"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KD- MSV GRAND DUETS - Prologue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Tamil Film History, TFM Composers, Directors, Actors, Movies & Music (General Topics)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 am    Post subject: KD- MSV GRAND DUETS - Prologue Reply with quote

DEAR FRIENDS,
I know that most duets from this pair have made history of sorts; still, I chose to call some of them grand duets for the simple value of staying youthfully vigorous even after decades of their creation. This means, they carry the heart and soul of the makers who never meant to throw some piece here and there merely to satisfy a producer or Director. On the contrary, the duo have lived the scene every moment as the very characters themselves- as the very embodiment of dedication. Needless to say why they enjoy the youthful vigour for eternity.
Herein, I wish to make some ideas clear. I do not try to say that the songs I project here are the lone numbers that fit our contention.Rather these are some items that serve our requirements well as pieces from KD-MSV stable. Also there is a hidden purpose with this item which I SHALL REVEAL AFTER I MAKE THE ENTRIES to substantiate my view point. Till then please wait for a while and ponder over the features suggested.

Warm regards K.Raman Camp: Navi Mumbai
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Tamil Film History, TFM Composers, Directors, Actors, Movies & Music (General Topics) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: