"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tamil-Majesty-Swaram precision [ TMS ] gone for ever

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madhuraman

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Tamil-Majesty-Swaram precision [ TMS ] gone for ever Reply with quote

Dear Friends,
Tamil-Majesty-Swaram precision [words in that order] summarize the legendary singer Shri. TMS who attained heavenly abode yesterday. Honestly, there can never be the likes of his in TFM arena for decades to come.
Despite being a non-Tamil, his astute precision in rendering Tamil dialects has been of the highest order. He was also endowed with the special prowess of clinging on to and bringing forth the lyric emotion to full scale. These he did for decades as a play back singer in TF even as he was firmly wedded to the prescribed 'swaram' pattern for the song.
One may dismiss these as requirements for any good singer. But, his ability to modulate to suit the screen artiste and to repeat it for the artiste cannot be brushed aside. What I mean is , each screen artiste of his times had a decibel and as a singer he managed to sustain only those octave levels that would ably fit the artiste in a movie situation.
He has handled all his assignments with his stamp of class and all his songs under MSV's baton would keep reverberating for all time to come.

MSV's earler statement "TMS is a gift to TFM" puts the whole idea in an elixir of verbal brevity. If MSV were to place such a faith on TMS , what more needs to be looked into? Certainly MSV would feel his absence, as the two have on all occasions etched their class in TFM FOR EVER.
I share my sorrow with every one.
May his soul rest in peace.

With warm regards K.Raman Madurai
S.Balaji

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TMS is the ultimate singer . Immortal TMS. There can never be another TMS .Emperor of voice .Ironical that he is part of the golden period .
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the person who has made thousands cry with his soulful renderation of pathos , is now making us cry with his silence .

the end to any one is inevitable , but at the same time its unbearable when some one who contributed so much to me and my community leaves

TMS is an actor par excellence , when NT has excelled in his facial and body language . TMS marshaled the art of acting through his voice , modulation. in all emotion packed voice .
this fact will stare at us if we think of any one singing neeyum nanumma (gauravam)or naan aanititaal ,or acham enbathu and any of pathos .
this is not an exaggerated statement in praise of person left us , or putting down others . but a fact .
its true MSV and KVM . brought emotions into the songs but it was tms who beautified the songs with his expressive rendering .

i am not in a position to console any one(as i myself need a shoulder to cry at this age ) but i would not be human if i do not say

a big thanks even now to a person , who has consoled me many nights , delighted me every day and night .

i am missing you , but not your voice , till i breathe my last
V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

Passing away of Shri TMS is another mighty blow. Known for striking voice TMS excelled in every segment. Be it love, pathos or thathuvam the great singer did complete justice.

Vairamathu said yesterday that anyone keen to teach Tamil to their children shoudl first make them to listen TMS.

Powerfull vocie will be there forever. MAY his soul rest in peice.

V Sivasankaran
msvramki

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The demise of Sri TMS is an irreparable loss to Tamil Isai rasikaas.

Every one of the songs he has rendered in last 60 years or more is unique in their own way and there is no one to replace his emotion packed majectic delivery.

Every one of us in our MSVTIMES is choked with sorrow and we have to console each other.

May be one day we will all meet, play some of the matchless songs of TMS and cry there. Probably that may bring us some relief.

May His soul rest in peace !

RAMKI
msvramki

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The demise of Sri TMS is an irreparable loss to Tamil Isai rasikaas.

Every one of the songs he has rendered in last 60 years or more is unique in their own way and there is no one to replace his emotion packed majectic delivery.

Every one of us in our MSVTIMES is choked with sorrow and we have to console each other.

May be one day we will all meet, play some of the matchless songs of TMS and cry there. Probably that may bring us some relief.

May His soul rest in peace !

RAMKI
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is another blow to the Tamil film music and music lovers. Difficult events have happened so fast and in succession, from the passing away of PBS?
It will be difficult for anyone to forget his unique voice, whether born in the fifties or even in the present decades, with a good exposure from the television world. We are unable to imagine if any other voice as golden as his, was ever heard at any point in time, anywhere in the world at all?
May is soul rest in peace.

Keats' nightingale which had "..singest of summer in full throated ease..." was immortalised "...Thou wast not born for death, immortal bird,..Adieu! Adieu!"

Adieu, TMS Sir!!

Sai Saravanan
ragasuda

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

நண்பர்களே,
தயவு செய்து 2013ஐ காலண்டரிலிருந்து யாராவது எடுத்து விட்டால் நன்றாயிருக்கும். ஒவ்வொரு இசை மேதையாய் நாம் பறி கொடுத்து வருகிறோம். என்னதான் கவியரசரின் வரிகள் யதார்த்தத்தை கூறினாலும் நடைமுறையில் அனுபவிக்கும் போது மனம் வலிக்கிறது. டி.எம்.எஸ். அவர்களின் இறுதியினை எண்ணிப் பார்க்கவே முடியவில்லை. மனம் கலங்குகிறது.

சாவே உனக்கு சாவே வராதா
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TMS என்ற ஒப்பற்ற பாடகன் மறைந்தது மனதிற்கு மிகவும் வருத்தத்தை தருகிறது. ஆயினும் அந்த மாமனிதரின் சாதனைகள் சாகா வரம் பெற்றவை. எத்தனை பாடல்கள்!!! அவை எத்தனை எத்தனை விதம்!!!. அவர் பாடும் உணர்வைகொண்டே அந்த காட்சியை நம் மனக்கண்ணில் கொண்டு வர முடியும். இம்மாதிரி வெண்கல குரலோன் இனி கிடைப்பாரா?
இம்மாதிரி பாடகன் இனி கிடைக்க மாட்டார். அவர் மறைவு வாழ்க்கையின் யதார்த்தம். ஆனால் அவருடைய பாடகள் மூலம் அவர் என்றும் மறையாமல் இருப்பார்.

என்னுடைய பணிவான அஞ்சலி அவருக்கு உரித்தாகுக.

N Y Murali
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Speak to Members, Introduce Yourself, Discuss any topic of your interest, Fun, Puzzles, Riddles, Games All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: