"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comments, Suggestions, Questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Life saving Reply with quote

Chandru wrote:
Why cant we have the option of choosing as many songs as possible be chosen and played continuously from this site, unless there is some technical difficulty?

Please thrink through.

Await for the release of the song section within next few days!
veegopal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Comments, Suggestions, Questions Reply with quote

Ram wrote:
Post your comments, suggestions, questions on MSVTIMES.COM in this section.
It is something great to have launched the MSV website. Congrats for this excellent tribute to the greatest maestro of Indian film music.

I hope you wouldn't mind if I say some thing. Both MSV and TKR had been associated with nearly 100 movies and they continue to stay together as on date overcoming emotions of more than 30 years in their musical journey.

Some corrections are to be looked into. e.g. Engirundho Vandhaan was the movie of their reunion but that finds a place under MSV's solo category.

There should be plenty of photos available with TKR, P Suseela, L R Eswari, Sivaji family, Filmnews Anandan, K R V Baktha (Bommai magazine) and erstwhile film magazines like Bommai, Pesum Padam etc., taken during their heydays. We can try them too! All the best. On our part, fans may be given opportunity to upload such rare photos, songs etc. which would make the site more interesting Laughing
suryanarayanan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Comments, Suggestions, Questions Reply with quote

Ram wrote:
Post your comments, suggestions, questions on MSVTIMES.COM in this section.

MSV Sir is a born genius.
I would like to be informed if anyone has studied all his works exhaustively and written any thesis.
All his compositions could be divided into broad categories such as:
Those based on:
1. Classical Carnatic Music.
2. Classical Hindusthani Music.
3. Folk Music.
4. Western Music.
5. Japanese Music.

An understanding of MSV Sir's masterpieces on the above background will help posterity a lot.

Suryanarayanan S
http://movieraghas.blogspot.com
ragasuda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Reply with quote

Dear friends and fans of the great Nadigar Thilagam and MSV,
I am happy to inform you that a website devoted to the filmography of Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan has been launched by me. Kindly visit the site and send your feedback to the email link provided therein.
Thank you all,
Sincerely,
V. Raghavendran
ragasuda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends and fans of the great Nadigar Thilagam and MSV,
I am happy to inform you that a website devoted to the filmography of Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan has been launched by me. The URL is [b]www.nadigarthilagam.com.[/b] Kindly visit the site and send your feedback to the email link provided therein.
Thank you all,
Sincerely,
V. Raghavendran[u][size=18][/size][/u]
Ramesh.P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched SPB prog in Jaya TV . While describing about ILLAKANAM MARUDHO . MSV called SPB in the night and appreciated him and vanji jayaram NEENGA RENDO PERUM ROMBA NALL PAADI IRUKEENGA.

SPB emotionally said we achieved only 50% of what MSV taught us.

I cannot be satisfied even I get following things and MSV appreciation is more than that and cannot be compared with any other thing in the world.

1.Getting benz car
2. Big house with gold plated even in bathroom Smile
3. anyother award etc etc.

True statement from big singer.

regards
ramesh
ragasuda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: attn: Moderator. Discussion on other composers Reply with quote

Dear friends,
It's really great to see the discussions going on various topics in this forum. Starting from S.V. Venkataraman to till date countless number of composers have emerged in Tamil cinema. There are umpteen number of chances for the present generation composers to get themselves exposed to the world. In spite of extreme hardships, hurdles and backwardness in technical arena, composers like MSV, KVM have stood out and have become legends in Tamil music. As is a separate site exists for Mellisai Mannar, there would definitely come out other sites for other composers, I am sure. I sincerely appreciate our friends for generously coming forward to discuss other composers.
However, I sincerely and earnestly feel, that we restrict our discussions to our great legend MSV-TKR in this forum. Though there is nothing wrong in these kind of general discussions, it should be restricted to some level, which will not be so, considering our enthusiasm. Therefore, I request all our friends to restrict their discussions on our legendary masters, pl. This is in the good intention and to save any unwanted deviations in the future. I hope I am not intruding in any body's freedom. But this is my personal opinion, because there is lots and lots of things to be discussed on MSV (of course with TKR, too).
Sincerely,
V. Raghavendran.
Baskar CS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes ragasudha
it should be dedicated site for msv and tkr snd in no way we ahve any grudge on others .put it short i dont know or understand this generation music and lety us the play the game and enjoy them
tomorrow some one will come up with a so called excellent number from srikanth deva . ayyayoo
Baskar CS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shall we have a spell check facility so that beginerrs like me can be on net for short span and can type fast
do think please

baskar
Venkat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

I have read the MSV's auto biography (Mellisai Mannar MSV) penned by Mr. Rani Maindhan.
Padithu migavum viyanthirukiren...

I have heard about ISAI PALGALAI KAZHAGAM M S VISWANATHAN. If somebody gives the publisher address i wil greateful to them.
Damodaran Pachaiappan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
I would like to buy a copy of MSV's Biography. Would it be available at Higginbothams in Madras? Can anyone advise?

With thanks,
Damodaran Pachaiappan
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ram,

The site has completed 1 year & the noof articles on various songs have increased. If someone wishes to write about a song, he would like to check all earlier posts before posting his writeup. I suggest you insert a check option box where the User can give indicative words or references about the song so that the site will display the previous related posts if any. This will enable the User to either avoid creating a new post or he / she might post his views in the same existing thread.
I request for this facility in view of increasing noof songs being covered of late.
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another facility I request for is the Tamil type pad option .

Pls create an icon below every posting box that will give an option for the Hubber to use it and type his views in tamil ( ofcourse, the keyboard letters will be in English ) . Online, one can see whatever he types in English is properly reflected in tamil. Then, he/she can post it.
Ram

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Balaji,

Thanks for your suggestions..

On your first request... ability to search.

I need to check if that option is there in the forum set-up... I will have to refer this with other forums too... The other way is to have a dedicated section that will list all the songs/movies already been discussed. We need to put our thinking hats to achieve this..

And regarding your online Thamizh Pad..

Even posting in our forum is possible by typing in Tamil. I have mentioned this in the following thread... We need eKalappai installed in our PC for this

http://msvtimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=269
sivaramakrishnang

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: MELLISAI MANNAR patri GANGAI AMARAN Reply with quote

Anbu nanbargalE,

Naan nEtru ASIANET tv yil IDEA STAR SINGER nigazhchi paarthEn.
Judgekalil oruvaraaga Gangai Amaran vanthirunthaar.
Durga endra contestant azhagaaga Kalyani ragathil paadinaar.

(Mundhaya vaarathil MSV avargal Judge aaha irukkumpOthu thaan isai amaikumadutha padathil intha Durga endra contestantin kuralinimayai paarthu, paada chance tharuvathaaga kooriyirunthaar)

Gangai Amaran avargal, NAANGAL INDRU VAAZHUM INTHA VAZHKAIKU KAARANAMAANA MSV avargal summaavaa ivarai vaazhthiyirukkiraar.unmayilE ivar nandraaha paaduvathaal thaan avar appadi soliyirukkiraar endru sonnaar.

Palarum idhai kEttiruppeergal endru ninaikirEn.
Amar avargal ellaavatrayum ninaivil vaithirukkiraar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: