"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EXTRACT PIECES FROM MSV's various interviews

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msvramki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: EXTRACT PIECES FROM MSV's various interviews Reply with quote

" அடியேன் அனைத்து இசை மேதைகளிடமும் உதவியாளனாக இருந்திருக்கிறேன். ஆனால் இசை மேதை திரு ஜி. ராமனாத ஐயரிடம் பணியாற்றும் வாய்ப்பு பெறாதது ஒரு குறை. அவர் இசை அமைத்த டி எம் எஸ்/ சுசீலா பாடிய 'முல்லை மலர் மேலே' பாடல் எனக்கு மிகவும் பிடிக்கும் "

" மாமா இசை அமைப்பில் டி எம் எஸ்/சுசீலா பாடிய 'பாட்டும் நானே'
மற்றும் 'மன்னவன் வந்தானடி' எனக்குப் பிடித்த பாடல்கள்."

"அமரர் தியாகராஜ பாகவதர் அவர்கள் பாட நான் இசை அமைக்க வாய்ப்பு கிடைக்காத்தது எனக்கு மனக்குறைதான். அனால் அந்தக்குறையை அண்ணன் டி எம் எஸ் ஐ வைத்து பலவிதமான பாடல்களுக்கு இசையமைத்து தீர்த்துக்கொண்டேன். அவரது குரல், தெளிவான உச்சரிப்பு ஆகியவற்றை நான் வியந்து ரசிப்பவன். அவன் எனக்குக் கிடைத்த ஒரு பொக்கிஷம்." ( டி எம் எஸ் மீது எம் எஸ் வி கொண்டிருக்கும் மதிப்பு அசாதரணமானது)

"திரைப்படத் தயாரிப்பாளர், இயக்குநர், பாடலாசிரியர், பின்னணிப்பாடகர்கள், இசைக்குழுவினர்,ஒலிப்பதிவாளர்கள், ந்டிகர்கள், மற்ற தொழில் நுட்பக்கலைஞர்கள், திரையரங்கு ஆபரேட்டர்கள், சிகரமாக ரசிகர்கள் இவர்கள் அனைவரின் ஒத்துழைப்பில் உருவானதுதான் எங்களுடைய வெற்றிப்பாடல்கள் ! இது ஒரு
"ONE MAN SHOW" அல்ல - இது ஒரு " TEAM WORK" !!

தொகுப்பு :
வரதன்.
எம் எஸ் வி என் மூச்சு.
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,
"Avar oru sirandha, migapperiya rasigar". The listed comments above go to prove the childlike innocence and the true artist in him. He was and has been a legend well ahead of his times! These words reflect the fact that he is like a common man amidst us without an iota of ego. Of course, this word 'ego' will never have a meaning for MM.
Sai Saravanan
parthavi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Ramki,

I am asking this by way of curiosity.
In your recent postings,the name 'Varadhan' appears before your signature (with a signature of his own) Are you quoting him or .... I don't understand.
Pardon me for my curiosity!
msvramki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Swami,

Mr. SUNDARAVARADHAN alias Mr VARADAN is a great Fan of Sri MSV
for decades and is close to us in MSVTIMES.COM activities from the date of its inception. You should listen to him talk on how MSV's song were closely associated with his personal life ! His emotional attachment to Anna (that is how he calls MSV) cannot be explained but should be 'experienced' sitting with him !

He does not have access to computer (cannot operate either) and therefore is not able to post in the Forum like we all do. I requested him to keep writing about his experience on MSV's creations in a piece of paper now and then so that we could arrange to post them here on his behalf.

The two postings we have here is the outcome of that and I had done the posting on behalf of him.

When we used to feel about MSV not getting the right recognition he deserved, Mr Varadan used to say :

"திருப்பதி பெருமாளுக்கு யார் பட்டம் கொடுக்கமுடியும் ? ஒரு மாலையைப் போட்டு நமஸ்காரம் செய்து, அவரது தேஜஸில் தன்னை மறந்து, உலக நலனுக்கு வேண்டி வருவதைத் தவிர வேறு என்ன செய்ய யோக்கியதை இருக்கிறது ?"

What a comment coveying reality so neatly !
Baskar CS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes ramki sir,

i felt his emotions when i had then opportunity and ultimately both of were in choked emotions

those two songs were sumaithangi saynthal and aval paranthu ponaley
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: