"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Announcement :: MSV IS DOING ABSOLUTELY FINE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Announcement :: MSV IS DOING ABSOLUTELY FINE! Reply with quote

Dear MSV club Members,

Our Legend underwent a heart bye-pass surgery this morning and is doing absolutely fine. He will be in the hospital for another 10 days and will soon be back home. I thank every one of you for all your Prayers and goodwill messages. We will keep you all posted on this further as & when we hear.

Thank you all
vaidy
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: MSV's Health. Reply with quote

My dear Vaidy,

I am relieved and very happy to know that the Master is doing fine after the surgery. Thanks for the good news. I sincerely pray to God that he should be 100% OK within next few days and also to bless him with many more years of happy, healthy, cheerful & peaceful living.

Long Live MSV & his Magical Music.

With luv,
Venu Soundar
saradhaa_sn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy.....

After hearing satisfactory news from you, I am breathing normal.

My entire family pray for his speedy recovery and should be in healthy for long ..long years.

Long live our 'Mobile musical University'.
srandy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: MSV IS DOING ABSOLUTELY FINE! Reply with quote

vaidymsv wrote:
Dear MSV club Members,

Our Legend underwent a heart bye-pass surgery this morning and is doing absolutely fine. He will be in the hospital for another 10 days and will soon be back home. I thank every one of you for all your Prayers and goodwill messages. We will keep you all posted on this further as & when we hear.

Thank you all
vaidy

Many thanks for the update on the MM Vaidy... I am glad to hear that he is doing well. Let us continue our collective prayers for his speedy recovery and return to enthrall the music world. Please do let him know that we join our hands for his healh.
tfmlover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

----

Last edited by tfmlover on Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ram

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

News about MSV's hospitalisation in Behindwoods.com.

Music Jambavan hospitalized

M S Viswanathan alias Mellisai Mannar who captivated the Tamil audience with his soul stirring music was admitted recently in Sri Ramachandra Medical Hospital due to cardiac ailment. After the heart surgery was performed there, he is recuperating currently at Apollo hospital where he would be kept under observation for a week’s time.

MSV, as he is fondly called by one and all is seventy eight years old. His association with Ramamurthy during the sixties and seventies could be called as the golden age in Tamil film music. Together, they have composed music for several films. Their tunes have certainly stood the test of time and linger in the minds of music lovers even now. Here is wishing the stalwart a speedy recovery..

Link for this News: http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/jan-07-03/19-01-07-m-s-viswanathan.html

MSVTimes.com wishes and prays for the Legend's speedy recovery, Long, Happy and Musical Life !!!
Ram

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vaidy Uncle,

Is the Master back home? How is he doing ?

Please update the MSVClub. We are waiting for your reply!
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: The Master's Health. Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,

Please keep us updated on our Master's health condition. Hope he is getting back to normalcy. We are all very eagerly waiting to hear the good news that he is doing perfectly fine and is back home.

Luv,
Venu Soundar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: