"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vaidy's 500

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Vaidy's 500 Reply with quote

Dear Mr.Vaidy,
Extremely happy to congratulate you on your silent 500+. When I saw your welcome to Mr.Suresh, I realized your having already accomplished the magic number. Thanks to your periodic appraisal on MM's musical magic, most of us have stood rejuvenated and always felt that MM's glories are there for ever -no matter what the industry behaves like. My sincere appeal to you to keep posting so that more and more of treasures are delightfully reviewed. May God bless you.
Warm regards K.Raman Madurai.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU PROF RAMAN Reply with quote

Dear Prof,

Thank you. It's always been a passion for me to be associated with Shri. MSV every second of my life - be it through music or thoughts or personal touch. The kind of music that we have been blessed with by our Master Creator, I don't think anyone else can accomplish it. I also take this opportunity to congratulate you on your 1000th posting which will long be remembered...

It is only fair that we hold this torch as high as possible and throw the beams of light to all parts of the world so that good musical sense prevails. For those who have got themselves deprived of soul stirring music for various reasons....it's still not too late.....Start listening to this little genius......you'll know how much you have missed in your life all these years........

CHEERS

MSV IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

parthavi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Mr. Vaidhy on reaching the half way mark to the millennium. My best wishes for you to join the millennium club at the earliest.

You started sharing some videos. I think you may have some more in your kitty. if so, pl continue to share them.
ragasuda

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,
Congratulations on crossing 500 mark. Eager to see your posts crossing 4 digits.
Raghavendran
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU ALL Reply with quote

Dear Parthavi, SRS & Ragasuda,

Thank you for all the encouraging words. There are many rare videos with me which I will surely share as there is a copy right mired in that. Please wait.....until then.

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV
msvramki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

அரை ஆயிரம் அநாயாசமாய் அடித்து அனைவரையும் அசத்திய நம் வைத்திக்கு வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

நம் இதயங்களைத் தன் இணையற்ற இசையால் நிரப்பி, அதில் நிரந்தரமாக இருந்துவரும் இசைச்சக்கரவர்த்தி எம் எஸ் வி யின் இசைப்பரிமாணங்களை அத்தனை அழகுற எழுத்திலும், நேரிலும் நம் வைத்தி விவரிக்கும் விதம் ஒரு தனி ரகம்.

ஒசைகளை இசையென எண்ணி ஏமாந்து கொக்கரிக்கும் கூட்டங்களுக்கு, நம் வைத்தி தரும் நெத்தியடி அவரது அக்மார்க்.

நம் எம்.எஸ்.வி டைம்ஸ் ன் பிறப்பிற்கும், அதன் வளர்ச்சிக்கும் வைத்தி எடுத்த முயற்சிகளும், உழைப்புக்களும் சொல்லிலடக்க முடியாதவை.

எம்.எஸ்.வியின் இமாலய சாதனைகளைத் தன் இதயத்தின் அடித்தளத்திலிருந்து உலகிற்குக் கூறி வரும் வைத்தியின் இத் தொண்டு தொய்வின்றித் தொடர வாழ்த்துக்கள் !

எம் எஸ் வியுடன் இசையமைப்பு, இசைகோர்ப்பு நேரங்களிலும், வேறு தருணங்களிலும் பெற்ற அனுபவங்களை இத்தடத்தில் நம்மிடம் தொடர்ந்து பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுமாறு வைத்தியிடம் உங்கள் சார்பாகக் கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன்.

இவை பல ஆயிரம் பதிப்புக்களாக உருவெடுக்கும் என்பது நிச்சயம்.

வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

ராம்கி.
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU Reply with quote

Dear Ramki,

Thank you for all your accolades. It is the sworn duty of every member of our illustrious site to propagate the great works of our Legend to the best of one's ability. I take pride in every way for doing that.

It is only a Blessing of the Divine & our Guru Shri. MSV, that all of us met & started this movement 6 years ago. It was the sheer bonding of our Legend's music that brought all of us under one roof though we haven't met each other before in our lives. It is a rare phenomena for, I don't think any other group with diversified interests have come together like our members in the forum. It is a privilege to be associated with the elite rasikas of Shri. MSV!!!

There are many sa ri ga's in our forum who analyse HIS music on the basis of raaga but I am truly a rasiga and I am proud to be an MSVian till my last breath!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

Venkat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,
Hearty Congratulations on crossing 500 mark.
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sir,
Great achievement indeed reaching another milestone. Your writings have been of an unusual style, but remained colourful and enjoyable. Crisp as ever, and to the point, we have always relished the taste. Thanks Sir!
Regards,
Sai Saravanan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: