"MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com
Official Website of M.S.Viswanathan - Legendary Indian Composer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSVLS ROLE IN THE DUOS COMPOSITIONS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear vaidy
Experience is in owning the troupe but not in practicing music _in lighter vein
But speaking seriously there is drop in qualty in every field and music is no exception .I am sure you also face money minded in sincere people every where .so the ideal is to stick to whoever is better amongst the worst this will reduce yr boiling a bit thanks
VaidyMSV & Sriram Lax

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear vaidy
Experience is in owning the troupe but not in practicing music _in lighter vein
But speaking seriously there is drop in qualty in every field and music is no exception .I am sure you also face money minded in sincere people every where .so the ideal is to stick to whoever is better amongst the worst this will reduce yr boiling a bit thanks
vaidymsv

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:37 am    Post subject: SOLO ALL THE WAY!!! Reply with quote

Hi Ram,

Bravo.....No one here wishes to demean the role of TKR ever. Having said this many times, why on the other hand people do not accept the fact that it was MSV, the soul & solo performer all the way. This fact has been established beyond anybody's doubt by none other than Late TKR himself. That it took many long years for TKR to come up openly with such a big revelation is something that happened too belated due to "professional compulsion" is anybody's guess.

TKR - being one of the finest violinists produced by India, a man with thorough knowledge of Carnatic music couldn't establish as a true Creator like MSV as he really lacked two of the great ingredients that naturally occured to MSV - melody & orchestration. One need not be an enlightened person in music or a whizkid of a sort to come to this conclusion. Mere listening to TKR's tunes will educate you on what is a melody and a malady!!! Though TKR had done a very few films after his split from MSV, never did he make a lasting impact. But, on the contrary, MSV rose like a phoenix from the ashes to pour out everlasting melodies. Notably, the split never even affected him in anyway considering the emotional trip he would have undergone. The creativity of MSV and the spontaneous improvisations of tunes and the adaptation of the lyrical & the emotional content in composing a song are virtually MSV's sole & soul domain and no one can even attempt to come near that. Those who tried failed miserably is a world known fact. We, as listeners for so many years have understood where the music of MSV differs from others and it is no surprise that we literally get drowned in the avalanche of melodies unleashed by this Master Creator.

I have also tried my best to listen to others (without any prejudice honestly) but nothing has melted my heart like MSV's music. This is not to boast under any circumstances but no one can take away the reality and my liberty to think aloud!!!

EAST OR WEST, NORTH OR SOUTH.......MSV IS THE ULTIMATE THAT HAPPENED TO INDIAN FILM MUSIC!!!

CHEERS

MS
V IS MUSIC!!!

VAIDYMSV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    "MSV CLUB" - The Discussion Forum of MSVTimes.com Forum Index -> Articles & Writings by Fans! All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: