"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neevu Nenu Valachitimi - Iravum Nilavum - Telugu version

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tvvraghavan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Neevu Nenu Valachitimi - Iravum Nilavum - Telugu version Reply with quote

Dear all
I am thrilled, enthralled and excited to share the link of Telugu version of the BEST compositions of all time, the BEST dual shehanai , the BEST romantic duet ever made in the history of the Indian cinema.

I have never been tired of listening to this song again and again (almost twice daily) , ever since I listened it for the first time, perhaps, some 12 years ago during my school days Smile

The inner joy that I experience when I listen to the prelude violins with the divine xylophones at the regular intervals when sitar takes over and gives way to the beautiful , mellifluous and romantic sarangi (never b4 and never seen after ) is so paradisaical and elysian, so to speak. A flute takes off from here to join the sitar, violins and xylophones yet again and PS starts the humming.....

It is none other than IRAVUM NILAVUM MALARATUME !!!!

The link provided below is the Telugu version of the song (NEEVU NENU VALACHITIMI..) sung by one of the greatest DUO that the Thamizh film industry had missed to see.....None other than PS and the great Bala Murali Krishna.

http://psusheela.org/audio/ra/telugu/all/NeevuNenu.ram

I listened to this song for the first time yesterday and hence like to share the irresistable joy. Thanks to Vatsan !!! Smile

Shri.B.M.Krishna proves his prowess , authority and command in every sangathi that is so clearly expressed with his mellifluous , honeyed voice. This is quite obvious especially, when he sings the line "Nandanamey koyani pilichasumaa..." in the pallavi.

I will never be able to express or write anything on the dual shehanaai that comes in the ludes in this life time...

If the Almighty appears and gives me a boon, I would only wish to do a time travel and get back to 1964 to witness the recording of this great song, so that I get to listen the shehanaai in person Smile Nothing else would I require for this whole life time..

Hail Sathyam, Hail Ustad Bismillah Jhee...!!!

HAPPY LISTENING !!!

MSV RULES
Venkat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Rare Songs of MSV All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: