"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome Ragasuda, a Co-Moderator of MSVTimes!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: RAGASUDHA'S NEW AVATAR! Reply with quote

Dear Ragasudha,

First of all accept our Best Wishes for having become the Co-Moderator of out site. With your never say die attitude, we are sure our site will reach new summits in the days to come by. Congratulations once again.

MSV IS MUSIC
VAIDY

msvramki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Dear Ragavendran,

T H A N K Y O U very much for your coming forward to continue to moderate the site.

I, on behalf of the entire MSV Rasiga community, MSVTimes members I welcome you back to our site as a moderator.

We will innovatively work out methodology to bring in more writers and visitors to the site (as well as the MSV Music community we are in the process of forming, for conduct of different events, on behalf of MSVTIMES.COM).

Will organise a meeting with Ram to decide on how we could take forward the site to a different level.

Thank you once again for your being with us always.

With warm regards
Ramki
on behalf of MSVTIMES.COM members.
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ராகசுதா உங்களின் பணி மிகவும் போற்ற தகுந்தது . உங்களது second innings நமது தளத்தின் தரத்தை மேலும் மேலும் உயர்த்திகொண்டே செல்கிறது . மிக நன்றி
உங்களது தொடர் முயற்சி , Ms.வித்யா,ரமேஷ் போன்ற புதிய நண்பர்களை மட்டுமில்லாமல் ,நமது ஸ்டார் பதிவாளர் ராம் ராமகிருஷ்ணன் ,ஆகியோரை திரும்பவும் கொண்டுவந்தது .
நமது இணையதளத்தின் முகப்பு மாறுதல்கள் மிகவும் அருமை . அதே போல் மற்ற மாறுதல்களை விரைவில் கொண்டுவருவீர்கள் என நம்புகிறோம்
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: How to Register Reply with quote

Dear Mr Ragasudha,
On paper your session may be a II innings; but to me your contribution has been rather continual whether or not you were named co-moderator. Till such time that our friends started referring to your 'II innings' I never felt a sag in your efforts. Nice of you indeed. Official references being what they are, I too congratulate you for all the efforts you have been associated with for the well being of our site. May God Bless You.
Warm regards. K. Raman Madurai.
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravi200101 wrote:
Thank you Mr.Ragavendhar for activating my membership. I have been attracted to the songs of MSV since my childhood and still am one of the ardent fans of MSV. This forum i believe is the best music forums that i have seen and the views exchanged and the intelligence levels of the members are of the highest order. Would be very happy to interact with the members and understand more about the music ocean shri.MSV.

Regards
Ravi

welcome Mr ravi . a small introduction about you would help to know better
on you and your interest
just giving you the link for yr easy ref http://www.msvtimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86

thank you
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr Raghavendran,

Hats off to you for all your efforts in enhancing the look and presentation of our site. Please keep up your good work.

Thanks & Regards,
Venu Soundar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: