. Quiet sad that even people like NT(closely associated with MSV over decade) not willing to mention single line . Surprise to see NT also victim of politics but behaved like politician .

As far as MGR is conerned he never allowed anyone to dominate whether it is actor/actress/singer etc. He dont have any other option but get along with MSV .

There was news that AVM SARAVANAN was planning for big function for MSV but no update after that

regards
ramesh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: