"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vatsan's 3rd Century

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
parthavi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Vatsan's 3rd Century Reply with quote

Congrats Vatsan on hitting your 3rd century rather quietly while responding the the comments on our anniversary program.

As a person well versed ion the nuances of music and as one endowed with an excellent analytical skill combined with the ability to use the language to your advantage, your postings are a treat to read and a treasure to preserve. Like treasures, your postings have also become rare and infrequent. I do hope that your journey towards your 4th century will be faster giving bystanders like me a lot by way of enlightenment on the intricacies of our Master's compositions.

My best wishes for your touching newer heights more in numbers and in the richness of content.
ragasuda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Vatsan for your 3rd Century. Each and every nuance of MSV's compositions can be clearly understood in your expressions which naturally had taken this forum to great heights. Well done, hope to see more and more hundreds from you.
http://msvquiz.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilmsongs.blogspot.com/
http://oldtamilfilms.blogspot.com/
http://mellisaititle.blogspot.com
Venugopalan Soundararajan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Mr Vatsan on your completing the triple century. Please carry on and I am sure you will reach your fourth hundred in quicker time than the earlier ones. All the best.

Regards,
Venu Soundar
Vatsan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: Resp. Reply with quote

Thanks for all your wishes. Let us think of a few novel ideas to portray here in the forum which will result in a good learning experience.
madhuraman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:33 am    Post subject: Ranks and promotions Reply with quote

Dear Vatsan ji,
What to say of your prowess / repertoire on matters of Film music? Honestly, I am one of the beneficiaries by learning things not given to me otherwise. My lone regret is -the low frequency in which you make postings. Of course, good things never flow in abundance. With awe I keep wondering of the peaks you scale in song analysis. Please keep giving us your perceptions on as many numbers as you can -subject to your convenience.

Please accept my congratulations [though belated] on your touching a milestone [300+].

May THE ALMIGHTY confer on you all that is Good and Enjoyable.

Warm regards K. Raman Madurai
Sai Saravanan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vatsan sir,
Congrats on another milestone!
I was also lucky to hear you on stage on the 22nd. It was a free flowing commentary punctuated only by beautiful remarks or details of the songs being played!
Sai Saravanan
msvramki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to you Vatsan on your crossing 3rd century.
Hats off to your analytical skills on the wonder creations of the genius Sri MSV.
The flow of expression of what exactly you feel about the nuances of songs of the legend, matches the flow of tunes from the genius himself !
Your writings are unique and we always await to read them.
Let your articles continue to fill the forum and thus the Fans' hearts with joy.
All the best
Ramki
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi vatsan
What to write when every one has written what I wanted to .
Except congrats , my suggestion you can start a topic and continue evry week
also yr back ground work for the just ended programme needs to be applauded in addition to your writting and compering , you asset to our association

Thanks and
Wrgds
Vatsan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Resp. Reply with quote

Ramki, Venu, Parthavi, Ragasuda, Prof. Raman, VK and Sai Saravanan....thanks very much for your very kind words. Let us think of something unprecedented..that is all of us together....putting our heads together and doing some spade work. Let something new arise out of it which will educate us further with respect to this multi-dimensional composer's repertoire. Very many thanks once again !!!!
V Sivasankaran

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vatsan,

Hearty congratulations. May your postings of substance continue. I agree with you that we need to put our heads together, and plan a programme which is unprecedented. We have capable team to do such programme. It was a great joy to be in the 7th anniversary. Speech of
MR. Shyam & Sampath will be resonating for years to come.

V Sivasankaran
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject: MELLIFLUOUS VATSAN Reply with quote

Hi Vatsan,

Great contribution on & off the site. Your MC's skills & writing prowess is as mellifluous as our Master's Music. The undersigned is immensely pleased to congrtulate you on this triple ton.... Very Happy

Cheers

MSV IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV
N Y MURALI

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vatsan,
Congratulations to you for having completed triple century. Many of your posts are thought provoking. The undersigned must admit that his impression about MSV was shaped much better because of your posts.

The undersigned is very happy to note that yours as well as the undersigned's posts are noted with interest!!.

Congratulations once again. Keep going.

N Y Murali
Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Ranks and Promotions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: