"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aasai theera paesa vaendum from the film Rathapasam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragasuda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Aasai theera paesa vaendum from the film Rathapasam Reply with quote

Dear friends,
Wish you all a very very happy new year 2008. Let this year bring us all cheer and a chance to usher in a revived era of legacy of our master MSV. Remixed fortunes = as Vaidy said - no....no... We shall have original fortunes.
To start the new year with a sound note, I would like to bring another gem from MSV - this song from Ratha Pasam, Aasai theera paesa vaendum - vare va .... is there any music director in the world who can compose such a rhythmic pattern ? What are all the instruments? What a fantastic tune? See (underline) the voice of SPB ... you can visualise the way his voice swings across .... and equally S Janaki .... Each and every phrase, each and every pattern of rhythm ... at least three to four patterns of rhythm are there .... out and out a delight ....
MSV - Mesmerises the Soul Vociferously.
V. Raghavendran
irenehastings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Raghavendran,

Shivaji Films 'Ratha Paasam' is a beautiful album, having fantastic songs, like...

'en uLLam endra vaanaththilE' - TMS & PS (we will feel sizzling experince when Suseela starts 'anbu ennaaLum thaayaagalaam').

'poo manakkum poonguzhali... poojai dhEvadhaiyO' - by SPB (amazing picturisation in beautiful gardens in Europe)

'maankutti ippOthu en kaiyilE' - by TMS.

'Ottam kandaa kuthiraikku aasai' - by SPB & LRE (nice use of Nadhaswaram and Thavil, a street song for Sreepriya, thEngaai, Manorama group)

An excellent work by MSV sir, which was un-noticed by the mass
baroque

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Ragasudha, I am noting the songs you are highlighting here. Collections I run around like Susheela’s melodies forever, Vinnodum Mugilodum etc.. have regular popular songs. Next time when I visit India I can search for the precious list you are highlighting here. Thanks.

Poomankkum.... is DIVINE sangeetham. Charming humming, mesmerizing flute calls, alluring tabla rhythm, likeable Lover boy forever I can listen to it.
Yenna sugam!
Shri.MSV knows to present himself very well.
POSH CHARMING fellow. Apt percussion & orcheastral dress up for a lovely tune speak CLASS.

indha maari one song ketta podhum in a day, vinatha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: