"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Neyar Viruppam" (Listener's Choice)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P. Sankar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ram,

Today morning I had the opportunity of listening to a song, penned and recorded on our Legend MSV. I was surprised to know that it was a collective effort from ALL the members of one family, who have lots and lots of love for our legend. This is done by none other than, one of our Members of this forum, Dr.M.B.Muthukrishnan and his family. The formatting of the poem is like like an English Rhyme, in a very enjoyable pattern. The simple lyric is full of praise on the achivements of MSV and about the immortality of his songs. With a good piece of orchestration, it is a pleasure to listen to the cute song - sung by his two young kids, aged just 12 and 9. A Great effort by them!! It would be nice if the song could be uploaded in this forum and be made available for anyone to hear and enjoy. A Good Tribute in the form of a song to our Master Composer.

P. Sankar - TIRUNELVELI.
Ram

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sankar,

I have received the song from Dr.MBM couple of months ago. Thats a very cute piece of work by the kids. But am having some troubles with my personal laptop which prevents me from uploading the song for our MSV Club. I'm working on that and I assure that will be "Released" very soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Comments, Questions, Suggestions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: