"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE LEGEND'S SADHABHISHEKAM TODAY AT MOOKAMBIKA!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: THE LEGEND'S SADHABHISHEKAM TODAY AT MOOKAMBIKA!!! Reply with quote

Dear All,

Today is the greatest day for the Music fraternity! Yes- The Greatest Musical Phenomenon of this millennium has turned 80 today and His Sadhabhishegam is being celebrated at Kollur, Mookambika. After many years, all the seven children of Shri. Shri. MSV have joined together at this venue to celebrate this glorious day. May I now request you all to send in all your wishes to our One & Only MSV!!!

PRANAAMS TO MY MOST REVERED GURU SHRI. SHRI. MSV

LONG LIVE SHRI. SHRI. MSV.

MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

Damodaran Pachaiappan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HAVE VISITED THE FORUM ON AN AUSPICIOUS DAY!

I MOST SINCERELY PRAY TO GOD THE ALMIGHTY TO GRANT THE ONE AND ONLY SANGEETHA CHAKRAVARTHY MSV A LONG, HAPPY AND HEALTHY LIFE.

MY PRANAMS TO THE LEGEND WHO SCALED SUCH HEIGHTS IN THE MUSIC WORLD THAT HIS ACHIEVEMENTS HAVE REMAINED UNSURPASSABLE SO FAR AND WILL REMAIN SO FOREVER.

LONG LIVE MSV

N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Vaidy,
We all MSV fans should meet him before this month to convey our wishes and seek blessing from him. Can we arrange a meeting with him for a couple of hours by this week end.

There was one more information. Mr. Aadavan being a 'theevira rasigan' presented his 'Amuda Gaanam' special today by declaring the birth day of MSV and presented only MSV songs today. The laurels he showered on MSV today in the Mega TV is very rare and the other channels should emulate this as each and every accolade that MSV was showered on him today are the earning of a hard work without expecting anything in return.

I along with my family convey through this forum our sincere prayer to the almighty for giving him many more years of happy and musical journey in future.

Regards,

N Y MURALI
ragasuda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear VaidyMSV,
It is really Great that we live when Mellisai Mannar turns 80 and we are witness to it. It is not his Birth Day but ours. We feel we celebrate our birth day. And as Mr Murali, said,I too watched today's Amudha Ganam at 8.00 am Mega TV, when Mr Adhavan dedicated today's programme to Mellisai Mannar. May God give more and more 80s to Him.

RAGHAVENDRAN
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
Venkat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is undoubtedly a great occasion for all of us.

I MOST SINCERELY PRAY TO GOD THE ALMIGHTY TO GRANT THE ONE AND ONLY SHRI MSV A LONG, HAPPY AND HEALTHY LIFE.

My Hearty Wishes and Pranams to our beloved musical legend "Mellisai Mannar" Shri.M.S.Viswanathan.

LONG LIVE SHRI MSV.

madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: How to Register? Reply with quote

Dear forum friends,
All I can say is
We are blessed to be sensibly sensitive to the Compositions of MSV who is 8o , and duly so. I pray for his health and happiness to bless us all by his towering qualities as the humblest among the tallest in music.
My prayers to Almighty.
Warm regards Prof.K.Raman Madurai.
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Long Live MSV Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

I was so lucky to be able to speak to the great Legend over phone yesterday and wish him and also take his blessings. This was possible through my daughter Mathangi, who is a greater Fan of the Master. As a coincidence, there was a music show in Vashi yesterday (in one of the Weddings) where my daughter rendered about a dozen melodies of MSV(TKR).

Let us all pray God to bless our Master with many, many more years of Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Prosperous living and feed us with more of his magical melodies.

Long Live MSV and his mesmerizing Music!

Cheers!

Venu Soundar
Baskar CS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

respected master is the breathe for all of us as we dont pass a day with out his thinking and his music

best way to repsect is to listen to his music and make make others to listen and say the world that his is visva NATHAM

what a creation of god and what a creation by master .wonder struck
parthavi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only hope that I will live to see the great man's "real" sathabhishekam (when he will reach 100.) Like his music, he should also be immortal. This may sound greedy but this is my wish. Unlike several people, MSV still retains his voice, energy and enthusiasm, even at 81. I have a very strong craving that he should have another innings, reigning as the king of film music, as he reigned in his first innings. God may take notice!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: