"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6th Anniversary Programme
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: 6th Anniversary Programme Reply with quote

Dear Forum Members,

We are glad to inform you that we have fixed the anniversary programme of msvtimes on

09.02.2013 - Saturday - 5.30 pm to 9.30 pm

at

Infosys Hall,
Sri Ramakrishna Mission Higher Secondary School,
Basullah Road,
T Nagar.
Near Viveks (North Usman Road)

Orchestra would be by Sridhar's Navraags.

Other details would be provided in due course of time.

Please make yourself available on that date and make the programme successful.

N Y Murali
madhuraman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:43 am    Post subject: How to Register Reply with quote

Dear Mr.NY M ,

Thank you for the input on the anniversary event of our site, due on 9th Feb. 2013.
However, I have a small enquiry. Such important announcements as that of yours on the topic and that of Mr. Vaidy appealing for honouring Mrs.Raju and Mrs.Sathyam [Shenoy], have already been bogged down by subsequent postings under the same thread. Generally visitors look for the latest postings and take it that there are no other 'recent' items. Something needs to be done to highlight such announcements instead of the present arrangement of later postings superceding the more important postings. On several occasions some very good articles have been run over by 1 line postings merely because of their later chronological entry on a given day. I request the site managers to evolve some safe guard to ensure that key announcements do not suffer by getting pushed into relegation.
Thank you
Warm regards K.Raman Madurai.
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks murali
Now the date most of MSVians waited for is finally out.
thanks to music season, we have more time, this time to plan for the function.
it’s not out of place also to solicit every one's suggestions, to better the programme
to start the ball rolling my suggestions -of course, whatever that can happen

a) when we honor 2 of MSV's assistants one can be living who can tell his nostalgic moments and one honor to go posthumously that way we do not ignore the giant work by people who have not lived to see fans appreciating their work -may be or the first time
.its real un fortunate for us that we do not have such legendary musicians
amidst us to enjoy,
b) the music to be of many parts
1) a part to have the award winning songs, whether regional or national irrespective of language
2) another part to have songs from 1975 or songs composed after ilayaraja's entry to disprove a point that MSV; s music lost its sheen
after late 70’s.
3) we need to play at least couple of BGM for showcasing masters re recording skills.
4) if possible to start little early so closing time may be latest 9 pm
warm regds
madhuraman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: 6th Anniversary -further details? Reply with quote

Dear Organizers,
It is nearly three weeks plus, since the date for the anniversary was finalized. At least three pieces of information are awaited.
1. The prospective recipients of honour in this year's event
2. To whom contributions are to be passed on
3. The list of songs to be played in the Anniversary

Kindly post these in the forum of our site so that we get to know the later information.Of course, item no.3 of the list may require time to finalize as it involves the perfection in reproduction -a domain that the orchestra managers have to concur with.

I request the organizers to apprise us soon after each item is finalized.
Thank you

Warm regards K.Raman Madurai
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Professor,
Sorry to reply late but the reason all the points have been cleared only now and hence I am posting this.

We have decided to honor the late Shri. Raju Mandolin Player and Late Shri Satyan the shenoi player. We shall honor the wife. We are in the process of finding them and do the needful.

The contributions can be made by cheque in the name of msvtimes.com and can be sent to the undersigned at B-6, Subham Apartments, 7/4 Patel Street, West Mambalam, Chennai - 600 033. Cell No. 98409 08843/98409 08842. Or you may reach through any of our friends.

The song list is given below. I have asked sridhar navraags to give a one line brief about each song before performance for which he asked me for the inputs. I am suggesting to our forum members to give one line information about each song and based on this I shall give the best suitable one to sridhar.

The list of songs are

NENJIRUKKUM ENGALUKKU NALAI ENDRA
ORU NAAL IRAVU KAN URAKKAM
KANNAN ENNUM MANNAN PERAI
AAYIRAM NILAVU AAYRIAM KANAVU
ADHISAYA ULAGAM
MALAI RANI MUNDHAANAI SARIYA
VETHALAIYA POTTENDI
SAMBO SIVA SAMBO
JAAVRE JAAVE INDHE
ANBU NADAMADUM KALAIKOODAME
PATTILUM MELLIYA POOVIDHU
SORGAM PAKKATHIL
ULAGAM AZHAGU KALAIGALIN
MELLA VARUM KAATRU
PAADINAAL ORU PAATTU
AANDONDRU PONAL
ANBU MANAM KANIDHA PINNE
POGA POGA THERIYUM
RAJA RAJA SRI RAJAN
UNADHU MALAR KODIYILE
ANGAM PUDHUVIDHAM
POURNAMI NILAVIL
VEENAI PESUM
MANDAARA MALARE
VENPALINGU MEDAIYITTU
ANGUM INGUM
ENNAI EDUTHU THANNAI KODUTHU
PAAVAI PAAVAI THAN
NETRU VARAI NEE YARRO
MUGATHIL MUGAM PAARKALAM
MAANIKKA THOTTIL

N Y Murali
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: WE ARE HONOURED INDEED Reply with quote

Dear All,

Nice to hear that the wives of the late veterans are going to be honoured by msvtimes.com this year. By recognising them (though a very belated gesture) we stand to get honoured. Both Late Shri. Satyam & Late Shri. Raju are players of unmatched quality till today and are legends by themselves.

I am sure msvtimes.com can take every pride & credit for having launched this movement for the first time in the annals of TFM world. After all, these musicians have always been behind the screens (unfortunately) and it is only fair that they are brought to the lime light. MSVTIMES.COM is a monumental effort not only to propagate the greatness of our Master's music but also the people who have sailed / sailing along with him in his illustrious career spanning a record 70 years.

What else could be a defining moment than honouring these legendary players? I am sure all of you would agree that a small gesture started by all of us has definitely drawn the attention of many in the industry who are emulating us in honouring cine musicians.

I congratulate each one of you for being a great support and a note of caution too......MSVTIMES.COM is a collective effort and should never be construed to be a "one man show... "

I may also suggest a small tribute be paid to Mrs. Janaki MS Viswanathan, who passed away recently for, it was she who had been a bigger support than MSV himself!!! This is a year to honour the women behind the musical men & I thought Late Mrs. Janaki be also included...(just a thought & open to discussions)...

LONG LIVE SHRI. SHRI. MSV & HIS CREW!!!

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC

VAIDYMSV

Last edited by vaidymsv on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Murali,

Msvs rich contribution in the area of prelude , interlude and Bgm has sadly not been recognised. Great usage of voilin in the song poga poga therium should be highlighted.

Hanuting flute and veena to be highlighted for the song veenai pesum. Looking forward to hear patilum mellaya poovadhu and ayaraum nilavu.

Is it possible to rope in Dr Anand Chellapa this time too?
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Vaidy,
Indeed that is a great idea. Can you please suggest how we can honor Mrs. Janaki Viswanathan. You also please help in identifying the veteran's wife contact number so that we can contact and finalise the programme.

N Y Murali
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: TO HONOUR LATE MRS. JANAKI MSV Reply with quote

Dear All,

While we all revere Shri. MSV as the living Karna when it came to giving music to the world, there was another Karna in the form of his wife late Mrs. Janaki MSV.

As a person who's interacted with her closely on many occasions and especially during the Udhaya Asthaman Pooja on his Sadhabhishekam performed at the Mahalingapuram Iyappan temple 3 years back, I was bestowed with the rarest of rare honours - to sit on behalf of their son to conduct the pooja rituals...she called me fondly near her & told me...."Unakku periya bhagyam, enn pillaikalku kooda koduthu vaikkavillai"...I will never forget this day in my life. She also told me that not a day passed by without scores of people being fed by her at home. Such was the warmth of this human being, we need to remember on our anniversary.

Three of the well known regulars to be fed by her were Late Chandra Babu, Late Kannadasan & Kavignar Vaali. These were people who were literally fed by her and if only we can rope in Shri. Vaali to share his nostalgic moments of events at MSV's residence, I am sure many interesting incidents may come to light. Shri. Vaali is not keeping too well after his back injury and I am not sure if we'll be able to bring him for the programme. Will try however.....

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vaidy,
I suggest that to finalise the recipients as well as calling of any VIPs will have to done at least before 24th of this month so that we can have the invitations by 26th. This will help to send the invitations to Hindu and Times through which we get get some crowd.

N Y Murali
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: GO AHEAD PLEASE Reply with quote

Hi Murali,

Yes, we need to finalise everything by 25th of this month. As discussed, please nominate between Prasad / Thomas / Rajan's mom. I think it will be fair that we include Rajan's mom as our choice & one from the other two.

CHEERS
MSV IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
It has been decided based on the discussion with the core committee to honor the following persons in this year anniversary.

Late Shri Rajan Keyboard Player. On his behalf his mother would receive.

Trumpet Thomas. Mr. Thomas has been an important member of MSV's orchestra from the late 70s. His father Late Trumpet Dass has also been one of the main Brass section player in MSV's orchestra.

N Y Murali
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: GOOD CHOICE Reply with quote

Dear Murali,

Considering the fewer options on hand, I think this is a good choice. I guess we can go ahead & plan out the action for 9th Feb 2013.

Cheers

MSV IS MUSIC!!!
VAIDYMSV
ragasuda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invitation copy online

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528/imagivity/Mellisai%20Mannar%20MSV/0001_zpsf063ec74.jpg

Thanks to NY Murali
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
parthavi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

பொதுவாக இசை நிகழ்ச்சிகளை மேடையில் நடத்துபவர்கள் ரசிகர்களை மகிழ்விப்பது (அல்லது மகிழ்விக்க முயல்வது)என்பதுதான் நடைமுறை. ஆனால் நமது ஏழாவது ஆண்டுத் துவக்க விழா (ஆறாவது ஆண்டு நிறைவு விழாவில்) மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் வேறுபட்ட, அரிதான சுகராகங்களை வழங்கிய ஸ்ரீதர் நவராக்ஸ் இசைக் குழுவினர் ரசிகர்களின் மகிழ்ச்சிக்குச் சற்றும் குறைவில்லாத ஆனந்தத்துடன் அனுபவித்து நிகழ்ச்சியை வழங்கியதுதான் இந்நிகழ்ச்சியின் மிகச் சிறப்பான விஷயம். நிகழ்ச்சியின் சிறப்பைப் பற்றி இதற்கு மேல் வேறு ஒன்றும் சொல்லத் தேவையில்லை.

அனைவரையும் வரவேற்ற நண்பர் வத்சன் ஸ்ரீதர் குழுவினரின் dedicationஐ வியந்து பாராட்டினார்.இருபத்தியோரு பாடல்களுக்குப் புதிதாக notation எழுதிப் பயிற்சி செய்து வாசித்திருக்கிறார்கள் என்பது மிகவும் பாராட்டப்பட வேண்டி ய ஒன்று.

துவக்கத்திலேயே, இந்த நிகழ்ச்ச்சியை நடத்துவது தனது பாக்கியம் என்றார் திரு ஸ்ரீதர். 'காசுக்காக எவ்வளவோ நிகழ்ச்சிகளை நடத்துகிறோம். இது கலைக்காக. எம் எஸ் வி டைம்ஸ் உறுப்பினர்கல் ஒவ்வொருவருமே ஒரு எம் எஸ் வி என்று சொல்கிற அளவுக்கு இசை ஞானமும் ரசனையும் உள்ளவர்கள்' என்று இவர் துவக்கத்தில் சொன்னது வெறும் சம்பிரதாய வார்த்தைகள் இல்லை என்பதை இசைக் குழுவுனர் ஒவ்வொருவரும் முதல் பாடலிலிருந்து இறுதிப் பாடல் வரை உற்சாகத்துடனும் ஈடுபாட்டுடனும் வாசித்தது உறுதி செய்தது.

ஒவ்வொரு பாடல் பற்றியும் சிறு குறிப்பைத் தெரிவித்ததுடன் (இவை நமது நண்பர்கள் முரளி, வத்ஸன் ஆகியோர் எடுத்த்க் கொடுத்த குறிப்புகள் என்று நினைக்கிறேன்.) ஒவ்வொரு பாடலும் தங்களுக்கு ஏற்படுத்திய பிரமிப்பையும் திரு ஸ்ரீதர் வெளிப்படுத்த்த் தவறவில்லை. இப்படிப்பட்ட orchestrationஐ எப்படி அமைத்தார்கள் என்பது திகைப்பாக இருக்கிறது என்பது அநேகமாக ஒவ்வொரு பாடலை பற்றியும் அவர் குறிப்பிட்ட விஷயம்.

பாடல்களின் பட்டியல் இதோ. பாடல் பற்றி ஸ்ரீதர் சொன்ன விஷயங்களை என் நினைவுக்கு வந்த வரையில் எழுதியிருக்கிறேன்.

1) ஆண்டொன்று போனால் (போலீஸ்காரன் மகள்)

2) போகப் போகத் தெரியும் (சர்வர் சுந்தரம்) அசாதாரணமான பின்னணி இசை

3) பௌர்ணமி நிலவில் (கன்னிப்பெண்)

4) அதிசய உலகம் (கௌரவம்) என்ன ஒரு காம்போஸிஷன், என்ன ஒரு orchestration! இது போன்ற ஒரு பாடலில் தவிலைப் பயன்ப்டுத்தும் சிந்தனை பெரியவருக்கு மட்டும்தான் வரும்!

5) ஒரு நாள் இரவில் கண் உறக்கம் பிடிக்கவில்லை (பணத்தோட்டம்) இந்தப் பாடல் பதிவின்போது சுசீலா அவர்கள் நிறைவாகப் பாட முடியவில்லையே என்று அழுது கொண்டே வீட்டுக்குப் போய் அடுத்த நாள் வந்து சிறப்பாகப் பாடியதையும், இந்தப் பாடலைக் கேட்டபின் இந்தி நடிகர் ஷம்மி கபூர் அவருக்கு ஒரு பூங்கொத்தை அனுப்பியதையும் ஸ்ரீதர் குறிப்பிட்டார்.

6) அங்கம் புது விதம் (வீட்டுக்கு வீடு)

7) ராஜ ராஜஸ்ரீ ராஜன் வந்தான் (ஊட்டி வரை உறவு)

Cool முகத்தில் முகம் பார்க்கலாம் (தங்கப் பதுமை)

9) அன்பு நடமாடும் கலைக்கூடமே (அவன்தான் மனிதன்)

10) மந்தார மலரே (நான் அவனில்லை)
இந்தப் பாடலில் ஒன்பது விதமான தாளவாத்தியக் கருவிகளைப் பயன்படுத்தியிருக்கிறார் எம் எஸ் வி.

11) பாடினாள் ஒரு பாட்டு (ஒரு தாய் மக்கள்)

12) கனாக் காணும் கண்கள் மெல்ல (அக்னி சாட்சி)

இதன் பிறகு தன் கணவருடன் நிகழ்ச்சிக்கு வந்திருந்த திருமதி வாணி ஜெயராம் பாடிய பாடல்

13) பொங்கும் கடலோசை (மீனவ நண்பன்)

இவர் பாடத் துவங்குவதற்கு முன் மெல்லிசை மன்னர் வந்து விடவே, வாணி அவர்கள் மேடையிலிருந்து இறங்கி மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் காலைத் தொட்டு வணங்கி விட்டு மீண்டும் மேடை ஏறினார். அவருடைய பணிவையும் பக்தியையும் ஸ்ரீதர் குறிப்பிட்டு இந்த குணங்கள் இருப்பவர்களிடம்தான் இசைச் சிறப்பு இருக்கும் என்றார்.

இதைத் தொடர்ந்து வாணி அவர்கள் 'நானா பாடுவது நானா'வில் துவங்கி எம் எஸ்வியின் இசையில் அவர் பாடிய பல பாடல்களின் சில வரிகளைப் பாடினார்.

14) சம்போ சிவ சம்போ (நினைத்தாலே இனிக்கும்)
இந்தப் பாடலில் 12 தாள வாத்தியக் கருவிகள் பயன்படுத்த்ப் பட்டிருக்கின்றன
இந்தப் பாடலைத் தங்கள் குழுவின் நிகழ்ச்சி ஒன்றில் எம் எஸ் வியே பாடித் தங்களை கௌரவித்ததைக் குறிப்பிட்ட ஸ்ரீதர், இந்தப்பாடலை எம் எஸ் வியைத் தவிர, கோவை முரளி, அனந்து ஆகிய இருவரால் மட்டுமே சிறப்பாகப் பாட முடியும் என்றார்.

15) கவிதை அரங்கேறும் நேரம் (அந்த ஏழு நாட்கள்)
நிகழ்ச்சி நிரலில் இல்லாத இப்பாடல் விழாவுக்கு வந்திருந்த திரு பாக்யராஜை கௌரவிப்பதற்காகப் பாடப்பட்டது.

இதன் பிறகு எம் எஸ்வியுடன் பணியாற்றிய இசைக்கலைஞர்களை கௌரவிக்கும் விழா நடப்பெற்றது. விருந்தினர்களுக்கு நண்பர் ஸ்ரீகுமார் பொன்னடை போர்த்த, நண்பர் வத்சன் தனது சரளமான ஆங்கிலம் மற்றும் தமிழில் நிகழ்ச்சியைத் தொகுத்து வழங்கினார்.

எம் எஸ் வி டைம்ஸ் சார்பில் இம்முறை விருது பெற்ற இருவர் டிரம்பெட் தாமஸ் மற்றும் கீ போர்ட் இசைக் கலைஞர் அமரர் ராஜன். இருவரின் பெருமைகளை வத்சன் சுருக்கமாக ஆனால் முழுமையாக எடுத்துரைத்தார்.

திரு தாமஸின் தந்தை தாஸ் அவர்கள் எம் எஸ் வியுடன் (ஆட வரலாம் போன்ற பாடல்கள்) பணியாற்றியது, தாமஸ் 'உனக்கென்ன குறைச்சல்' போன்ற பாடல்களில் எம் எஸ் வியுடன் பாணியாற்றியது, தாமஸ்,ஏ ஆர் ரஹ்மான் இருவரும் இணைந்து பல இந்திப் படங்களின் இசை அமைப்பாளர்களுடன் பணியாற்றியது, தாமஸ் அவர்களே சில படங்களுக்கு இசை அமைத்து வருவது, அவர் தயாரித்து வரும் இசை ஆல்பம் போன்ற பல விவரங்களை எடுத்துரைத்தார்.

அமரர் ராஜன் ஆயிரக்கணக்கான பாடல்களை வரிகள், இசை அமைப்பு என்று முழுமையாக அறிந்து வைத்திருந்தது, டி எம் எஸ் குரலில் பாடும் திறமை பெற்றது, இறப்பதற்குச் சில மணி நேரங்கள் முன்புவரை கூட எம் எஸ்வியுடன் பணியாற்றியது போன்ற பல விஷயங்களைக் குறிப்பிட்டார். (மூன்று வருடங்களுக்கு முன்பு தமிழிசைச் சங்கத்தில் நடந்த எம் எஸ்வியின் இசை நிகழ்ச்சியில், 'தேவன் வந்தான் தேவன் வந்தான்' (குழந்தைக்காக) பாடலை சீர்காழியின் குரலில் அமரர் ராஜன் பாடியது என் நினைவுக்கு வருகிறது.)

தாமஸ் அவர்களுக்கும், அமரர் ராஜனின் தாயாருக்கும் விருதும், பணமுடிப்பும் வழங்கினார் எம் எஸ் வி. எம் எஸ் வி டைம்ஸின் நிறுவன உறுப்பினர்கள் ராம், சம்பத் ஆகியோரும் கௌரவிக்கப்பட்டனர்.

தாமஸ் தனது ஏற்புரையில் எம் எஸ் வியுடன் பணியாற்றிய அனுபவங்களைக் குறிப்பிட்டார். குறிப்பாக பல்வேறு வாத்தியக் கருவிகளைப் பயன்படுத்துவதில் அவருக்கு இருந்த அபாரமான திறமையையும், பின்னணி இசை அமைப்பதில் அவரது perfectionஐயும் குறிப்பிட்டார். ஏ ஆர் ரஹ்மான், ஹாரீஸ் ஜெயராஜ் ஆகியோருடன் தான் வெளிநாடுகளுக்குச் சென்றபோதெல்லாம் அங்கிருப்பவர்கள் பலரும் தாங்கள் எம் எஸ் வியின் இசையேயே அதிகம் கேட்க விரும்புவதாகவும், அவரது பாடல்கள்தான் தங்களுக்கு மகிழ்ச்சியையும், திருப்தியையும் அளிப்பதாகவும் குறிப்பிட்ட தாமஸ், தான் இப்போதும் எம் எஸ் வியுடன் பணியாற்றுவதாகவே அனைவரிடமும் சொல்லிக் கொள்வதில் பெருமை அடைவதாகவும் சொன்னார்.

அமரர் ராஜனின் தாயார் உணர்ச்சிப் பெருக்கில் அழுதபடியே தமது நன்றியைத் தெரிவித்துக் கொண்டார்.

இயக்குநர் பாக்யராஜ், இப்படி ஒரு புண்ணியமான காரியத்தைச் செய்து வருவதற்காக எம் எஸ் வி டைம்ஸைப் பாராட்டியதுடன், தாமஸ் குறிப்பிட்ட எம் எஸ் வியின் பின்னணி இசை அமைக்கும் திறமையை வியந்து பாராட்டினார். ஒரு ரீலை ஒருமுறை பார்த்துவிட்டு உடனே பின்னணி இசை அமைக்கும் அவர் வேகத்தையும், திறமையையும் இந்திப் பட இசை அமைப்பாளர்கள் உட்பட வேறு யாரிடமும் தான் கண்டதில்லை என்றார்

தமிழச் சங்கத்தைச் சேர்ந்த லட்ச்மணன் செட்டியார் அவர்களும் எம் எஸ் வியின் பெருமைகளைக் குறிப்பிட்டு விட்டு, அவர் தற்போது இசை அமைத்து வரும் படங்கள் தமிழ்த்திரை இசையில் ஒரு திருப்பு முனையை ஏற்படுத்தும் என்றார்.

வேறு பல கலைஞர்களும் பாராட்டுப் பெற வேண்டும் என்ற எம் எஸ் வியின் சுருக்கமான உரைக்குப் பின் பேராசிரியர் ராமன் அவர்கள் நன்றி தெரிவித்ததும் இசை நிகழ்ச்சி தொடர்ந்தது.

16) அன்பு மனம் கனிந்த பின்னே (ஆளுக்கொரு வீடு)

17) வெண்பளிங்கு மேடை கட்டி (பூஜைக்கு வந்த மலர்)
பதினெட்டு வயது இளைஞன் குரலில் சீர்காழி பாடியிருப்பது போல் இருக்கிறது.

1Cool ஆயிரம் நிலவு (அவளுக்கென்று ஓர் மனம்)

19) மாணிக்கத் தொட்டில் இங்கிருக்க (பணம் படைத்தவன்)

20) சொர்க்கம் பக்கத்தில் (எங்க மாமா)

இதன் பிறகு டிரம்பெட் தாமஸ் அவர்கள் டிரம்பெட்டிலேயே இரண்டு பாடல்களை வழங்கினார்.

21) உனக்கென்ன மேலே நின்றாய் (சிம்லா ஸ்பெஷல்)

22) ஆட வரலாம் (கறுப்புப் பணம்)

டிரம்பெட் தாமஸின் வாசிப்பைத் தொடர்ந்து பாடப்பட்ட பாடல்கள்

23) நேற்று வரை நீ யாரோ (வாழ்க்கைப் படகு)

24) உலகம் அழகுக் கலைகளின் சுரங்கம் (உலகம் சுற்றும் வாலிபன்)
கிழக்காசிய நாடுகளின் இசையை உள்ளடக்கிய பாடல்.

25) என்னை எடுத்து தன்னைக் கொடுத்து (படகோட்டி)

26) மெல்ல வரும் காற்று (கலாட்டா கல்யாணம்)

27) கண்ணன் என்னும் (வெண்ணிற ஆடை)

2Cool நாளை இந்த வேளை (உயர்ந்த மனிதன்)

29) ஜாவ்ரு ஜா (குமரிப்பெண்)

30) நெஞ்சிருக்கும் எங்களுக்கு (நெஞ்சிருக்கும் வரை)

கோவை முரளி, ஜெயஸ்ரீ, உஷா ராஜ், ஞானசேகரன், பரசுராம், விஜயலக்ஷ்மி ஆகிய அனைவருமே சிறப்பாகப் பாடினார்கள்.

நிகழ்ச்ச்யின் முடிவில், இந்த ஆண்டு நாங்கள் நூறு நிகழ்ச்சிகளை நடத்தினாலும் இந்த நிகழ்ச்ச்சிதான் எப்போதும் எங்கள் நினைவில் இருக்கும் என்றார்.

அவர் நமக்கும் சேர்த்துத்தான் சொல்லியிருக்கிறார்.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> "How to Register?", News, Announcements, Photo Gallery, Video Gallery All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: