"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Factors that inspires MSV - 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Songs Composed by MSV-TKR and MSV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Vaidy,
Though I fully in agreement with the motive of yours regarding the conducting of anniversary programmes as well as other programme, I only differ with you in the way that is communicated. May be this could have been done in a way that is subdued and action oriented rather than issue oriented.

If some of the members express that they are not aware of the financial crunch msvtimes is going through, I feel there is nothing wrong in giving them a benefit of doubt.

More so because during some of the anniversary programme which we have conducted earlier when my cell no was published in the news papers during the invitation of our programmes, many people have asked me whether to buy tickets. I had replied that it is free and all are welcome. This is in line with the directions from the core committee.

But at the same time I have also told them if at all they wish they can contribute as donations of what ever possible.

Now the point is I cannot find fault with those people who have attended our programme based on our invitation and not donated because it is voluntary. At least I cannot express that in a forum like this but can only express privately.

Only during this 6th anniversary programme that we really intended to ask for help from the members that we sent private mails to them and not addressed in the forum.

For that the response has been that the members have contributed to the extent of 60% of what we incurred for this programme and this itself is a good beginning.

Point number 2 is that there has been some new donors who had responded positively to our mail. So I feel that we should encourage this aspect and wait for some time to know the gravity of the full situation.

Another important point that some of the forum members could have is that what ever the postings you have made in this regard carry the concurrence of all the core committee members viz Ram, Vaidy, Sabesan and Ramki.

It is necessary that the core committee clarifies it at the earliest to clear some unwanted misunderstandings.

Regards,

N Y Murali
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: RECYCLING A CLOSED ISSUE Reply with quote

Dear Balaji,

I think you are also one of those members who have completely got me wrong. First of all comparisons are totally unjustified here. This is a needless provocation I take a very strong exception to it. Your observation that I cleverly diverted to funding is also in a bad taste besides totally being incorrect on a chronological order.

Following are the same lines from my posting from the same paragraph which you conveniently ignored to highlight in red for reasons best known to you…

I repeat once again that my observations were never targeted towards any individual be it Murali or anyone who have been writing in a similar way & at no point time have I ever questioned their rights to write either. Now, I find the writings of many only with the intentions of flaring up this needless controversy. In my posting y’day I decided to keep at rest all the unpleasant exchange of words…

Now that there is a fresh lease of life – courtesy, Balaji… here is my (s)take….

Following is the true side of the story from me…..

"On the contrary, I am inclined to believe that probably the "elite" want to let others know as to how proficient they are...."

“This is my humble submission and need not be treated as a writing from a "Raaga" basher and no offence meant above all. After all, I also adore classical music. But when it comes to film music where creativity is put to its ultimate tests & levels, then the research of a "raaga" may not be necessary at all. We also know how other MDs have been virtually using many Raagas without any innovation and may be these can be discussed on a different thread.... But, when it comes to MSV, then it's only innovation & nothing but more innovation dotted in every inch of a song!!!

I think my intentions were very clear and not malicious as it is purported to be by a few. Those who read haven’t read in between the lines…Have I ever mentioned anywhere, “DO NOT WRITE”???

Someone wanted to draw maximum mileage & thank you for the publicity…I have never dictated any terms for writing here as I have only lined out the complete deviation from a discussion which I felt many of us didn't understand. I am not sure if you are all aware of another incident. There was a time when a member completely went overboard to bash another MD which we felt was too demeaning & hence we decided to remove them. This was done only to safeguard the interest of this site & nothing more to it at all.

The other issue was that, as there was no response for the call given by Murali / Vijay & I thought more emphasis has to be given to this demand considering the financial necessity we are in. I never felt anything was wrong as my call for a contribution was literally on a “whatever you could” basis as unfortunately majority of these donors are elderly. I did have a word with Murali on this also & he told me nothing encouraging transpired. All of us on this topic have argued enough amongst ourselves about the disappointment we faced in all our meetings held closed doors earlier & every member agreed that many have not been t contributing but were very active in contributing for the site. I would prefer the members to consider the FINANCIAL ISSUE & not the words of my appeal.

I have always respected others for their stand on MSV's music also. The "terrorist" title given by the members of this forum are based on my 500% involvement in HIS music as it is an embargo self declared by me on me & never will I regret it. I need not seek anyone's permission or opinion on this. Nor have I put a gun on someone's head to force my decision on anyone. So the purpose of questioning my sincerity on anything concerning MSV is utterly deplorable.

I have made my stance very clear & I absolutely have no ulterior motive & I have no more explanations to offer....

In the interest of the forum I would treat this specific issue as closed.....not the financial part of it though.....

CHEERS

MSV IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

Vatsan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Resp. Reply with quote

S Balaji let us render this topic closed. A general request, let us continue to question the tone and tenor of offender's posts, if at all, through Emails. Thanks.

Vaithy, one may absorb a song in toto and find that pleasurable, fair enough. But assuming that people who peer into the nuts and bolts of what makes a MSV song consummate, have missed out on the innocent enjoyment of a song, is incorrect. I believe NYM is driven by some innate curiosity to unravel it all in addition to deriving listening pleasure. Lets leave it at that.

With regards to fund collection, NYM says that there is some response and that bodes well for the future. Let us start making contributions, ourselves now, for starters......a new beginning.

So, all issues closed and NYM....make a frog's leap over these posts and start anew. If I have sounded self-righteous or preachy, let me explain, that is not the intention and therefore this issue is also rendered....closed !!!! Thanks.
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Already moved on Reply with quote

Dear Vatsan

http://www.msvtimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2839 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

N Y Murali
msvramki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

அன்பான நண்பர்களே,

முரளி வெகு ஜோராக ஆரம்பித்த இந்தப் பதிப்பு பல நண்பர்களின் உற்சாகமான பதில் பதிப்புகளில் தொடர்ந்து, கடைசியில் ஒரு போர்க்களம் போல் ஆகிவிட்டதைப் பார்க்கையில் மனம் மிகவும் வருந்துகிறது.

நம் மாஸ்டர் மெல்லிசை மன்னரின் இசை பல பரிமாணம் கொண்டது என்பது நாம் அனைவரும் வெகு நன்றாக அறிந்ததே. ஒவ்வொருவரும் ஒவ்வொரு கோணத்தில் ஆராய்ந்து தளத்தில் பதிக்க, நாம் அதைப் படிக்கும்போது நமக்கு ஏற்படுவது பிரமிப்பும், ஆனந்ந்தமும்.
அதுவும் முரளி ஆராய்ந்து தரும் விளக்கங்கள் வியப்பூட்டுபவை. அத்தனை நண்பர்களும் எதிர்பார்த்துப் படித்து மகிழுபவை. அவ்வாறே சிலர் பாடல்களில் பொதிந்துள்ள பா(3)வங்களை விளக்கும பாங்கு, ஆ ர் வி எஸ் மணி போன்றோர், பாடல் வரிகளை விட்டு விட்டு, முன், இடை, பின்,
கடை இசைகளை மட்டும் ரசித்துச் சொல்லும் அழகு, இசை நுணுக்கம் அறியாத என் போன்றோர், கண்மூடி, பாடல், இசையில் ஊறி, அதனால் வரும் மகிழ்வை எழுத்தில் சொல்வது, பல உலக இசைகளின் பரிமாணங்களைப் பரவசித்த வத்சன் போன்றோரின் ஆணித்தனமான கருத்துக்கள் பொதிந்த அழகு ததும்பும் ஆங்கில அலசல், வைத்தி போன்றோரின், ஒன் அண்ட் ஒன்லி எம் எஸ் வி என அனுபவப் பதிப்புக்கள், புரொபசரின் படம், பாடல், இசை, என பல தலைப்பில் தரும் தொடர்கள்....... இவை எல்லாம் எம் எஸ் வி டைம்ஸ்.காம் ற்கு மட்டுமே உள்ள, வேறு எந்த இசை இணைய தளத்திற்கும் இல்லாத சிறப்பு.
இவற்றை நினைத்துப் பெருமைப் படுவோம். அவரவர் பாணியில், பார்வையில் நம் மாஸ்டரின் இசையை அலச விட்டு படித்து மகிழ்ந்திருப்போம்.
போர்க் கொடியை இறக்கி, மகிழ்வுடன் ஒன்றுபட்டு, தொடர்ந்து இசைப்பரிமாணங்களை அலசுவோம். எழுத்தால் எம் எஸ் வி யின் புகழ் புவியெங்கும் பரப்புவோம். கூடி இசை கேட்டு மகிழ்ந்திருப்போம். இது என் தாழ்மையான வேண்டுகோள்.
வைத்தி, முரளி, எல்லா நண்பர்களே, PLEASE.
அன்புடன்
ராம்கி.
msvramki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

நண்பர்களே,

நம் இதயத்தை தன் இசையால் ஆக்கிரமித்து அதில் ஒய்யாரமாக வீற்றிருக்கும் அவதார புருஷர், மெல்லிசைமன்னர் எம் எஸ் விக்கு நாம் கட்டிய இத்தளம் இடைவிடாது அவர் இசை புகழ் பாடிவருகிறது.
இதைத் தொடர்ந்து நடத்துவது நம் கடமை. அதுவே நம் அனைவரது எண்ணம். இதை இப்படியே தொடர பெரிய பொருள் செலவு ஏதும் இல்லை. ஓரிருவரின் உதவி போதும்.

இதன் மற்றொரு பகுதியான இசை நிகழ்ச்சிகள், இசை வல்லுநர்களை கவுரவித்தல் இதற்குத்தான் பொருள் வேண்டும். இதற்கான முயற்ச்சிகள் வேண்டுகோள்களாகப் பதிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளன. பொருள் வந்தால் நடத்துவோம். இல்லையெனில், மகிழ்வுடன் தளப்பதிப்புக்களைத் தொடர்வோம்.

முடிந்தால் நண்பர்கள் வீடுகளில் கூடி, இசைகேட்டு நட்பை மெருகூட்டிக்கொள்வோம்.

எல்லாம் நன்றே நடக்குமென எண்ணுவோம்.

நன்றியுடன்
ராம்கி.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Songs Composed by MSV-TKR and MSV All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: