"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSVTIMES - 5th ANNIVERSARY
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Murali sir,
Good evening! I am presently enjoying the first link. Many thanks to you for this offer.
Sai Saravanan
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giving the links for further videos.

http://youtu.be/JbvBn9FpRlM
http://youtu.be/ZiD90hSP_lk
http://youtu.be/nLW1JdIKMLc

Regards,

N.Y.Murali.
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
I am giving below the link for the video of our 5th anniversary celebrations of the speech of MSV and Thomas Rozario.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lakshmikanya

Regards,

N Y MURALI
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thanks to Guitar Bala of Savithri's Ragamalika who has brought Dr Anand Chellappa and Mr. Kalyan without we asking for it. And as Vatsan said, it turned out to be the most memorable anniversary function for our life to cherish. The experience filled with emotion of laughter, happiness, sympathy and love. Many of us moved to tears on many occasions.

Bala sir, you did a wonderful show more than we could think of. Mr Bala should be given credit for having introduced the humility personified Dr Anand Chellappa ( henceforth Anand uncle for all of us in msvtimes.com).
What a dexterity Anand uncle! Uncle, we would cherish every moment of your involvement and your class in playing the wonderful Accordian which is thrown out mercilessly by the film industry . Words fail uncle and Mr Bala. Our gratitude to you both.

With the help of Mr Bala we have invited Dr Anand Chellappa uncle to my house for msvians and uncle came on 2nd December 2011 and what a evening! Uncle and Bala gave us treat of msv jugalbandhi for all of us to cherish for our life time.

Thanks once again to Guitar Bala, Chellappa uncle and Mr Kalyan.

My sincere thanks to all of the members of msvtimes.com who made this anniversary a grand success.

msvtimes.com feels proud to be a trendsetter on many things and many moments. 5th anniversary function is one such a occasion.

Regards

Sampat
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: How to Register Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Sampat,
Glad to learn that the V anniversary of the website went on very well. I also learn that you were the organizer of the event. There was a torrent in Chennai that day both within and without the venue in true sense[s] of the term. That in less than a week's time, you could convene another musical get-together of veterans of the group is another feather on your cap. As Mr.Ramki put it to me, I am the loser being unable to make it. Though a loss to me, that such grand events keep happening is a good augury.
I heartily congratulate you for all these. Warm regards to all.

Thank you. K.Raman Madurai.
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: How to Register Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Sampat,
Glad to learn that the V anniversary of the website went on very well. I also learn that you were the organizer of the event. There was a torrent in Chennai that day both within and without the venue in true sense[s] of the term. That in less than a week's time, you could convene another musical get-together of veterans of the group is another feather on your cap. As Mr.Ramki put it to me, I am the loser being unable to make it. Though a loss to me, that such grand events keep happening is a good augury.
I heartily congratulate you for all these. Warm regards to all.

Thank you. K.Raman Madurai.
S.SAMPAT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Raman Sir,

How are you? Everyone of us contributed to make V anniversary a grand success. I know Guitar Bala only through last year concert which was organised by Mr N Y Murali. Hence if at all I arranged Guitar Bala this year that is because of NYM. Thanks to Murali.

Mr Sabesan selected the list of songs. Mr Vatsan did a wonderful compering. Mr Ramki brought couple of sponsorships. Mr Vaidy and Mr Srikumar looked after press advertisement and Mr Vaidy and others were responsible in choosing Mr Rozario. Mr Mandaveli Jayaraman helped us in booking the hall and giving advertisment in Mylapore times. Mr N Y Murali took charge of printing new Banner and invitation. M/s. Murali, Srs and others wonderfully made the hall arrangement on the day of the function. My thanks to all the members who helped us in one way or the other.

It is all team effort and not a one man show at all. It is a fact.
Hence it is not appropriate to give credit to only one person Sampat.

Regards

Sampat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: