"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another great century from Professor!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parthavi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Another great century from Professor! Reply with quote

Congratulations Professor Raman on your 8th century, aptly dedicated to Sridhar, who died in (200)8 with a review of his Vennira Aadai, with 8 songs (including Neeradum Kangal)

You have remained a sources of strength to the forum and a source if inspiration to all the members. Like a patron, you have been encouraging all newcomers, greeting them and guiding them.

I look forward to your hitting many more centuries, with an abundance of lively, enlightening and inspiring posts.
ragasuda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor,
This date is historical -
(i) 2010 repeating
(ii) Sidhar's second rememberance day
(iii) Professor's 800th posting ..

What a great coincidence!

what else do you want to achieve?

Congrats

Raghavendran
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Rangaswami, Mr.SR.Shankar and Mr.Ragasudha,

I am grateful to all of you for sparing your precious time to acknowledge my efforts in making the postings. What makes me happy is that there are people who browse all threads, though the earler 'tear it to shreds' attitude is conspicuous by absence.
Thank you K.Raman Madurai.
msvramki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor Raman,

Crossing 8th century in your postings in our site !

Congratulations !

You should cross many with your wonderful presentation, w.r.t content value, language, completeness, bringing out so much on the deliveries of the 'creators' MSV , CVS, KD etc.

The knowledge we gain out of your writing is so satisfying that we are all indebted to you for rest of our life time !!

All the best !!!

RAMKI
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Ranks and Promotions Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Ramki,
Thank you for your acknowledging my 8ooth + postings. Nothing delights me more than sharing the value of veterans who have revolutionized TF industry when technology was unknown.There can never be a higher tribute than to have achieved by exceptional human skills.

Dear Baskar,
Nice of you to ascribe values to my write-ups. Mine is a small speck compared to what MM, CVS and the old guards have done.

Dear Mr Sivakkumar,
Thank you for your encouraging remarks. My warm regards to all youngsters , with a request that please consider how our predecessors have created wonders without seeking public adoration,.
Warm regards. K.Raman Madurai.
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Prof

donot really know whether i relished ekambaranatha iyer then, as much as enjoyed your writtings now.
ofcourse then MSV/PS/KJJ/SPB were priorities & culprits as my evenings were spent w/their melodies

Hat off to you ,i know , its very difficult to write so many postings ,that too w/ substance., and w/great quality every time as you do .with much ease
i second mr bhaskars views on qualities of your writting

i would request you to throw more info on p leela. mlv - msv combo -if you can
with a big thanks ,and keep posting many more

with warm regards
vk
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT GOING PROF,

CONGRATS TO YOU.

N Y MURALI
Venkat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearty congratulations Dear Professor on crossing yet another milestone...
Each and every post of yours are very informative.
I wish u to continue your valuable support and cross many more such milestones.
madhuraman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:28 am    Post subject: Ranks and promotions Reply with quote

Dear Mr. NY M and Mr.Mahesh
Thank you for your encouragement to my efforts.
Dear Mr. vk,
Thank you for your broad-minded reference to the classic piece of work by M.Ekambaranatha Iyer [ Manual of Zoology- Vol I , II] a near treatise on the subject some 50 years ago. I TOO TRAVEL BACK SOME 50 Years when I entered College; those were the days only foreign authors were advised for reference and the lone exception was M. E by virtue of its reference to Indian species and the vivid diagrams especially of viscera and every other physiological system. I have very great respect for the author who has toiled to be original in approach. It is such pieces of work that keep my spirits aloft to render fresh approaches and attempts in any endeavour.
Thank you for the least deserved encomium.
Warm regards Prof. Camp: Mumbai.
Vatsan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Congrats!!! Reply with quote

Congrats Prof Saab !!! You have been an important catalyst in this forum with your constant encouragement to posters and to important, insightful posts !!! That impetus has guaranteed sustained presence of posters who have loads to share about MSV and his art. You are often the first to acknowledge meaty postings and your postings themselves are right on target and unfailingly so. Thanks for your tireless enthusiasm.

Let us all try digging deeper into the treasure trove that MSV has offered us, to gain fresh insights into his mind's workings .
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor,
Eight long innings of substance and beauty! We do not have the age to wish you, but we have our adoration for the quality in thought as well as the word. We eagerly await every one of your postings...(honestly, I have not even completed reading a single hundred of your postings. But, at least the recent ones are gobbled up as soon as they arrive!)

Thanks Sir, please continue to enlighten (us) the crowd (of young and old) around you!

Salutations,
Sai Saravanan
madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:31 am    Post subject: Ranks and promotions Reply with quote

Dear Vatsan
Hearing from you after a long time. Pleasure is mine being in this elite group that revels in the glorious nostalgia of the golden era of TFM. Thank you for the encouraging observations.

Dear Mr. Sai Saravanan,
Nice to receive your views. Truly ours is a forum that deals issues and individuals with the kind of equanimity born out of robust maturity. As such, age seldom matters in as much as our staying anchored to the cause. Thank you for your observations on my pieces.
Warm regards Prof. Camp: Mumbai.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: